• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ALL ICS / JELLYBEAN / KIT KAT] Related Topics / Questions / News

xbsall

Feb 14, 2012
Home
Great!

I have cwm installed (booting while pressing vol+ and power, or am i wrong?)
But how do i flash the v30 AT&T i was planning on waiting for the official but i'm tired of waiting for it.
I managed to get your PORT working with the BIN method. Because of the sms and camera problem i restored to v21E.

For other people who want a faster download for the V30 click link below.

http://downloads.vilishost.net/android/V30B_00.kdz
why dont you use the v28B P920 ICS ROM?

LeighR

Aug 17, 2012
Re: [ALL ICS / JELLYBEAN] Related Topics / Questions / News

Xbsa says he will not because the 30b does not have multi language support. Maybe the official release will have it and xbsa will do a rom then.

I'm very happy with what we have, based on v28

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

lw_wl

Dec 22, 2011
Xbsa says he will not because the 30b does not have multi language support. Maybe the official release will have it and xbsa will do a rom then.

I'm very happy with what we have, based on v28

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app
good to know! tks!

i know that v30b support chinese 'cause my buddy told me the media player in 30b can runns in chinses. so which language did at&t missed that drive xbsall mad at it?

xbsall

Feb 14, 2012
Home

Not mad actually i already have a new personal ROM build with V30B as you can see from signature.
But for those who want multilanguage support they will have to fix the 60char sms issue again and there is partial multilanguage support.

Full language support is only for the languages that you will see in the attached photo

Send from my LG-P925 XBSA VX3D.

Attachments

Reactions: zogu

SedyBenoitPeace

Sep 16, 2012
R: [ALL ICS / JELLYBEAN] Related Topics / Questions / News

Not mad actually i already have a new personal ROM build with V30B as you can see from signature.
But for those who want multilanguage support they will have to fix the 60char sms issue again and there is partial multilanguage support.

Full language support is only for the languages that you will see in the attached photo

I think that the official release is a matter of day... Then after a lot months of waiting i think that something like 2 weeks are nothing...

Inviato dal mio fantastico LG Optimus 3D con ICS by XBSALL&Acura

Reactions: amazing 3D

xbsall

Feb 14, 2012
Home

I think that the official release is a matter of day... Then after a lot months of waiting i think that something like 2 weeks are nothing...

Inviato dal mio fantastico LG Optimus 3D con ICS by XBSALL&Acura
Just use v28b until european v30b comes its working great.
The differences of v28b and P925 v30b are very few.

Reactions: SedyBenoitPeace

hoadao_vnn

Apr 19, 2010
BTW just look for help from you guys. I just flashed the V28B rooted by XBSA ( thank you so much for that:good:), however, i cannot delete (or did not find away yet) the blank screen in my ICS, which I could do very easily before in our stock GB V21E.
Appreciate your suggestion and help.
Thanks so much.

lw_wl

Dec 22, 2011

BTW just look for help from you guys. I just flashed the V28B rooted by XBSA ( thank you so much for that:good:), however, i cannot delete (or did not find away yet) the blank screen in my ICS, which I could do very easily before in our stock GB V21E.
Appreciate your suggestion and help.
Thanks so much.
in my memory...
press 2 fingers to soon out and draw one up to the top, or tap the X button. isn't it the same way in gb?

Sent from my XBSA ICS V7.2 基于V28B using xda premium

schubeir

Apr 30, 2011
Mumbai
Yes this is ICS from AT&T.

Anyone know which baseband works for the v28b? I'm having 3g issues. Flashing the baseband is only the fls file right?
And where do i get a working baseband. I searched the forums but can't find anything.
Hi,

Flashing the baseband is only flashing the .fls file.
with the LG Flashtool, this will give an error message after 29% or after about 80 seconds, that is just fine, This only means .fls has been flashed correctly!!

You can use the LG Flash extractor for extracting the .bin and .fls files from any KDZ file. follow the link below for the extractor
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1692191

before you change the baseband, please try to reflash the .bin and .fls files and check for 3G.

Please click on thanks if you think i helped.

schubeir

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone