Alcatel 5V 5060D [TWRP & Stock ROM] - Q&A (TESTED)

Search This thread

Kawakigachi

May 18, 2018
Águeda
Last edited:

Kawakigachi

May 18, 2018
Águeda
Update - ROM for Alcatel 5V (January 2020)

Stock ROM for Alcatel 5V: January 2020

News: Only Alcatel 5V International (5060D)

- Fix bugs.
- Best of the fast performance the OS.
- Android Security Patch Level (Update): 5th November 2019
- Build number: 01006 (International)
- Android Version: 8.1.0 (Oreo)

Stock ROM: https://mega.nz/#!IklFQRoC!AJvTKs1E9RJG1N4x6-FV4DvKS5fLOIaJ0ESXd2ov2qU

AsukaZata8

Feb 26, 2019
Paris

righteous@

Feb 10, 2015
Stock ROM for Alcatel 5V: January 2020

News: Only Alcatel 5V International (5060D)

- Fix bugs.
- Best of the fast performance the OS.
- Android Security Patch Level (Update): 5th November 2019
- Build number: 01006 (International)
- Android Version: 8.1.0 (Oreo)

Stock ROM: https://mega.nz/#!IklFQRoC!AJvTKs1E9RJG1N4x6-FV4DvKS5fLOIaJ0ESXd2ov2qU

How can we install this update? unfortunately it does not update automatically.

Also,how can I unlock bootloader?

Last edited:
Reactions: AsukaZata8

Kawakigachi

May 18, 2018
Águeda
Alcatel 5V - Warming!

How can we install this update? unfortunately it does not update automatically.

Also,how can I unlock bootloader?

How unlock your device?

1) Settings > System > About the phone > Click 5 times~
2) Settings > System > Developer options > OEM Unlock > Click "Enable"
3) Turn off in your phone.
4) Click "Vol UP" + "POWER" > Open in your Stock Recovery
5) Click "Reboot to Bootloader"
6) You need the PC.
7) Your phone connect usb in your PC
8) You need to install ADB in your device.
9) Use CMD.
10) fastboot oem unlock
11) Click "YES" in your device.
12) Enjoy!

WARMING: Your data will reset!

How can we install this update?

You are using in PC (SPFT) and click "Format All + Download or Firmware Upgrade".

Here: https://xdaforums.com/general/general/alcatel-5v-mt6762-helio-p22-qa-tested-t3980987

righteous@

Feb 10, 2015
How unlock your device?

1) Settings > System > About the phone > Click 5 times~
2) Settings > System > Developer options > OEM Unlock > Click "Enable"
3) Turn off in your phone.
4) Click "Vol UP" + "POWER" > Open in your Stock Recovery
5) Click "Reboot to Bootloader"
6) You need the PC.
7) Your phone connect usb in your PC
8) You need to install ADB in your device.
9) Use CMD.
10) fastboot oem unlock
11) Click "YES" in your device.
12) Enjoy!

WARMING: Your data will reset!

How can we install this update?

You are using in PC (SPFT) and click "Format All + Download or Firmware Upgrade".

Here: https://xdaforums.com/general/general/alcatel-5v-mt6762-helio-p22-qa-tested-t3980987

Thank you so much for your interest?
I just bought the device, the warranty goes on.
If I unlock the bootloader, the device goes out of warranty?But I'm not too happy with the device either..There are some problems with the software and I'd say Alcatel was a disappointment to me..:(

Reactions: Sakitana872es

Kawakigachi

May 18, 2018
Águeda
Thank you so much for your interest
If I unlock the bootloader, the device goes out of warrantyBut I'm not too happy with the device either..There are some problems with the software and I'd say Alcatel was a disappointment to me..:(

If you have problem? Please, ask me from Instagram.

Instagram: Kawakigachi

I have not time for free! I am busy to work about Android. Only, we can chat from Instagram.

AsukaZata8

Feb 26, 2019
Paris
Thank you so much for your interest?
If I unlock the bootloader, the device goes out of warranty?But I'm not too happy with the device either..There are some problems with the software and I'd say Alcatel was a disappointment to me..:(

Why you are not happy? Did you mad for device? Here it's stock ROM.

righteous@

Feb 10, 2015
Why you are not happy? Did you mad for device? Here it's stock ROM.

Yes, this device shouldn't have been left like this.
At least he should have received an android 9 update.
I also don't understand why patch 00016 is not installed without unlocking the bootloader.

Kawakigachi@
Ok, I'll write to you

Last edited:

Sakitana872es

Sep 28, 2019
Toledo
Yes, this device shouldn't have been left like this.
At least he should have received an android 9 update.
I also don't understand why patch 00016 is not installed without unlocking the bootloader.

Kawakigachi@
Ok, I'll write to you

I don’t understand, too! Why your device doesn’t update yet? You are stuck in your ROM Compilation 01004? Are you from turkey? Maybe, can you make this update using SPFT? Before, if your device has been encrypted? You can’t install this. If you have unlocked in your device, fine.. First, you see if your device has been encrypted or no?

Warming: If your device has been encrypted?
- You can’t install in the Stock ROM.
- You can’t root and TWRP.

If you make to install about root, twrp and Rom? You will get bricked! You know, why? Because your device has been encrypted or protected.

FiRST! Before, you must using to backup (SPFT) and unlocked bootloader in your Stock ROM, after can you install custom ROM.

Please, you give @Kawakigachi in your stock boot and recovery. Kawakigachi will verify in your stock boot and recovery.

Do you understand?

Reactions: Kawakigachi

sergisat

Jul 29, 2020
Lot of errors

Hello,

last night I was updated to version 8.1.0-01012ES and from that moment many applications do not work for me when playing a video Facebook, whatsapp, instagram are closed.

Can I install the Stock ROM Update 01006 version on a device with version 01012ES?

Thanks in advance

Kawakigachi

May 18, 2018
Águeda
Hello,

last night I was updated to version 8.1.0-01012ES and from that moment many applications do not work for me when playing a video Facebook, whatsapp, instagram are closed.

Can I install the Stock ROM Update 01006 version on a device with version 01012ES?

Thanks in advance

Yes, you can. I have stock ROM link. You try this.

Hi guys. My device currently does not have its own forum so I figure I would post here. I have an mt6765/6762 p22 LG K51 (LGE LM-K500) running Android 9 from boost mobile. If there's a fast boot I can't get to it, but there are two factory reset areas I presume one resets it to LG's factory and the other one resets it from the standard Android recovery. I have been trying to find a way to root this since I acquired it. I have tried SP flash tool but I do not have a scatter file, well there is one but it is improperly formatted it needs to be completely written and even then it's likely not to have an effect. So my only hope of ever doing anything with this would be through bootRom (holding down the Google Assistant button on the side while plugging the phone into the computer puts it into this mode). Since fast food doesn't exist there's no way of OEM unlocking the device however it is supported, and it says so in a few places in its build properties yet it is also 'ro.boot.flash_locked=1'. I guess the questions I have are one does a scatter file exist close enough to this device that I can use with SP flash tool? Second is there anyway to root this? I have been consistently researching new CVE exploits to no avail. About the only cool thing I can do is run a few system bins. One is run-as.engineering mode is installed on this thing as a system app they never removed it but there is nothing useful in there that I can find or anything that has an effect aside from possible factory Sim options and gps related items.mtk lager is also on the device but because of its persistence in being annoying, I have it disabled. I'm kind of at a loss here, and this is my first time in over a dozen years I've held a device in my hand that I couldn't unlock and or root period and it's driving me crazy but with that being said it gives me something to work on consistently.

TeraWrizt

Jul 30, 2021
I also have an alcatel 5v. I tried to install a custom rom and it went wrong. Now when I power on the phone it says like this.

Orange State

Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted

Your device will boot in 5 seconds

dm-verity error

Android system on your device is corrupted.

Please confirm whether you want to boot in E10 mode or RESTART mode. System will boot with Restart mode automatically after 30 seconds

(Volume up) : E10 mode.

(Volume down) : RESTART mode.

Then after few seconds it goes to the fastboot mode and freeze. How can I fix this 🥺

Plz help me 😢

Attachments

• IMG-20210730-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210730-WA0004.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20210730-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210730-WA0005.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 22

Kawakigachi

May 18, 2018
Águeda
I also have an alcatel 5v. I tried to install a custom rom and it went wrong. Now when I power on the phone it says like this.

Orange State

Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted

Your device will boot in 5 seconds

dm-verity error

Android system on your device is corrupted.

Please confirm whether you want to boot in E10 mode or RESTART mode. System will boot with Restart mode automatically after 30 seconds

(Volume up) : E10 mode.

(Volume down) : RESTART mode.

Then after few seconds it goes to the fastboot mode and freeze. How can I fix this 🥺

Plz help me 😢
Ah, sorry, I don't have time for free. I have too Alcatel 5060D, your system is corrupted, you can to format all and use to backup from my Mega, try to use. if it doesnt work? please talk me from instagram @xAli0yx.official

Reactions: xAli0yx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, dear (Alcatel 5V), how are you today? I will hope you, I think you work or no? :D

Alcatel 5V - DA and Auth (TESTED): https://mega.nz/#!Bw0jxCJA!c-1rpOkJVZ4-TaxUjl398zvhR3UR-0UHHRSfOgngm-Q
    Alcatel 5V - ROM Backup (OFFICIAL): https://mega.nz/#!IklFQRoC!AJvTKs1E9RJG1N4x6-FV4DvKS5fLOIaJ0ESXd2ov2qU
    Alcatel 5V - TWRP (CANCELLED): https://mega.nz/#!I0URCKaZ!nsimbohCNXwZQpzpNY7n1xwu6hXUPB_KoqwvOzw2uTc
    Alcatel 5V - FRP (OFFICIAL): https://mega.nz/#!EgUh0IZA!98I2pheCCPAAc0RO32JGcDG5Z53NEmRqEBJWuwQ2Vco
    Alcatel 5V - Sp Flash Tool V5.1828: https://mega.nz/#!dgURWYDI!56RRdIEaVrhlQkk5eGGBMWU7ItZPJ_f65I2WLyjKY5c
    Alcatel 5V - WWR MTK 2.51: https://mega.nz/#!1wMTgKjb!bUjTdsn5OcmbtxW6rNFjh2QWtZz5OHZFkRCKUAC0ykg

How to backup?

1) Use -> SP Flash Tool V5.1828
    - DA: DA_PL_A5X or JRD_SEC21_A5X_DA
    - Scatter: MT6765_Android_scatter (Click in the ROM Backup)
    - Auth: JRD_6762_A5X or JRD_SZ_6762_Morgan4GTMO_V2

2) Click "Download" -> Try "Format All + Download or Firmware Upgrade"

Note:
    What if your device have encrypted?
    -> If your device have encrypted, well you can't be rooted and TWRP, because your phone have protected by the encrypt. You need to disable in your device, after you can using the root and TWRP.

What happen if you have bricked in your phone?
    -> You don't make to install with Magisk Manager (patched.img) and also, you don't make to flash "magisk_patched.img" from fastboot and SP Flash Tool, please? If you do? You will get bricked... You need a backup, only use to click "boot.img" -> Stock Boot, of cause your phone have protected by the encrypt.

Did TWRP works in the Alcatel 5V? And Official?
    -> Not yet, someone has working about that. The TWRP is only tested in your device. If it doesn't work? Please you ask me, back?
    -> 29-10-2019: @lopestom was been cancelled!
    -> 13-12-2019: @AsukaZata8 was been cancelled!

How to flash custom ROM?
    -> Only it works to flash that you use SP Flash Tool V5.1828.
    -> If you use fastboot (For example: fastboot flash recovery xxxxx.img), your partition is not allowed, of cause your phone have protected by the encrypt.

How to flash the TWRP (Test)? Without bricked.
    -> Use the SP Flash Tool, click "recovery" or "recovery1" if doesn't work? Try to use, click "recovery" with "recovery1" , BUT YOU DON'T CLICK ALL, please?
    -> Click "Download Only"
    -> If you don't want the TWRP or doesn't work? You can to backup "Recovery with Recovery1", use Stock Recovery. Or your phone have protected by the encrypt.

Version Information (Stock ROM):

Create: 10-10-2019
    Last Updated: 26-02-2020

Version Information (TWRP):

Create: 10-10-2019
    Last Updated: 13-12-2019
    Good question! I tried using SPFT, I do flash the TWRP Recovery that he flashs successful. When I use the volume up + power: Show the screen.

- Your device has failed verification and may not work proporly.
    - Your device has been unlock and can't be trusted.

He doesn't let enter that shows the black screen, after restarts automatically. I'll be back stock recovery, and it works. I think possible, the Boot and Recovery is protected?

Can we do with MT6762_Android_Scatter.txt?
    Good question! I tried using SPFT, I do flash the TWRP Recovery that he flashs successful. When I use the volume up + power: Show the screen.

- Your device has failed verification and may not work proporly.
    - Your device has been unlock and can't be trusted.

He doesn't let enter that shows the black screen, after restarts automatically. I'll be back stock recovery, and it works. I think possible, the Boot and Recovery is protected?

Can we do with MT6762_Android_Scatter.txt?

Alcatel 5V shows the hardware "MT6765" same to MT6762. But we must to use MT6765, right.

The TWRP is only tested. You still enter that happen? At moment, we need to help and very hard to working... Because @lopestom talks me that the Boot, recovery and system are very protection! ?

Thanks for your post!
    At yesterday, my device was updated!

Level Patch: 05-09-2019
    Compilation: 01005

I will make the new ROM Backup using SP Flash Tool V5.1828, after I give you in my Mega soon.

Good news, thanks for Alcatel support!
    Show my device information. :)