***all 4.4.3 discussions to go here***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GiantJay

Jul 2, 2012
Omaha, NE
e4y7a3yg.jpg

Sprint has announced on their website that starting 4/14/2014 Google will start rolling out Android version 4.4.3 to Nexus 5 devices. It can take up until 4/21/2014 for the roll out to complete and until 4/28/2014 to reach all devices. So within the next 2 weeks we should all be happily enjoying this update. This update includes the Spark update for Sprint and Misc. bug fixes.
Edit** So Sprint pulled down the original post because they said a bug was found by Google. Now we wait...........

http://support.sprint.com/support/a...AndUpdateTheSoftwareVersionOnYourGoogleNexus5
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Moderator Notice

So in order to keep the forums clean of 101 threads relating to the 4.4.3 update, this will become your temp home for all 4.4.3 talk, OTA's e.t.c, any other threads will be closed.​

Last edited:

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Wooaah... Had flashed the factory images today itself cause I had screwed up the cache partition... I guess I'll wait for the 4.4.3 update before flashing custom roms again :D

I hope it reaches out to all Of us quickly :eek: thanks for the tip OP!

Reactions: aiiee

abfchasd

Jul 7, 2012
Update rooted nexus

My device is unlock and rooted so should I update it to 4.4.3 by going into settings??

david279

Sep 4, 2007
New Orleans
They're not pushing. They're just notifying customers that it's coming. Google only pushes updates to nexus devices.

Reactions: xBeerdroiDx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts