[Alfraux Team]-Signature Hub And *PSD*(Devices)

Search This thread

adinkwok

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
May 28, 2013
Seattle
adin.dev
Hey guys,

I just recently made a custom kernel and I have a name for it and all but no custom logo :/
If anyone would like to help me make a Logo banner with the name "The Green Machine" with a bunch of darker greens and maybe some mechanic looking objects in the background (maybe even throw in a Yoshi or two idk), that'd be awesome. One idea I had in mind was maybe a yoshi driving a car similar to the Green Hornet's? I'm really bad at this kind of stuff!

Thanks a total

Reactions: DG|Buu

DG|Buu

Mar 10, 2013
Erode
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 7
Hey guys,

I just recently made a custom kernel and I have a name for it and all but no custom logo :/
If anyone would like to help me make a Logo banner with the name "The Green Machine" with a bunch of darker greens and maybe some mechanic looking objects in the background (maybe even throw in a Yoshi or two idk), that'd be awesome. One idea I had in mind was maybe a yoshi driving a car similar to the Green Hornet's? I'm really bad at this kind of stuff!

Thanks a total

Sure,We'll Do It. :highfive:

Reactions: adinkwok

DG|Buu

Mar 10, 2013
Erode
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 7
Hey guys,

Thanks a total

See If Its Ok. If Not,We'll Make You Another One!

2u4sxn9.jpg

Code:
http://i61.tinypic.com/2u4sxn9.jpg

adinkwok

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
May 28, 2013
Seattle
adin.dev
See If Its Ok. If Not,We'll Make You Another One!

2u4sxn9.jpg

Code:
http://i61.tinypic.com/2u4sxn9.jpg

Hehe if possible, could you make it look a bit more rough? It's a bit too happy looking imho. Could you use a font similar to the Transformer's font? Thanks a LOT

Edit: (offtopic) you have a really nice psd in your sig for the Moto G (my kernel's for the moto g btw lol)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts