Ali Express Recommendations

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
Anyone have any recommendations regarding reliable stores on Ali Express

The 7 pro is about 1 to 200 euro cheaper there at the moment.

I understand that it will be china model but seems like a deal.

Anyone any experience with this ?

Hunter3U

May 19, 2014
So you save up to 200 euro to wait at least 30 days for shipping from a sketchy retailer you have no info on.
Or just wait 25 days, you will potentially be able to save up that extra 200 euro, then order directly from oneplus or another trusted retailer near you and get it in the same or possibly sooner time frame and it will be the correct model for your region.

manus31

May 7, 2016
So you save up to 200 euro to wait at least 30 days for shipping from a sketchy retailer you have no info on.
Or just wait 25 days, you will potentially be able to save up that extra 200 euro, then order directly from oneplus or another trusted retailer near you and get it in the same or possibly sooner time frame and it will be the correct model for your region.

I think your missing the point,
I'd still have to pay €750 for the phone that way I could actually do that now if I wanted to but I wouldn't be saving anything

RISHI RAJ

Mar 2, 2012
New Delhi
Site is trusted & tested ,If Anything goes wrong AliExpress team Steps in & Almost gives decision in favour of customer. They Even sometimes flash International rom on it. I ordered Oneplus 1 from them & several items afterwards

dorsefrith

Oct 10, 2011

manus31

May 7, 2016
Gone off the idea of using AliExpress,seems it's hit or miss when you will actually receive the device and stores advertising 6-8 days DHL is just an empty promise and then you've got the possibility of dealing with Customs,It's easy to get pulled in with the prices but overall not worth the hassle.

liam_davenport

• Apr 17, 2014
    Wakefield
    Gearbest is decent should be faster than Ali Express and some coupons for discount, Also avoid DHL they're a scam. I've had problems with them in the past with custom charges etc.

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
    Iasi
    I want to buy from Gearbest but the phone was sell only from China or Hong Kong warehouse. Price was Good.
    In my country, 19% vat + 2-4% custom... NO ! Thanks. But NO!
    I both from a sales forum in my country a blue OnePlus 7 pro 8gb-256gb with 550 euro . Wonderful!

Top Liked Posts