Alcatel OT-995 a.k.a Ultra or Sapphire HD

Search This thread

tumaini418

May 29, 2012
Ängelholm
HoScHaKaL is having flash withdrawals. lol :D

Me too. I almost want to get a newer phone just so I can have something to play with during down times. :)

KOCOBO

Aug 1, 2014
Aranđelovac
I got new phone, LG G2. It's pretty awesome i recommends it for all. :) But also, i give OT-995 to my mum, and because i will try to build ROM for him because im going to learn Android system, how it works, kernel etc... See ya ?

fox_87

Oct 2, 2010
Serbia
.........................HELP..................... .......

I have big problem, battery drain kernel wakelock ,name is taos_wake_lock , i dont know what this is , after restart he is no longer active but something trigger it again. I have PA 4.42 , more than 6 months and no problems. I try format cache partitions and dalvik cache , nothing help .

i really want to avoid factory reset or flashing again .

yyyeb

Dec 13, 2012
Hello, i have an Alcatel OT 995. The phone is rooted . Yesterday i made a factory restore and now the phone has the following problem. When i turn the phone on the alcatel logo appears and stays frosen. Nothing else happens. Hard reset doesnt work, bootloader doesnt work, cannot connect to pc! device manager says unknown device, i updated the drivers but is itill th esame. somehow i should install new android on the phone, i never did this before. Please help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, here you go, an ICS backup flashable using CWM - works on any bootloader version.

1. Flash or boot CWM
    2. Backup your existing firmware (important)
    3. Download: CWM-flashable ICS FR
    4. Store the alcatel_ics_fr directory on SD as /clockworkmod/backup/alcatel_ics_fr/
    5. Use CWM's backup and restore -> restore -> alcatel_ics_fr to restore the image
    6. Choose data/factory reset to clear your data partition

Edit: the old warning about WiFi nvram is not an issue.

Rooting hint: the zip also contains boot_root.img, boot it using fastboot (fastboot boot boot_root.img) to get an easy adb root shell.

Many thanks to Lymnoreia for the clean backup.
    So Scrolling Issue fixed? M confused thanx all efforts ı hope battery life fixed too

Everything is fixed.
    ICS+ V1.3:

CHANGELOG:
    removed gallery and added quickpic (faster and has .MOV support)
    removed shutdown in reboot menu (does'nt belong there)
    removed Google now and added stock quick search bar
    removed JB voice search and added ICS voice search
    added lots of languages:
    Amharic
    Bahasa Indonesia
    Cestina
    Dansk
    Hrvatski
    Latviesu
    Lietuviu
    Malay
    Norsk bokmal
    Polski
    Romana
    Slovencina
    Suomi
    Svenska
    Swahili
    Tagalog
    Tieng Viet
    Zulu
    Russian
    Greek
    Serbian
    Several others

INSTALL NOTES:
    - copy the zip to sdcard
    - boot cwm V6 (get it HERE)
    - flash the .zip

- once rebooted remember that this rom is stripped down to the MAX
    - there is no bootanimation // u will see the black blinking android screen (that is not a bootloop)
    - just wait for 2 minutes

DOWNLOAD:
    ICS+V1.3_GBloader.zip - 164.50 MB
    ICS+V1.3_ICSloader.zip - 164.50 MB

CREDITS:
    - H1N1 team for a few files and kernel
    - Iuss for the recovery

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
    - Dont install Seeder.apk // it already runs on boot via init.d
    - while installing the rom it flashes cwm to make sure it's not rebooting into stock recovery when u choose reboot recovery
    - in trebuchet launcher orientation is disabled by default // u can enable it at trebuchet menu
    After some silence, I'm here to give you something, guys. Jinxxed did it, again. A brand new build of CM-11.0, fresh from the oven, with his own kernel (version was stuck at 3.0.101 for some reason, but it is actually 3.5, contains updated drivers, no more outdated legacy stuff), reworked most of the stuff, etc.

Pretty good scores on Antutu (6321 on first try).

Download:
    CM11 | Mirror
    GApps | Mirror

Please note that this is still in Alpha, and a lot of changes will come in the future. If you find any bugs, please report!
    H1N1 Reloaded ROM with Kernel V3 (for ICS/GB bootloader)

H1N1 ROM official topic - everywhere inside!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    H1N1 Reloaded ROM & Kernel V3 released (with Aroma™ installer*)
    *if you updated your phone to ICS with OTU, you have ICS bootloader, follow Aroma™ installer instructions

H1N1 Reloaded changelog:

- corrected symlinks inside boot.img
    - added crt off animation
    - fully deodexed & merged & optimized apks for the optimized speed & better stability
    - removed bloatware stuff
    - custpack is only functioning for storing gapps
    - prerooted

Kernel V3 changelog:

- boot with stock 1,4GHz but able to up to 1,8GHz at your own risk!
    - AXI/GPU OC removed because of battery/overheat problems
    - voltage table revised/optimalisations (UV for more battery life)
    - ArmV7 kernel optimalisations
    - added zRam (continously 100-180MB free RAM)
    - Audio buffer set to 64k instead default 16k (no more crackling)
    - removed unnecessary kernel moduls (for debug)
    - added governors: SmartassV2 / Smartass / interactiveX / Lagfree
    - added new I/O schedulers: SIO / VR
    - touch optimalisation (Smoothness...)

Installation instructions:

1., Download CWM recovery and ROM file from here: http://d-h.st/users/heimdallr75
    2., Copy H1N1_reloaded_aroma.zip to SDcard
    3.a, Reboot phone to CWM recovery (turn on phone in fastboot mode - power on+volume down + connect USB cable - then in command prompt run fastboot boot recovery_machfix-2012.06.09.img )
    3.b, If you dont like push buttons, type to command prompt, simply download this package, extract it then connect USB cable to phone and run recovery.bat
    4., MAKE BACKUP if needed.
    5., run Wipe data/factory reset
    6., under advanced run Wipe dalvik-cache
    7., Install zip from sd card menu then select H1N1_reloaded_aroma.zip and follow instructions

No mirrors allowed, and please, post your build.prop mods/file delete lists instead more hipertweaked versions and everyone able to modify own system! All credits to bagyusz & Heimdallr75 & qltsar (from pH!). :highfive: