General All things related to the Realme GT Master Edition (RMX3363)

Should Realme GT Master Edition get its dedicated device forum?

• Yes

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
Sep 5, 2018
Hi to everyone. Yesterday I posted this on their community page and at 8:24 PM sent an email titled "Please avoid lawsuit of GPL license violation (GT Master Edition)" to the realme open source email with the same content (very serious and alarming tone mentioning how they could be legally sued, which is true). Then at 3:28 AM of today they released the source code on Github.

I quoted the GPL license clause about source distribution and said they could be sued by the U.S. court or European Union (which honestly Im not sure is true at all), and hours later the source got uploaded.

Did I just find the perfect formula to get OEMs to release kernel sources? Or is it a coincidence lol.

Also I might look into porting the latest AOSP to our phones. Wish me luck!
Well do we have any way to get the same done for Bootloader Unlock tool ? I believe that isnt mandatory for the brands to release.

Iron_Overheat

Apr 13, 2016
Well do we have any way to get the same done for Bootloader Unlock tool ? I believe that isnt mandatory for the brands to release.
Well, thats a bit more difficult. I will request it at their forum, and try to find an email where I can contact them because this is not related to Realme open source devision. But it's important everyone in this thread does the same. The more traction it gets the better. I will post later when my pages on Realme forums are up and we all like the page + create your own forum post + those with VPNs post on all English speaking variants of the forum (Europe, US, Australia...) + post on any variant of any other language we speak. Later I will post and tag this thread's OP so it gets stickied on top if possible. Also has everyone posted on the device request thread so our device gets its own forum?

shubhampal62

Nov 29, 2021
realme ui keeps closing tasker in my phone (gt master edition).can anyone plz tell solution .i have done everything i could find on google.
allowed autostart,disable battery optimization,removed from standby freeze,given all permission to tasker,device admin active .
can anyone help?

badbad17

Sep 23, 2021
bonsoir a tous j'ai la realme gt master edition version russe et cette version je trouve qu'elle est un peu fermée car il y a des applications systeme dans la version indienne qui n'est pas sur cel russe ma question est ce que je peux changer de version ?

G3CUA19

Aug 20, 2011
Please some help how do i update i bought this phone on ebay is WW unlocked model RMX3363 Versión RMX3363_11_A.03 ☹️
Please i really need to update this phone the battery running out fast. I live in Queens, New York, USA thank you so much in advance. 🙂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-29-18-56-44-94_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-29-18-56-44-94_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 181

shubhampal62

Nov 29, 2021
Please some help how do i update i bought this phone on ebay is WW unlocked model RMX3363 Versión RMX3363_11_A.03 ☹️
Please i really need to update this phone the battery running out fast. I live in Queens, New York, USA thank you so much in advance. 🙂
this is realme gt master edition forum.plz post on realme gt forum.
and btw update section in in Settings>software update

Reactions: NextB
Jul 17, 2012
Hello, can anyone confirm what storage type does the GT ME have? Judging by the available reviews and specs there isn't a definitive answer, since the storage can be classified as UFS 2.1, UFS 2.2 or even UFS 3.1, so I'm wondering if anyone can provide an unquestionable answer to this topic? Thanks

Reactions: NextB

GrizzlyBear45

May 3, 2015
Hello, can anyone confirm what storage type does the GT ME have? Judging by the available reviews and specs there isn't a definitive answer, since the storage can be classified as UFS 2.1, UFS 2.2 or even UFS 3.1, so I'm wondering if anyone can provide an unquestionable answer to this topic? Thanks
Hi! I believe we can only know that the storage is UFS and Realme did not shared the version.
I tried but it's not visible from the phone itself. I did a benchmark for you on my 128 GB version of the GT ME: https://images2.imgbox.com/ea/fb/p5sJk0CZ_o.jpg
I think it may be UFS 2.2 because I've read about higher read-speeds for UFS 3.0, whereas write-speed is comparable.

Sep 5, 2018
Someone in the tg group posted this deeptest apk(taken from neo2), Seems to be working for many. You guys can test and post your results here. Working on A_0.9 only.

Attachments

• DeepTest.apk
    4.3 MB · Views: 129
Sep 5, 2018
Well, thats a bit more difficult. I will request it at their forum, and try to find an email where I can contact them because this is not related to Realme open source devision. But it's important everyone in this thread does the same. The more traction it gets the better. I will post later when my pages on Realme forums are up and we all like the page + create your own forum post + those with VPNs post on all English speaking variants of the forum (Europe, US, Australia...) + post on any variant of any other language we speak. Later I will post and tag this thread's OP so it gets stickied on top if possible. Also has everyone posted on the device request thread so our device gets its own forum?
The neo2 deeptest apk seems to be working for many. Hopefully we can see some development now.

-Frost-

Jan 18, 2022
Someone in the tg group posted this deeptest apk(taken from neo2), Seems to be working for many. You guys can test and post your results here. Working on A_0.9 only.
Nahh man, just try it with gt master edition RMX 3363, not work at all, i guest it really work only on Android 9, is there any way to downgrade the phone from A11 to A9? i think its impossible but i'll just ask anyway

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-18-12-34-15-27_5461cd6783b6e8d9f5be0980ff5227f9.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-18-12-34-15-27_5461cd6783b6e8d9f5be0980ff5227f9.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 30

ojas12345

Jun 28, 2015
U mean to say I can unlock boot loader using this deep test tool ? ( I am on andriod 11 indian version Rmx3360) and if yes then which twrp to use ??
The thing is you can unlock your bootloader but development of custom recoveries and custom rom has just yet started. It will be a while before you can get official TWRP and official roms. You can search for realme gt master on telegram and join the group if you are interested in testing (Hardly any dev has this device and getting more testers is the only way to speed up development).

Reactions: rohheat

Top Liked Posts