{All 2011}[DEV][KitKat 4.4.4][LegacyXperia] unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 builds

Search This thread

rabbirobert

Feb 16, 2020
Hi PARESH,

your right. thanks. At my first try (another PC) the website wants a google sign in, which i don't have or want to do. Other PC and browser download now works.

But the second question is, if this is the last version and is the correct one for my phone (Xperia Pro, mk16i, iyokan). I am wondering about the "This is CM 13 for Xperia Mini"
I guess I should have mentioned it earlier...

thanks and kind regards

Robert

DeadXperiance

Jun 4, 2014
Mehsana
Hi PARESH,

your right. thanks. At my first try (another PC) the website wants a google sign in, which i don't have or want to do. Other PC and browser download now works.

But the second question is, if this is the last version and is the correct one for my phone (Xperia Pro, mk16i, iyokan). I am wondering about the "This is CM 13 for Xperia Mini"
I guess I should have mentioned it earlier...

thanks and kind regards

Robert
These are for Xperia Mini, St15i, Smultron.

AnyR3

Aug 27, 2016
Gothenburg
Heyo, Anyone got a copy/mirror for xperia pro/mk16i (Iyokan)? :highfive:

Kitkat defiently seems to be the sweetspot for the xperia 2011 devices.

devegz

Feb 4, 2012
Motorola Defy
Nexus 7 (2013)
Hello. Does anyone have CM11 LegacyXperia build for Active «satsuma»? I want to make a bike computer and I don’t want to use the MicroSD card because of the shaking.
Can you upload it somewhere? Thanks.

edips90

Jun 24, 2016
Edit: Unfortunately when I charge the phone, some of apps are removed and extended internal storage doesn't work.. I will try some Jelly Bean roms but many of download links don't work :(
Thanks killerbees19 for the build link. I started to use Arc S again. I bought new battery for my Arc S and I think to use it daily. It became much better with this rom.
I increased internal storage as 2GB with this thread.

Last edited:

edips90

Jun 24, 2016
I had to try new ROMs because of low internal memory of CM11. I tried Slim ROM, Super Jelly Bean but they were very slow for Arc S. I am trying LineageOS 14.1 on Arc S for 3 days. I thought it is for testing, not stable before installing the ROM. But it is very good for daily use. I installed it without Google apps. It consumes 360 MB of 437 MB RAM. Still good performance for daily use. The battery life is better than Legacy Xperia CM11. Browsing web is slow compared to CM11. Music quality is very good like CM11. Call quality is very clear. I installed it on 16 GB SD card, it uses all SD card as internal storage.
If you don't have problem about battery life and internal storege, CM11 is better and more stable, but if you have problem about that I recommend you to try LineageOS 14.1.
Link: https://archive.org/download/LegacyXperia_SEMC_2011
To install Lineage, first flash recovery.img in /recovery/etc/ folder in zip file. Then flash boot.img in zip file. Do full wipe to system/data/cache and factory reset. Then install the zip using adb sideload lineage-14.1xxx.zip

Last edited:

pkocandr

Nov 24, 2021
Hi all!
I'm trying to ressurrect Xperia Ray from my drawer, but I'm not sure which system was flashed there for the last time. When I try to boot it up, the setup wizard appears but when I select country and click continue, it always crashes after a while and stops there, so I'm not able to enable USB debugging. When I try to reflash kernel it fails

$ fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot: error: Couldn't parse partition size '0x'.

Not sure if there is the old wiki backed up and hosted somewhere so I can check if I'm not missing anything. IIRC there should be some address added at the end of the flash command. Could you please give me a hand?

Last edited:

yurasik_687

Hi all!
I'm trying to ressurrect Xperia Ray from my drawer, but I'm not sure which system was flashed there for the last time. When I try to boot it up, the setup wizard appears but when I select country and click continue, it always crashes after a while and stops there, so I'm not able to enable USB debugging. When I try to reflash kernel it fails

$ fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot: error: Couldn't parse partition size '0x'.

Not sure if there is the old wiki backed up and hosted somewhere so I can check if I'm not missing anything. IIRC there should be some address added at the end of the flash command. Could you please give me a hand?
Flash stock Rom 2.3 or 4.0.4 via flashtool ver 0.9.18.5/6 or older (0.9.8.0 works fine - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ucczmw37815j2gv/flashtool-0.9.8.0-windows.exe/file )

pkocandr

Nov 24, 2021
Flash stock Rom 2.3 or 4.0.4 via flashtool ver 0.9.18.5/6 or older (0.9.8.0 works fine - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ucczmw37815j2gv/flashtool-0.9.8.0-windows.exe/file )
I've got 4.0.4 backed up here (I believe that's what 4.1.B.0.587 is, right?) and I tried to flash it using FlashTool 0.9.23.2, with no luck
... 24/031/2021 23:31:45 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing 24/031/2021 23:31:46 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode. 24/031/2021 23:31:54 - INFO - Device disconnected 24/032/2021 23:32:06 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode 24/032/2021 23:32:06 - INFO - Opening device for R/W 24/032/2021 23:32:08 - INFO - Device ready for R/W. 24/032/2021 23:32:08 - INFO - Reading device information 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - INFO - Unable to read from phone after having opened it. 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - INFO - trying to continue anyway 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - INFO - Phone ready for flashmode operations. 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - INFO - Opening TA partition 2 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - INFO - Start Flashing 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - INFO - Processing loader.sin 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - INFO - Checking header 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - ERROR - Processing of loader.sin finished with errors. 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - INFO - Ending flash session 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - ERROR - null 24/032/2021 23:32:09 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted 24/032/2021 23:32:11 - INFO - Device connected in flash mode 24/032/2021 23:32:43 - INFO - Device disconnected

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    eiOWgKr.png

Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/COLOR]

This is an unofficial build of CM11.0.
    This is an attempt to stay close to official cm11.0 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
    http://legacyxperia.github.io

Want to contribute? Visit the brand new msm7x30 gerrit:
    http://review.msm7x30.org

WARNING: This ROM uses a modified internal memory layout.
    Our /system partition is originally 400MB but this space is not enough for a fluid kitkat experience and a full installation with proper google apps.
    Our /cache partition is also too small to fit art-cache when we enable the ART runtime. We originally had 100MB /cache but art-cache needs ~150mb of free space.
    I have repartitioned the internal memory layout, giving:
    450mb in /system
    469,5mb in /data
    8mb in /cache

If you want to use this ROM you will always have to use the included kernel or use a kernel that includes the layour changes. Bug reports with non-standard kernels will be ignored.
    You will have to wipe the device and make a clean install.
    You cannot restore nandroid backups from previous android versions or restore nandroid backups from this ROM to other ROMs that don't use the new partition layout since you risk corrupting the data.
    I suggest to use Titanium Backup, Helium or any other similar app to backup your data if you really need to.

Requirements:
    * Have the stock ICS 4.1.B.0.587 full ftf flashed (doesn't matter if you have flashed it in the past or if you flash it before installing cm11.0, it will work both ways)
    * LT15i (Arc) users need to flash LT18i (Arc S) ftf
    * MT15i (Neo) users need to flash MT11i (Neo V) ftf

Steps required for correct installation (order is important):
    1: Flash boot.img in fastboot & reboot into recovery
    2 (optional): If the device is not booting, reboot to bootloader again and run:
    fastboot erase system
    fastboot erase userdata
    3: Enter recovery, go to mounts and storage
    4: Format /system, then /data and then /cache (Important step!)
    5: Flash update zip
    6: Flash gapps (recommended package is the one provided in the link below)

Steps 2, 3 & 4 are not needed when you install new cm11 nightlies on top of older cm11 builds in the future

If you want to return to a ROM that doesn't use the new partition layout, you need to follow the above steps again (only replace boot.img & update zip with the ones you want to use).

FAQ/Q&A/Discussion thread:
    {All 2011}[FAQ][Q&A][CM11.0] LegacyXperia discussion

How to make your own test builds:
    {All 2011}[GUIDE][DEV] How to build CyanogenMod 11.0

Changelog:
    Release/nightly changes

Working/Non-working list
    CM11.0 with kernel 3.4 status

Downloads:
    https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LegacyXperia
    PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS

Recommended Google Apps:
    Google Apps Minimal Edition

KCzv621.png

NOTE:
    Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add my name in the credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
    Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.

BUG Tracker
    If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
    Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.
    For more detailed instructions check the bug reporting guide in the FAQ.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LegacyXperia, ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Contributors
    mikeioannina, Mardon, Rrreutel, nobodyAtall, pcfighter, Blefish and many others
    Source Code: https://github.com/LegacyXperia

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: nightly 20150309
    Beta Release Date: 2015-03-09

Created 2013-11-27
    Last Updated 2016-11-09
    ## Alpha build 20131127 - cm-11.0
    * Latest cm11.0 changes
    * Initial KitKat 4.4 build

Builds will roll alphabetically for all devices until tomorrow

Please do not spam the thread with "thanks" posts.
    Only use the thread for development discussion, anything else belongs to the Q&A thread.
    Thread closed

Since people don't learn how to read, I can't handle this situation anymore.

I come in the thread and instead of finding something useful, there are only the same posts repeated again and again, ignoring my posts and xda rules.

Thread locked until further notice.
    Christmas present

## Nightly build 20141224 - cm-11.0
    * Latest cm11.0 changes
    * Updated bootlogo (removed cyngn logo)
    * All partitions are mounted on fstab (android standard way) instead of init
    * Enabled SD eject option on zeus

Builds will roll alphabetically for all devices until tomorrow
    Happy holidays!