General All things related to Realme GT Neo 2 : RMX3370

Should Realme GT Neo 2 get its dedicated device page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

maxs8007

Sep 18, 2012
pune
Realme GT Neo 2
realme-gt-neo2-2-01.jpeg

The Realme GT Neo 2 is a 6.62" phone with a 1080x2400 resolution display. The Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset is paired with 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage. The main camera is 64+8+2MP and the selfie camera is 16MP. The battery has a 5000mAh capacity with 65 watts charging speeds.

Realme GT Neo 2 Kernel source:

Hoping to see amazing development for our device.

Also, I urge everyone who owns the new Realme GT Neo 2 to share their experiences and help other's who face any issue related to the device.

Last edited:

maxs8007

Sep 18, 2012
pune
Realme GT Neo 2
GUIDE :

BAD BATTERY LIFE FIX

Follow the below guide to re-calibrate the battery.

1. Restart the device and use it until it turn itself off completely.

2. Leave the device in switched off state , plug the charger and keep it until it's 100% charged.

3. Switch on the device and make sure it is still at 100% without the electric icon which is shown for charging.

This should resolve the issues of battery backup.

To remove bloatware and system apps follow this amazing article by XDA :

https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bloatware-without-root-access/amp/

Stable Google Camera port :

XML file :

Attachments

• dhruv97urnyx.xml
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,354
Last edited:

maxs8007

Sep 18, 2012
pune
Realme GT Neo 2
It would be good if we get a new page and starts with BL unlock guides, stock rom flashing .
Ps: my first realme device ...not much knowledge how to unlock, stock flash etc
True. I just hope realme releases the sources soon so we can see development for our device.

I've switched from Realme X2 which has good developer support because of which custom roms and rooting was easy on it.

Keeping my fingers crossed to see the same for GT Neo 2.

hauxd

Apr 4, 2018
How to flash firmware golbal version for Realme GT neo 2.
Thank!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-24-08-09-55-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-24-08-09-55-40.jpg
    924.6 KB · Views: 1,186

Pankajbore

Aug 13, 2018
Realme GT Neo 2
View attachment 5439077

The Realme GT Neo 2 is a 6.62" phone with a 1080x2400 resolution display. The Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset is paired with 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage. The main camera is 64+8+2MP and the selfie camera is 16MP. The battery has a 5000mAh capacity with 65 watts charging speeds.

I urge everyone who owns the new Realme GT Neo 2 to share their experiences and help other's who face any issue related to the device.

Mods, kindly make any necessary changes to the thread if any.
Please forum for gt neo 2

zerex222

Oct 26, 2021
Hi, guys is it possible to install Indian firmware on china phone? Do anyone have such kind of experience? Thanks!

ObeerbongKenobi

Aug 26, 2015
Hi, guys is it possible to install Indian firmware on china phone? Do anyone have such kind of experience? Thanks!
I just flashed Chinese gt neo 5g mtk chipset to indian 7x max 5g (same hardware) Im sure you will be able to flash chinese to indian in the future on gt neo 2 once they enable unlock bootloader. Just takes some time. Phone is brand new. Be patient. Too bad gt neo 2 so heavy. The late realme phones were so nice cause the weight was so light.
Seems like a step backwards. No audio 3.5mm jack. They shouldve named it realme x9 not gt neo. Its too expensive to be called gt neo. Its like having a pocophone that costs $400-$500. Gt neo is the best deal in a smart phone hardware performance since le eco le max 2 days.

Jan 12, 2014
Ho Chi Minh
OnePlus 12R
I just flashed Chinese gt neo 5g mtk chipset to indian 7x max 5g (same hardware) Im sure you will be able to flash chinese to indian in the future on gt neo 2 once they enable unlock bootloader. Just takes some time. Phone is brand new. Be patient. Too bad gt neo 2 so heavy. The late realme phones were so nice cause the weight was so light.
Seems like a step backwards. No audio 3.5mm jack. They shouldve named it realme x9 not gt neo. Its too expensive to be called gt neo. Its like having a pocophone that costs $400-$500. Gt neo is the best deal in a smart phone hardware performance since le eco le max 2 days.
Thanks for your sharing, it's really interesting and useful information for me.

Cause i have the GT Neo 2 (Chinese Variant) now and intend to follow the instructions in the link Realmefirmware.com to flash my phone to the Global Version.

I just want to clarify again that when GT neo 2 able to unlocked bootloader, i can follow step by step on the instructions link to flash my phone to Global Rom right?

onken

May 1, 2012
Hello

i buy GT Neo2 from Poland, EU global version
Think possible rootes ?
This same method from GT ?
If possible unlock bootlader and rooted, fingerprint stooped working ?

maxs8007

Sep 18, 2012
pune
Realme GT Neo 2
Hello

i buy GT Neo2 from Poland, EU global version
Think possible rootes ?
This same method from GT ?
If possible unlock bootlader and rooted, fingerprint stooped working ?
There is no update as of yet from realme about bootloader unlocking. However, few Asian users were able to get their deep testing requests approved but most of the user's of other region weren't so lucky. They still get notified within app that the device isn't supported for deep testing. Hope they start approving it for all regions soon.

Once we're able to unlock the bootloader we can easily root the device. Yes the rooting process my be similar or same as GT.

onken

May 1, 2012
To bad :(

If i recive eu software, change to indian not change to possible to deep mode ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    realme-gt-neo2-2-01.jpeg

Realme GT Neo 2 Kernel source:

Hoping to see amazing development for our device.

Also, I urge everyone who owns the new Realme GT Neo 2 to share their experiences and help other's who face any issue related to the device.
    It would be good if we get a new page and starts with BL unlock guides, stock rom flashing .
    True. I just hope realme releases the sources soon so we can see development for our device.

I've switched from Realme X2 which has good developer support because of which custom roms and rooting was easy on it.

Keeping my fingers crossed to see the same for GT Neo 2.
    View attachment 5439077

I urge everyone who owns the new Realme GT Neo 2 to share their experiences and help other's who face any issue related to the device.

Mods, kindly make any necessary changes to the thread if any.
    Please forum for gt neo 2