Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 7040n Root/Bootloader/Recovery

Search This thread

DonSolo

May 3, 2010
Warren,MI
So my wife purchased the One Touch Fierce 2 after her Fierce 1 soft bricked (there wasn't ANY support out there for a stock firmware or update.zip). This is a nice device: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Alcatel-OneTouch-Fierce-2_id8868

Can we come up with an official root process? I haven't tried the usual Framaroot or Towelroot because there isn't anything official to fall back on like an update.zip or something from Alcatel.

A method for rooting, bootloader unlock, and custom recovery would be awesome for this device.

Any suggestions??

BigCountry907

Oct 15, 2015
There is no twrp but the files I made here will allow you to flash.
Read the last 5 pages of this thread.
http://androidforums.com/threads/roms-for-the-fierce-2.918921/page-10#post-7382970

If you install the patched recovery I made then I can give you the key pair to sign your own zip files.
Or sign zip files for you.

It is a stock recovery that I modified to pass the zip File Signature Checking.

I can make recoveries for other devices too, it will allow you to flash just like TWRP.
You just have to sign the zips with the key pair.

Jesus_9823

Feb 2, 2017
Hello good, I speak Spanish and translating it with google translator, I hope I understand, I need help since I have an alcatel 7040n totally dead, ie just turn on and do not pass the logo and try everything on the internet but I can not find it alone How to put it in Fastboot mode to install a rom and make the cache and erase data does not work. I also have the original recovery

Reactions: Seyedhamed69

Seyedhamed69

Mar 15, 2017
Khalkhal city
Hello good, I speak Spanish and translating it with google translator, I hope I understand, I need help since I have an alcatel 7040n totally dead, ie just turn on and do not pass the logo and try everything on the internet but I can not find it alone How to put it in Fastboot mode to install a rom and make the cache and erase data does not work. I also have the original recovery
Hola, soy persa y traducirlo con Google. También mi dispositivo es "Alcatel One Touch Fierce2 -7040 N" Es por desgracia para la ROM oficial y la costumbre Rom. No encontrar ninguna "aplicaciones, cualquier soporte, cualquier sitio y cualquier ayuda para este dispositivos en el mundo, *** cuando desea enraizamiento de su dispositivo USE con PC manera becuse éxito mucho.si tienes recuperación y copia de seguridad del dispositivo por favor env Hola, soy persa y traducirlo con Google. También mi dispositivo es "Alcatel One Touch Fierce2 -7040 N" Es por desgracia para la ROM oficial y la costumbre Rom. No encontrar ninguna "aplicaciones, cualquier soporte, cualquier sitio y cualquier ayuda para este dispositivos en el mundo, *** cuando desea enraizamiento de su dispositivo USE con PC manera becuse éxito mucho.si tienes recuperación y copia de seguridad del dispositivo por favor env

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2016
San Jose
I have a Alcatel Fierce 2 (One Touch 7040n) and i dont why or how. But the wifi will not turn on. Just says "turning on wifi" , but it never does.I factory reset phone, wiped data and cache, still doesnt work. Any known reason? And how to fix problem?

There a exploit in the z4root if someone can a way to somehow combine the z4root with towelpie root rooting mite be possible the alcatel is vulnerable to the z4root because it will try to attempt to acquire a root shell with the temporarily root before shutting of if there a way to combine this root with the exploit from the towelpie for kitkat. Rooting may be possible im not a developer or ill try myself
Sounds do'able lol

daisorlz29

Oct 8, 2018
i have alcatel fierce 2 7040n cousin changed my original pattern lock, and he forget the new pattern lock he created, i tried doing hard reset but there's no recovery mode in it, please help me how? i really need it.

Oct 18, 2016
San Jose
Was cleaning out so "Miscellaneous Crap" drawer, and ran across my old Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 7040N. And guess what? I never did get the WiFi issues fixed. I am now trying to find the stock ROM so I can sideload it, or flash it. But both seem to be elusive. Does anyone have a info that will point me in the right direction? If this was Hot/Cold game....I be frozen solid! lol
Thanks in advance!!!
Cutter

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So my wife purchased the One Touch Fierce 2 after her Fierce 1 soft bricked (there wasn't ANY support out there for a stock firmware or update.zip). This is a nice device: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Alcatel-OneTouch-Fierce-2_id8868

Can we come up with an official root process? I haven't tried the usual Framaroot or Towelroot because there isn't anything official to fall back on like an update.zip or something from Alcatel.

A method for rooting, bootloader unlock, and custom recovery would be awesome for this device.

Any suggestions??
    succes

I Finally rooted my alcatel Fierce 2 after a lot of failures.

I used KingRoot 4.1

It was getting stuck on 22% all the time so what I did was before it got stuck I press home button to minimize it and I relaunch the app and when it opened was at 56% and did not stop until root was successful.

I do not know if I was lucky but it worked.
    I hope this help.
    I'm willing to donate a test phone and money to a developer that wants to jump in on this. I'm not good enough to form an exploit
    help!!!!!!!! alcatel one touch fierce 2 7040N from metropcs

Please help I need to get passed the bootloader and at least root this Alcatel one touch fierce 2 7040N from metropcs running 4.4.2. There has to be viable method of doing this. I don't want to brick the only thing I have and I can't keep buying new phones just to put hour after hour into to try and find ways. This would be awsome is I could do this. So can anyone please help