[ALL CARRIERS] PGM mod for Gs3(ponury gesture mod) *DISCUSSION*

Search This thread

xCovErtWolFx757

Jan 15, 2012
Virginia Beach
This is a thread to discuss and help bring the PGM mod to the gs3 let's stay on topic and help spread the word that the G3 deserves an amazing gift.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
So far we have smartguy044, JohnCorleone, mike216, that will help get this thing going. Thanks to them we hope to have it soon. NO ETA'S and No flaming as I will lock this thread. Please help spread the word or anything else. If you know anything about developing such a mod please PM me or anyone listed above and of course credits go to Ponury for originally developing it. Have a great day :):beer:

Last edited:

mike216

Nov 12, 2010
cleveland
I love this mod on my galaxy nexus. I asked him what phone he would get next and he said another nexus, let's hope he changes his mind and goes for the G3.
I'm going to ask morphic to implement it since he knows and already has done it for the galaxy nexus. He now owns a T-Mobile G3
WAHOOOOOOO

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: xCovErtWolFx757

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a thread to discuss and help bring the PGM mod to the gs3 let's stay on topic and help spread the word that the G3 deserves an amazing gift.
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
    So far we have smartguy044, JohnCorleone, mike216, that will help get this thing going. Thanks to them we hope to have it soon. NO ETA'S and No flaming as I will lock this thread. Please help spread the word or anything else. If you know anything about developing such a mod please PM me or anyone listed above and of course credits go to Ponury for originally developing it. Have a great day :):beer:
    I love this mod on my galaxy nexus. I asked him what phone he would get next and he said another nexus, let's hope he changes his mind and goes for the G3.
    I'm going to ask morphic to implement it since he knows and already has done it for the galaxy nexus. He now owns a T-Mobile G3
    WAHOOOOOOO

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Op updated:)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone