• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

ALcatel Idol 3 Community

Search This thread

Androidcid

Nov 11, 2014
Mexico
plus.google.com
alcatel-idol-3.jpg

Community ¡Welcome to all new members!, I' m Juan Carlos, I'm a developer previously of community of the LG G3, enter to the new Alcatel Idol 3 Community to share, view and expand this new community. ;)

There's the Link....
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117676844933775366661

Last edited:

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
We are always thankful to see another developer working on the idol3's! Currently it's a pretty small development community. (Only 3 developers till now I believe) I look forward to seeing what surprises you bring forward!

JPeter9

Feb 3, 2015
Szombathely
Screen Problem

HI everyone!
I am experiencing the typical LCD property, that it changes colours when pressing it with pressure. I am worried about it because I don't have to press it too hard to make it change colours (Im coming from a Amoled screen). All of this woudn't be a problem, if in some spots, where the screen is the weakest, the whites are brighter, especially noticable when scrolling in the settings. Does anyone experiencing this problem?

Reactions: Darko0703

jasonpecaskie

Dec 7, 2011
Reminds me of a problem I had with my large screened huawei devices, where part of the frame or battery behind the screen would press up against and dent the metal shield behind the LCD, causing a permanent white spot. It was super annoying. I'll have to be extra careful not to let this happen with my idol 3...

Darko0703

Sep 16, 2014
While spot

Me also, white spot on screen... I'm starting to hate this phone, scrolling thru the apps is terrible also, it's to sensitive compared to other phones

ParishM

Feb 8, 2007
Ft. Lauderdale
just bought an Idol 3 yesterday from Cricket for $109, so far it's a very nice
phone for the price. it feels like a much more expensive phone in your hand !

look forward to rooting it ! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    alcatel-idol-3.jpg

Community ¡Welcome to all new members!, I' m Juan Carlos, I'm a developer previously of community of the LG G3, enter to the new Alcatel Idol 3 Community to share, view and expand this new community. ;)

There's the Link....
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117676844933775366661
    Screen Problem

HI everyone!
    I am experiencing the typical LCD property, that it changes colours when pressing it with pressure. I am worried about it because I don't have to press it too hard to make it change colours (Im coming from a Amoled screen). All of this woudn't be a problem, if in some spots, where the screen is the weakest, the whites are brighter, especially noticable when scrolling in the settings. Does anyone experiencing this problem?