General All things related to the Realme GT Master Edition (RMX3363)

Should Realme GT Master Edition get its dedicated device forum?

• Yes

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

MLovecat

Mar 18, 2022
Hi all,
Two questions:
1) does anyone know if it's possible to have homescreen in landscape mode?
I've enabled both auto-rotate options (in dropdown menu and in screen option) but no way.
Any help?

2) I know that themes are mot available in Europe, but, changing region to Incdia, for example, will enable them?
In my previous phone (Xiaomi) this trck was working. Is this the same for Reame?

Thanks a lot in advance

Screenshot_2022-03-31-23-58-53-78.jpg

Reactions: iam0day

Double_A_92

May 15, 2021
LG Optimus 2x
Huawei P20 Lite
Last edited:

ToutanVrac

May 13, 2022
Last edited:

sym_m

Jul 30, 2011
I am using rmx3363 LATAM why i didnt get any update even with vpn my phone is running A10 update i am disappointed

piotras3566

Oct 12, 2022
help, Realme GT ME rmx3363 after unlocking the bootloader all was fine, only when I wanted to root I did via flash cmd Magisk A.07_magisk_patched.img.zip
the smartphone does not start, I have already deleted the entire system, I tried through the realme flash tool but an error pops up.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1633784488961.png

The Realme GT Master Edition is a 6.43" phone with a sAmoled 1080x2400 resolution display. The Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778 5G chipset is paired with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage. The main camera is 64+8+2MP and the selfie camera is 32MP. The battery has a 4300mAh capacity.

Commands to remove bloatware:​

⏩ UNINSTALL CMD ⏪
    pm uninstall --user 0 [type package name]
    ⏩ REINSTALL CMD ⏪
    cmd package install-existing [type package name]
    ⏩ DISABLE CMD ⏪
    pm disable-user --user 0 [type package name]
    ⏩ ENABLE CMD ⏪

pm enable [type package name]

Easy method:
    Download the attached file "safedebloat.txt" & rename file extension to ".bat" and run it to safely remove unnecessary bloatware.

To find out package name of all installed app, install a app called "Package Name Viewer 2.0"
    For detailed guide: Click Here

Working GCAM: Here

Update: So finally Realme has released Kernel sources. Other half of the work is to get them to release the deeptest bootloader unlock tool. Unless we have both its no use. Here

Update2: Now we also have Android 12 Kernel sources, and lots of near stable customs roms too. Do check out Telegram channels. Here
    No no. I meant, if I root, these apps generally stop working. That's what I was worried about.
    Most apps will work. For banking apps and some games that detects root, maybe try MagiskHide.
    (Although this is also on its way to oblivion)
    @sidharth_kumar007 I've removed the link to Telegram from the OP of your thread! As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to your thread or you. Please refrain from sharing of references to social media in future! Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Sure, I wasn't aware of the rule. Thank you
    Which Gcam is compatible with the GT master edition? You have linked to all working Gcams....

Also, how do I do that pm uninstall thing?
    For GCAM, download BSGs latest stable one. should work fine.

regarding removal of bloatware here is the detailed guide: Click Here