Alcatel OT POP C7 (7041x)

Search This thread

mrvlhs

Mar 22, 2012
Does anyone know a good guide to follow? I'm looking to root and flash CWM on my 7041X without bricking it. Thanks!

Reactions: msknoxvilletn

mrvlhs

Mar 22, 2012
The quick sollution it's to gain root with RootGenius, install Mobile Uncle Tools, Flash CWM from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=51698373&postcount=3 and after that you will have all. If you don't like kinguser, install supersu, lunch it to gain root and uninstall kinguser after that.

I would very much like to do a backup before installing a recovery so I can send my phone back to warranty without issues in case it's needed.

sk8perez

Jun 26, 2010
Unlocking language's

Hi,

I have a alcatel one touch 7041X. But this phone dosn't have a possibility to change on my language. (polish)
I trying with morelocale 2 but this help for only 10%.

So if is any possibility to change that please answer me.

Thank you

fantomel

Oct 18, 2007
Ghost Town
renamed them in CTR_recovery and TWRP_recovery and it works now. They can be flashed.
What i have seen it's that it does not have a mountpoint for protect_f and protect_s partition and in TWRP i have errors in mounting points:
Unable to mount '/emmc' - 3 times
Unable to recreate android secure folder
Unhandled flag :'backup=1' - 6 times
Updating partition details ...
Unable to mount '/emmc'
Unable to mount /emmc during GUI startup,
Unable to mount /emmc when trying to read settings

cali4nick8

Dec 19, 2013
Does anyone know if this phone supports HDMI MHL with an adapter? I know it has USB OTG, but the HDMI I don't know. I know some french websites sell this adapter for this phone, but I couldn't find info anywhere.

fantomel

Oct 18, 2007
Ghost Town
So, following the tutorial that has been made for Idol X mini HERE and since i had already the scatter file from my C7 Vodafone ES, today i had on my hands a new C7 from Vodafone RO. So i have made a full backup from this phone using SP Flash v5.1408.00 without even opening it. So this back-up it's a fresh one with no initialisation on phone. Also it has the extra img of cache and userdata.
You can find all the files HERE . On attached image it's the backup address used and also the scatter file.

Attachments

• SP_Flash_v5.1408.00.jpg
    SP_Flash_v5.1408.00.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 4,723
  • MT6582_Android_scatter.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 3,683
Reactions: softwereking

Top Liked Posts