App Bug Alert badge error

Search This thread

IamTheBRAVE

• Just a while ago, i viewed all my alerts then exited for a while. When i opened xda app again i was surprised to see 10 alerts when i did not receive any new notifications. The list is updated but the count is still at 10.
    When in website view, the menu shows 2 alerts (but it's only one). Opening the alert page shows 10 again.
    Maybe clearing the cache could fix it?

Attachments

• screenrecord - Alerts.zip
      3.5 MB · Views: 8
    Reactions: It_ler

orb3000

Forum Moderator
    Staff member
    XDA App Taskforce
  • Just a while ago, i viewed all my alerts then exited for a while. When i opened xda app again i was surprised to see 10 alerts when i did not receive any new notifications. The list is updated but the count is still at 10.
    When in website view, the menu shows 2 alerts (but it's only one). Opening the alert page shows 10 again.
    It was about an update in XDA servers, all should be normal now.
    You can read more about it here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello, thanks for pointing this out. This was a one-time event and shouldn't happen again.
      Just a while ago, i viewed all my alerts then exited for a while. When i opened xda app again i was surprised to see 10 alerts when i did not receive any new notifications. The list is updated but the count is still at 10.
      It was about an update in XDA servers, all should be normal now.
      You can read more about it here
      Hello, thanks for pointing this out. This was a one-time event and shouldn't happen again.
      Just a while ago, i viewed all my alerts then exited for a while. When i opened xda app again i was surprised to see 10 alerts when i did not receive any new notifications. The list is updated but the count is still at 10.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone