Allview viva h1001 LTE stock firmware

Search This thread

andrew64ae

Oct 3, 2021
Hi, I have a allview viva h1001 LTE, I accidentally bricked my device while trying to install twrp(custom one) and now it's bootlooping, I can't boot into recovery or fastboot mode, I tried using SP Flash Tool, but I need the original stock firmware, can someone help me?

DrGEM

Jan 10, 2006
Hi. I am also looking for the firmware for this device. There is one firmware that I tried to fill, but it does not have a native scatter and I put it together as best I could. The tablet is boot to recovery but the system does not boot. If you have the opportunity to load the scatter from your original device, then there is a chance that we will defeat this device.

DrGEM

Jan 10, 2006
If it's still relevant, then I attach a recovery from a tablet that goes into recovery. I considered the entire dump if someone can see its integrity. Here is full flash read with EFT from other tablet who too restart.

Attachments

• recovery.rar
    7.9 MB · Views: 5

DrGEM

Jan 10, 2006
Hi. I wrote down the firmware merged with the EFT, then I downloaded the image from allview p6 pro and using CM2MTK I filled in only the system. The tablet started up but without navigation buttons, with kingorut I made a root, and installed a buildpropeditor. At the end of the build.prop added the line qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 . After the reboot, the buttons appeared. I went into the update and saw the opportunity to install the update over the air but for p6 pro. Can someone tell me where to edit so that the device thinks that it is not p6 about but Viva H1001 LTE ? Thus, download the original update and make the original firmware. Thank you.

DrGEM

Jan 10, 2006
I atach build.prop for H1001 and P6_PRO

Attachments

• build_prop_files.rar
    5.7 KB · Views: 5