[Alexis Rom 2.6_FUC6][02/04/2021][04/2021 Patches][G96xF/FD OneUI3.0 Apps Ported]

Search This thread

gb2b

Dec 27, 2013
hello
what is csc tweaks and when flash it please ?
and what version of twrp must be used (I am on 3.4.0.0) ?
thanks by advance

Last edited:

damjang

Jul 21, 2012
hello
what is csc tweaks and when flash it please ?
and what version of twrp must be used (I am on 3.4.0.0) ?
thanks by advance

CSC tweeks is used if (sometimes happens) the CSC settings are not applied when you flash the rom. So instead of flash whole rom again you can flash only csc part.
Twrp 3.4.x is not ok, you have to use 3.3.1-1

Reactions: gb2b and moocou

moocou

Feb 7, 2013
Quick question. How do I know if I've got YouTube Vanced installed?

I'm pretty sure I selected it in Aroma but it looks just like YouTube.

All I want to do is play the audio in the background but I can't see how to do it?

And I can't see if I've got normal YouTube installed or if I've got Vanced?

gfavre

Feb 1, 2021
Quick question. How do I know if I've got YouTube Vanced installed?

I'm pretty sure I selected it in Aroma but it looks just like YouTube.

All I want to do is play the audio in the background but I can't see how to do it?

And I can't see if I've got normal YouTube installed or if I've got Vanced?
Selecting vanced youtube just install "Vanced Manager" which allows you to install Youtube Vanced or YT Music.
(I switched to the non root version because I didn't managed to prevent google to replace youtube vanced and now it's fine).

Reactions: moocou

moocou

Feb 7, 2013
Selecting vanced youtube just install "Vanced Manager" which allows you to install Youtube Vanced or YT Music.
(I switched to the non root version because I didn't managed to prevent google to replace youtube vanced and now it's fine).
Thanks. Was I meant to install Vanced Manager when I installed the rom?

Where do I get it from? I will search but just in case you can help me quicker.

I also don't really understand the bit about non root.

Edit: I still don't know if I've got Vanced installed. How do I check?

Last edited:

damjang

Jul 21, 2012
In my apps it just says YouTube.

And why would I want to install Youtube if I've already got YouTube Vanced?
When you chose to instal vanced from aroma, you got Youtube Vanced Manager installed. Then you have to open that app and select what you want to download/install: Youtube Vanced or Youtube Vanced Music.

vyrus027

Aug 21, 2014
You can't downgrade Bootloader.
I just wanna ask if I can still install old versions of Alexis ROM like PIE versions even if I have the latest BL and CP which came with Android 10 right? I just wanna make sure if its ok to flash older ROMs or does Sammy prevent rollbacks. Thanks! :)

papytaine

Mar 14, 2019
marseille
Hi,
I installed the 2.6 without problem like the others besides.
great job.
The only concern concerns the bluetooth. When I put the mobile in airplane mode then I return to active mode, I have to pair my Jabra 65T again and the connection to my Auto.
I didn't have this problem on version 2.5.
Has anyone encountered this problem?

moocou

Feb 7, 2013
I've just installed version 2.6 (from 1.9, I think).

I did the standard wipe in TWRP before I flashed the ROM, and then I chose Clean Install in Aroma. But all my data (DCIM folder etc etc) is still there in Phone (not Card - though that stuff is there too of course).

Any idea why? Thanks.

EDIT: It's because I didn't wipe System, isn't it? When Alexis says Clean Install is recommended, does that mean just select Clean Install in Aroma or should I also wipe System in TWRP before I start. (I'm using TWRP 3.3.1.1, by the way, which I'm told is the correct version.)

Also, at least some of the stuff I chose not to install (in Aroma) has been installed anyway (same as user xax88 on the previous page of this thread here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...fd-oneui3-0-apps-ported.4066911/post-84722327 . What have I done wrong?

[PS. Nobody's answered papytaine's question above mine yet and I don't want my post to make anyone miss that.]

Last edited:

vyrus027

Aug 21, 2014
I've just installed version 2.6 (from 1.9, I think).

I did the standard wipe in TWRP before I flashed the ROM, and then I chose Clean Install in Aroma. But all my data (DCIM folder etc etc) is still there in Phone (not Card - though that stuff is there too of course).

Any idea why? Thanks.

EDIT: It's because I didn't wipe System, isn't it? When Alexis says Clean Install is recommended, does that mean just select Clean Install in Aroma or should I also wipe System in TWRP before I start. (I'm using TWRP 3.3.1.1, by the way, which I'm told is the correct version.)

Also, at least some of the stuff I chose not to install (in Aroma) has been installed anyway (same as user xax88 on the previous page of this thread here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...fd-oneui3-0-apps-ported.4066911/post-84722327 . What have I done wrong?

[PS. Nobody's answered papytaine's question above mine yet and I don't want my post to make anyone miss that.]

When i clean install everything. I factory reset on TWRP, then I'll Format Data (the one that you have to type in "yes") and sometimes I'll also wipe dalvik, system, internal and cache. After doing those things you shouldn't boot to system just restart to recovery again and install Alexis Rom.

moocou

Feb 7, 2013
When i clean install everything. I factory reset on TWRP, then I'll Format Data (the one that you have to type in "yes") and sometimes I'll also wipe dalvik, system, internal and cache. After doing those things you shouldn't boot to system just restart to recovery again and install Alexis Rom.
Thank you very much. That's very helpful. Just the answer I was looking for.

Sperafico

Jan 5, 2014
Hello,

Has anyone experienced a problem with QuickSupport asking to activate Samsung KNOX?
Remote screen sharing does not work if it is not activated.
Has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks in advance

gb2b

Dec 27, 2013
Hi,
I installed the 2.6 without problem like the others besides.
great job.
The only concern concerns the bluetooth. When I put the mobile in airplane mode then I return to active mode, I have to pair my Jabra 65T again and the connection to my Auto.
I didn't have this problem on version 2.5.
Has anyone encountered this problem?
the same here, each time I take my car, I have to pair again my phone with it ... Is there a mod to fix it ?

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
I have the issue that everytime I want to connect my phone via Bluetooth in my car I have to enter the PIN again.
Is there a way to make the car a trusted device again?
I know that there was such a function in earlier builds of that ROM..

Also I need to re-calibrate the battery of my Galaxy S9, what is a proper way to do that with root?

thanks & regards

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone