• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

AllWinner H6

Search This thread

pgriffith

Sep 18, 2006
Hobart
Hi all

I have an H6 AllWinner box with Android 10, completely stock.

Wondering if someone can help me out with an issue I'm having. I use Emby as my Media backend and am running the Emby Android app on the device. Having some issues with the playback of certain files (that play fine on the device from a USB) so am working with one of the Emby devs on it. He wants a bug report from Android to assist.

I've enabled developer options within the OS and can take a bug report.

The problem is, this doesn't have a notification bar that allows you to share the bug report from the notification. I've tried a few 3rd party apps to get notifications to no avail.
The bug report is not accessible from a standard file manager as it's in a location that requires root to access.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can get a bug report out of it?

awaisiqbal

Jul 3, 2020
Lahore
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Hi all

Wondering if someone can help me out with an issue I'm having. I use Emby as my Media backend and am running the Emby Android app on the device. Having some issues with the playback of certain files (that play fine on the device from a USB) so am working with one of the Emby devs on it. He wants a bug report from Android to assist.

The problem is, this doesn't have a notification bar that allows you to share the bug report from the notification. I've tried a few 3rd party apps to get notifications to no avail.
The bug report is not accessible from a standard file manager as it's in a location that requires root to access.

@pgriffith You have mentioned "I have an H6 AllWinner box with Android 10, completely stock" in your post. According to my knowledge, no Allwinner H6 chipset box tv has Android 10. It should be H616 instead of H6

Reactions: ngoc.hqts

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all

@pgriffith You have mentioned "I have an H6 AllWinner box with Android 10, completely stock" in your post. According to my knowledge, no Allwinner H6 chipset box tv has Android 10. It should be H616 instead of H6