• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

All GLOBAL STABLE MIUI ROMs - Latest 12.0.2.0 Q (11/23/20)

Search This thread
Dec 6, 2020
Tell me one device with MIUI 12.5 based on Android 10
Yes, but thats the case cause all of the devices that got miui 12.5 so far are much newer and got android 11 even before miui 12.5(at least most of them) cause its part of their upgrade cycle for android versions of 1 or 2 android updates!

Tell me a device as old as the mi8 that got android 11 from xiaomi or has gotten 3 or 4 android updates? Remember our cycle of android updates was done when we got android 10, cause it was the second or third android update the mi 8 got(i dont remember if mi 8 released with android 7 or 8.1)! So no, we wont be getting android 11...

And do you really think miui 12.5 requires android 11 to work? Lmao.

HugoSilva

Oct 3, 2011
Porto, Portugal
Yes, but thats the case cause all of the devices that got miui 12.5 so far are much newer and got android 11 even before miui 12.5(at least most of them) cause its part of their upgrade cycle for android versions of 1 or 2 android updates!

Tell me a device as old as the mi8 that got android 11 from xiaomi or has gotten 3 or 4 android updates? Remember our cycle of android updates was done when we got android 10, cause it was the second or third android update the mi 8 got(i dont remember if mi 8 released with android 7 or 8.1)! So no, we wont be getting android 11...

And do you really think miui 12.5 requires android 11 to work? Lmao.

Lets wait and see

Dec 6, 2020
Lets wait and see
Well, all i can say is that delusion won't make things become real.

See what? Stable beta china rom for Mi 8 with miui 12.5.1.0 is based on android 10 and it will stuck on this android version till last days.
https://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.5.1.0.QEACNXM/miui_MI8_V12.5.1.0.QEACNXM_8e708da17d_10.0.zip
Just as expected! Well this is it, i mean the last days of mi 8! we might and just might get another release or two for bug fixing and that will be it for this phone.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts