Alcatel OneTouch Idol3 Network unlock code help

Search This thread

MrDexter

Sep 16, 2016
My cousin from the U.S(i live in Greece)gave me an alcatel one touch idol 3 phone as a gift,but it requires a code named network code,what is that?i asked him and he told me that he is still waiting for to company to send it to him,but it's been a very long time and still no reply,so is there any way to get that code(can it even be free?).
I am new to forums and i am sorry if i posted it in a wrong forum.Thanks for your time(and sorry for my english)

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
There is no free way and it is safe. I always use eBay to get unlock codes for my Samsung, Motorola, LG, and Alcatel phones.

I bought unlock codes for two idol3 6045i phones from eBay for about $15 CAD each. Codes worked perfectly and network unlocked both phones.

Reactions: MrDexter

MrDexter

Sep 16, 2016
There is no free way and it is safe. I always use eBay to get unlock codes for my Samsung, Motorola, LG, and Alcatel phones.

I bought unlock codes for two idol3 6045i phones from eBay for about $15 CAD each. Codes worked perfectly and network unlocked both phones.
i tried to search on ebay but i've never used it and i cant seem to find what i want to,can you please give me a safe link for it?

DallasCZ

Feb 10, 2012
Mikulov
Huawei P10
Huawei P30
he gave you a carrier locked device. That are devices which you can buy for cheap, but you have to sign a contract with the carrier. And usualy they give you unlock code so you can use it on other cariers networks after some time period (usualy 6 months). Or your Cousin shoud tell them, that he needs to go to europe and he want to use it there and maybe they give him the unlock code.
Second option is to buy unlock code from ebay, but its always a 50/50 that it will work. On ebay search for "alcatel idol3 unlock code" but to be more shure you should add the carrier name on which the phone is locked. The carrier name you can find out by the version of the model you have (we in Eourope have unlocked idol 3 5.5 with code 6045Y). In USA, they are named 6045I, 6045O, 6045B 6045K (or something like that).

MrDexter

Sep 16, 2016
he gave you a carrier locked device. That are devices which you can buy for cheap, but you have to sign a contract with the carrier. And usualy they give you unlock code so you can use it on other cariers networks after some time period (usualy 6 months). Or your Cousin shoud tell them, that he needs to go to europe and he want to use it there and maybe they give him the unlock code.
Second option is to buy unlock code from ebay, but its always a 50/50 that it will work. On ebay search for "alcatel idol3 unlock code" but to be more shure you should add the carrier name on which the phone is locked. The carrier name you can find out by the version of the model you have (we in Eourope have unlocked idol 3 5.5 with code 6045Y). In USA, they are named 6045I, 6045O, 6045B 6045K (or something like that).

ok thanks,how do i know that the guy who will give me the code is legit?(its my 1st time on ebay)

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
I'm really not sure. When buying an unlock code from eBay, the unlocker needs the name of the company that issued to phone so the unlocker can look in the right place.

If it came from the USA, it may have come from Cricket: http://www.alcatelonetouch.us/alcatel-onetouch-idol-3-cricket

If it came from Cricket, just search for "Cricket Idol 3 unlock code" on eBay.

Last edited:

MrDexter

Sep 16, 2016

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can buy an unlock code on eBay.

I'm really not sure. When buying an unlock code from eBay, the unlocker needs the name of the company that issued to phone so the unlocker can look in the right place.

If it came from the USA, it may have come from Cricket: http://www.alcatelonetouch.us/alcatel-onetouch-idol-3-cricket

If it came from Cricket, just search for "Cricket Idol 3 unlock code" on eBay.