ALL OTA Updates

Search This thread

rajit

Oct 13, 2012
kolkata
geek2gyaan.blogspot.com
Hi guys.. I am pretty much confused and irrited to find what is the next version. All over XDA their are plenty of link which does not work.. I have attached SS of my build.. Using XT1643 32gb Indian version. Can anyone please point out all the update came and provide link of that ota if is it possible so that every user can get all the ota from this tread.:confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161129-142433.png
    Screenshot_20161129-142433.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 643
Z

zeomal

Hi guys.. I am pretty much confused and irrited to find what is the next version. All over XDA their are plenty of link which does not work.. I have attached SS of my build.. Using XT1643 32gb Indian version. Can anyone please point out all the update came and provide link of that ota if is it possible so that every user can get all the ota from this tread.:confused:

Guide to update to Nougat.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g4-plus/how-to/xt1643-ota-nougat-t3483943/page45

Index of firmware images.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...-moto-g4-plus-factory-firmware-t3409033/page8

Fir3lordZuk0

Oct 10, 2015
Bangalore

I would suggest not to update Nougat.. the build which is floating around is not as good as stock MM. Have some patience and wait for official ota. I am using the Nougat soak build and telling it from my personal experience.

Reactions: rajit

rajit

Oct 13, 2012
kolkata
geek2gyaan.blogspot.com
I know this. But their is some issue . when I flashed 139.23 my baseband claim unknown. So that's why I am personally requesting to put same model firmware/ota in one place
I would suggest not to update Nougat.. the build which is floating around is not as good as stock MM. Have some patience and wait for official ota. I am using the Nougat soak build and telling it from my personal experience.
Already upgraded then downgraded .. The nougat has some major bugs :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone