Search This thread

saturday_night

Sep 7, 2016

vincenzo697

Sep 1, 2010
kozani
HTC One X
HTC One (m7)
I was wondering if anyone plans to port more roms for our device like the Cypheros as I always liked how it looks and with the new ambient music and weather plus all the other integrations they made it would be cool!!! I asked the same question on the aicp Oreo ROM forum so sorry that. :laugh:

Pat_D

Nov 15, 2017
1. You have to flash from your PC via USB-cable with "htc_fastboot.exe" in RUU mode like all stock roms. It's NOT installable via Recovery.

2. No restrictions.

3. If you use the recommended version some posts above by "Slim Jim Guy", it does include neither boot.img nor recovery.img and will NOT erase personal data (if you did read the posts/thread, you should know that).

Nevertheless: Make a Nandroid-backup first, and save ALL of your data to your PC first.

samhhmobil

Great! Could you show me any thread/guide for flashing from fastboot?
thanks.

samhhmobil

May 25, 2017
Hamburg
Great! Could you show me any thread/guide for flashing from fastboot?
thanks.

No Guarantee, do it at your own risk!!

Go to this posting here: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=67457491&postcount=10666

Download the file behind the keywords "complete firmware", it's version 6.04.1700.19 (the latest one). READ EVERYTHING IMPORTANT IN THAT THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING (NOT ONLY THAT POST)!

Boot your phone into bootloader.

Switch into FASTBOOT mode.

Connect your phone via USB with your PC.

It must be shown "FASTBOOT USB".

On your PC use "htc_fastboot.exe" instead of standard "fastboot.exe" (search in this forum and you'll find it).

Switch to RUU flashmode:
> htc_fastboot.exe oem rebootRUU

Now flash the firmware:
> htc_fastboot.exe flash zip M7_UL_GPE_Firmware_6.04.1700.19.zip

htc_fastboot runs automatically two install cycles (first is hboot-preupdate only). With standard fastboot you need to install twice manually.

Now reboot into bootloader again, and — tadaaa — your GPE firmware is there.
> htc_fastboot.exe reboot bootloader

That's it.

samhhmobil

Last edited:
Reactions: icxj1

toton6868

Mar 16, 2018
Process System is not responding

After installation I got the following error

Process System is not responding

i1oYzc

icxj1

Mar 7, 2016
I have tested it.
catastrophe.
no sim card. no WLAN. every app is shut down including system process.

I think Oreo didn't run on m7
Aicp? Haha, B.S.! Yes it has a few bugs including the "process system not responding" WARNING, its been there since day one of O. Complements of aosp for m7 devices only! :rolleyes: surely you select wait & not close app?

M7er4life

Dec 5, 2016
HTC One (m7)
Aicp? Haha, B.S.! Yes it has a few bugs including the "process system not responding" WARNING, its been there since day one of O. Complements of aosp for m7 devices only! :rolleyes: surely you select wait & not close app?

Yeah I've select wait but it comes again and again and ...... You know

Sim card and wlan don't work

Install and boot where fast

Do you have solutions?

Top Liked Posts