General All things related to Realme GT Neo 2 : RMX3370

Should Realme GT Neo 2 get its dedicated device page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

vagetore

Aug 18, 2014
the only thing this phone needs is unlocked bootloader and official lineageos rom and recovery, it would run like rocket for 5 years and have great battery life.

Reactions: Ciop88

Batti90

Nov 26, 2021
I wouldn't bother, soon official android 12 will come, yet I'd love official aosp and twrp to be released if I'd flash a rom casually
the china version does not allow google messages or android auto hopefully android 12 will change this but if it doesn't then I will have to change the ROM

JlECHIK

Sep 5, 2019
Hello, I have a problem
I have realme gt neo 2 china editon
I unlocked boatloader and I wanted install a Magisk
But I forgot dump a boot image and then I can't start a system
What can I do ?

Dries36

Jan 10, 2022
Realme GT Neo 2
It would be good if we get a new page and starts with BL unlock guides, stock rom flashing .
Ps: my first realme device ...not much knowledge how to unlock, stock flash etc
hi bro, I think just like you it would be nice that even we who have the global version as in my case, we can unlock the boatloader to root rom flash without problems would be nice priority. in china and india they have allowed to do this I do not understand why and why they do not give us this possibility

tox1

Feb 28, 2014
GUIDE :

BAD BATTERY LIFE FIX

Follow the below guide to re-calibrate the battery.

1. Restart the device and use it until it turn itself off completely.

2. Leave the device in switched off state , plug the charger and keep it until it's 100% charged.

3. Switch on the device and make sure it is still at 100% without the electric icon which is shown for charging.

This should resolve the issues of battery backup.

To remove bloatware and system apps follow this amazing article by XDA :

https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bloatware-without-root-access/amp/

Stable Google Camera port :

XML file :
Gcam crashed when using Wide and Zoom angle after allowing using 2nd and 3rd lens...

RMX3370

Hello, I have a problem
I have realme gt neo 2 china editon
I unlocked boatloader and I wanted install a Magisk
But I forgot dump a boot image and then I can't start a system
What can I do ?
Can your phone boot to fastboot ,
If yes then first flash boot.img
Then flash TWRP from TWRP first do a factory reset then do a Format Internal Storage
After that reboot your phone will work

Reactions: maxs8007

Arkynne

Feb 19, 2022
Don't worry you'll get the next update directly on your phone in few days.
I have version a.03 a few days ago, I bought the global version and it arrived this week, but it doesn't update or anything, and there's a big bug, that of not finding the wifi network, I don't know what else to do to solve it, although there is a way to update the bootloader, but I have no experience

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    realme-gt-neo2-2-01.jpeg

The Realme GT Neo 2 is a 6.62" phone with a 1080x2400 resolution display. The Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset is paired with 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage. The main camera is 64+8+2MP and the selfie camera is 16MP. The battery has a 5000mAh capacity with 65 watts charging speeds.

Realme GT Neo 2 Kernel source:

Hoping to see amazing development for our device.

Also, I urge everyone who owns the new Realme GT Neo 2 to share their experiences and help other's who face any issue related to the device.
    It would be good if we get a new page and starts with BL unlock guides, stock rom flashing .
    True. I just hope realme releases the sources soon so we can see development for our device.

I've switched from Realme X2 which has good developer support because of which custom roms and rooting was easy on it.

Keeping my fingers crossed to see the same for GT Neo 2.
    Hi, guys is it possible to install Indian firmware on china phone? Do anyone have such kind of experience? Thanks!
    I just flashed Chinese gt neo 5g mtk chipset to indian 7x max 5g (same hardware) Im sure you will be able to flash chinese to indian in the future on gt neo 2 once they enable unlock bootloader. Just takes some time. Phone is brand new. Be patient. Too bad gt neo 2 so heavy. The late realme phones were so nice cause the weight was so light.
    Seems like a step backwards. No audio 3.5mm jack. They shouldve named it realme x9 not gt neo. Its too expensive to be called gt neo. Its like having a pocophone that costs $400-$500. Gt neo is the best deal in a smart phone hardware performance since le eco le max 2 days.
    View attachment 5439077

The Realme GT Neo 2 is a 6.62" phone with a 1080x2400 resolution display. The Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset is paired with 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage. The main camera is 64+8+2MP and the selfie camera is 16MP. The battery has a 5000mAh capacity with 65 watts charging speeds.

I urge everyone who owns the new Realme GT Neo 2 to share their experiences and help other's who face any issue related to the device.

Mods, kindly make any necessary changes to the thread if any.
    Please forum for gt neo 2