[Alexis Rom 9.3_DUD1_04/2021 Patches][13/05/2021][Ported S10 Stuffs & S9Wallpapers]

Search This thread

klaus1221

Oct 15, 2020
Hi Alexis,
i am mustafa. Türkiyeden nice to meet you.
I've been using rom for a long time. Nice share. I started getting errors in the last update
I'm sorry for my bad english.
Samsung cloud access is blocked. tried plain rom / root no problem, alexis rom started giving error.
I can also confirm that Samsung Cloud isn't working anymore.
Same thing for me, Samsung cloud no longer working on S8+ FD
And others who cry samsung cloud don't work but don't bother to look on google first wil be eof soon https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/eof_notice/group1 , second is still working on alexis rom.

Attachments

• dsdsadassadsdasadds.jpg
    dsdsadassadsdasadds.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 83

klaus1221

Oct 15, 2020
Anyone else's interface lagging with this update? i've tried everything... 9.2.1 worked flawlessly but i don't have that version saved anymore... I've deleted and reinstalled everything there is to reinstall... I don't know what to do anymore.
You can make a full data cleanup and install after that , no lag over here , seems like it is something only for you , there is some lag on first bootup after install the room make sure you make a reboot and after that should work fine .

Mar 17, 2021
And others who cry samsung cloud don't work but don't bother to look on google first wil be eof soon https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/eof_notice/group1 , second is still working on alexis rom.
That has nothing to do with our issues. Samsung Cloud isn't just Gallery Sync and Drive storage, I don't even use those features. It also includes Calendar support, Samsung Notes etc... Which currently don't work. I just ended up disabling Samsung Cloud to get rid of the error notifications.

klaus1221

Oct 15, 2020
That has nothing to do with our issues. Samsung Cloud isn't just Gallery Sync and Drive storage, I don't even use those features. It also includes Calendar support, Samsung Notes etc... Which currently don't work. I just ended up disabling Samsung Cloud to get rid of the error notifications.
I presume you can read and look to the photo i put under , samsung cloud work on alexis rom end of story , and samsung cloud eof mean all of it will be gone . Flash the rom clean and try again.
20210823_202307.jpg

kmmt123

May 30, 2017
View attachment 5392709
Work on 9.3 ... Cry about reading when the only thing you can do is install older version of rom instead of looking why don't work ...
You don't get it! If the Samsung cloud works in older ROM and it does not work on newer one, one can conclude that something is wrong with the new ROM and it is not changes on Samsung cloud which was point of discussion. Indeed when trying to use Samsung cloud on v9.3, it complians about unauthorized change of system software and refuses to work yet it works flawlessly on older ROMs. That's what other users are informing the Dev.

klaus1221

Oct 15, 2020
You don't get it! If the Samsung cloud works in older ROM and it does not work on newer one, one can conclude that something is wrong with the new ROM and it is not changes on Samsung cloud which was point of discussion. Indeed when trying to use Samsung cloud on v9.3, it complians about unauthorized change of system software and refuses to work yet it works flawlessly on older ROMs. That's what other users are informing the Dev.
But it works on the 9.3 so there is a problem on your device not all of us , you don't pass safetynet or your magisk is not hidden properly , samsung cloud work on 9.3 flawlessly aswell , so where is the point to announce something that work to the dev ?

Mar 17, 2021
But it works on the 9.3 so there is a problem on your device not all of us , you don't pass safetynet or your magisk is not hidden properly , samsung cloud work on 9.3 flawlessly aswell , so where is the point to announce something that work to the dev ?
You have no idea what you're talking about. (also you literally cannot select Samsung Cloud on the MagiskHide menu as it doesn't show up as an application)

klaus1221

Oct 15, 2020

A.Ahmed79

Jan 16, 2013
Can anyone please upload this ROM on any other site?

I tried the MEGA link multiple times but it just doesn't open.

Thanks for help.

Rmark1086

Sep 25, 2018
Medina,NY

[/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3]Rogerdat914

A moment ago
Why can't this work for SM-G950N please can any developer make one for this please
Your phone is supported. It says in the description that the ROM is for exynos devices (SM G950 f, fd and n)

In order to flash ROMs you unlock your bootloader. If you haven't already done that, then head over to this link and follow the instructions in the 2nd or 3rd post on the first page .

Top Liked Posts