• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[All MDPI][Port] Orignal Xperia T Rom [ V-6.0]

Guys do you want 4.2.1 version in xperia T style ..??

• Yes

Votes: 168 95.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4736004

Good work.... And you don't have to put Mr. Before every name... Proper accrediting would suffice... :)

sandy7

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 28, 2012
bangalore
You waste your time by porting something made for people too lazy to install ICS mods one by one,while there is flymeOS,something brand new to this forums,and you put it aside.:rolleyes:

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda premium
hmm this is still in dev bro....atm had a lockscreen problem in it ..and it used to only unlock in mini pro..

and finally we fixed lockscreen layout and its almost ready..

so flameos dev is still on happy.

R

rebelos

You waste your time by porting something made for people too lazy to install ICS mods one by one,while there is flymeOS,something brand new to this forums,and you put it aside.:rolleyes:

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda premium

Nope It is not True I am Working on it day and Night ..!!..!! It is pretty hard To fix internal Layout I Released It only for minipro because Lockscreen is not working ..!! ... but fixed it...! And working on other layouts..!!!

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
rom looks lovely. its been a while since i tried stock based rom that aren't miui. downloading now. abit too big tho, 291mb :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am taking over the project :) I am download Original T ICS Rom 7.1.4 & start to work right after. & I hope to get everybody's support :fingers-crossed:
    Lockscreen Link Is Also Down...
    Anyone???

I managed to Upload a Copy Of The Xperia T Rom for MINI PRO and LWW ONLY
    http://d-h.st/vxI
    Do Hit The Thanks Button If You Are Downloading...
    Nope .. it will be pure xperia z jellybean.. Not using mods..!!
    If I'm not wrong, there isn't even a dump out^^
    Remeber, even professional developers (I'm not calling me a professional dev=sony/google Devs), like from sony, would need long time to port the new framework or camera apps to older devices...
    Don't make announcements, when it doesn't become true ;)
    Well because actually its nearly impossible w/o sony drivers for camera etc...

Just my 2 cents, let me know If you need help with porting ;^
    And Inform me if you get a dump :^
    Hello there, I would like to report bugs and glitches that I have encountered through the use of this ROM (It's really neat and nice work btw) so here it goes (PLEASE REFER TO MY SIGNATURE FOR THE DEVICE I USE AND ITS SPECS)

BUGS:
    1. When you turn on the GPS, the systemUI force closes, and it is looped and very annoying
    (NO SCREENSHOT)
    2. I can't download from the MUSIC INFO in walkman app, I already unlocked my bootloader and I don't know what is the problem.
    Screenshot_2012-12-30-03-03-21_zpse766cc71.png

3. There is a glitch in the Small Notes App, the upper side of the notes are crappy when you slide to the preceding and proceeding notes.
    Screenshot_2012-12-30-03-03-42_zpsdca44d3c.png

4. And also in the Small Notes App if you TAP & HOLD the text in the notes, the Small App Force closes.
    Screenshot_2012-12-30-03-04-02_zpsdfe5b209.png

5. Another one is in the Small Currency and Unit Converter App, the other font color is BLACK and it seems that the font is too big that it overlaps with the indicating bars.
    Screenshot_2012-12-30-03-04-54_zps6cb7de87.png

6. Lastly, if I received a call and answered it, and brought the phone near my ear, the screen never shuts off when placed near the body, I think it has something to do with the PROXIMITY SENSOR functionality in this ROM.
    (NO SCREENSHOT)

That's all, I hope you can fix these issues soon, take your time and more power officiallysonyrebel! :D
    I hope I can be of help to this development! I would really love to see this fixed.

1.Try other SystemUI,it's a known bug of some SystemUI's
    2.If you have unloocked bootloader,your download music info function willn't work because you are loosing DRM keys while unlocking bootloader.
    Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2006356
    3.Fix here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1931824&highlight=small+apps+fix
    4.I don't know how to fix yhis,I'm also facing this problem.
    5.Try to change your font size to small or download Small Apps MDPI fix(with new samll apps included) from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1929016 extract "SmallApp-Converter" and "SmallApp-Currency" from system/app ,next copy it to your phone and paste to system/app and give it proper permissions[(chmod 755)just like other system files]
    6.Yeah,it's probably something with the proximity sensor

Hope I helped you!