Alcatel TCL A501DL(TCL A1) stock rom/custom rom?

Search This thread

sj78

Mar 30, 2021
Is there a zip of the stock rom or a custom rom for the Alcatel TCL A501DL(TCL A1)? I would greatly appreciate if anyone helps.

Rprop2015

Sep 19, 2020
I've tried that before. If I recall correctly, it returns the error message "Rom structure not recognized" or something like that.
Sorry, ah yes, it looks like that program doesn't work on the 64 bit chip like the MTK6739. Do you happen to have a scatter file for the A501DL? I'm "new" with Mediatek phones but my issue with my A501DL phone is that it is frp locked and I can try and download my phone's rom using the readback option on the sp tool but I need root access/preloader. Thanks!

sj78

Mar 30, 2021
Sorry, ah yes, it looks like that program doesn't work on the 64 bit chip like the MTK6739. Do you happen to have a scatter file for the A501DL? I'm "new" with Mediatek phones but my issue with my A501DL phone is that it is frp locked and I can try and download my phone's rom using the readback option on the sp tool but I need root access/preloader. Thanks!
Unfortunately, I have not been able to obtain or create a scatter file for the A501DL either. If anyone else happens to have a scatter file or rom zip, I would greatly appreciate it.