Allwinner R16 - Modded Music App

Search This thread

MilaDesign

Nov 23, 2021
Iran, Mashhad
miladesign.ir
Hi.
This is modded music app for Allwinner R16 HU. you can use it if your hu is rooted and your music app package name is "com.tw.music".

com.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.03.45.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.04.12.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.04.44.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.04.57.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.05.28.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.05.48.png

New Features:
  • Changed app theme
  • Select app color
  • Lyrics support (.lrc files)
  • Option to show clock
  • Option to enable WIFI on startup
  • Show/hide sdcard/usb tab
  • Option to show audio visualizer
  • Select audio visualizer color
  • Select lyrics color and text size
  • Add more music folders
  • Favorite your music

How to install:
This apps are installed as system apk's. There might be a chance that your can simply run the apk as an update for the system app.
But i used to replace the apps directly in
Code:
system\priv-app\"name of the apk"-folder\*.apk
You need root for that and a root explorer. Go first to the folder of the apk you want to replace and rename the apk with the ending .bak (com.tw.music_a41e.apk -> com.tw.music_a41e.apk.bak) to have that file if something goes wrong. Then copy the new apk to the folder it belongs in. Set permissions of the file to rw-r--r-- (or 0644). After a reboot you can see if the app is running on your HU.

Some instructions:
  • You can switch between your selected music folders by click on iNand tab
  • You can switch between your usb devices (if more than 1 usb connected) by click on USB tab
  • To use lyrics (.lrc file) you have to set .lrc file name as same as your .mp3 file name. (just replace .mp3 with .lrc)
  • You have to place this .lrc files in your Lyrics folder inside your music folder. for example if you have music with name "XXX-xx.mp3" inside iNand folder you have to place "XXX-xx.lrc" file inside iNand/Lyrics folder.

Next update (Maybe 😅):
  • Add delete option
  • Add light theme
  • Customize clock and date
If you have any suggestion tell me in this post.
You can donate me so i can keep updating this app and other system apps like "Video", "Bluetooth", "Radio", "TV", "Color", "Equalizer"
USDT (TRC20):
Code:
TL8gUv2SvHhWnPhcjZstetYGf9BHhmJH1K

USDT (BSC):
Code:
0x317c40986a1cff666c3343bf51e482c40b9d810b

Attachments

• Music v1.1.7.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: old.splatterhand

old.splatterhand

Recognized Contributor
Ok, new apk starts now.
Had only a few minutes to play with, but here are some things I've noticed:
- there is no back button to end the music app (if you wanna switch to another music source like fm radio)
- audio visualizer color picker has other/darker colors than app color picker (darker fits better to the light of my car dashboard)
- if you scroll through your (for example usb stick) music folders, i personally like it more, if the actually playing folder is highlighted
- i'm actually not sure, how the favorite tab is working
- a delete option indeed would be nice

Reactions: MilaDesign

MilaDesign

Nov 23, 2021
Iran, Mashhad
miladesign.ir
Ok, new apk starts now.
- there is no back button to end the music app (if you wanna switch to another music source like fm radio)
- audio visualizer color picker has other/darker colors than app color picker (darker fits better to the light of my car dashboard)
- if you scroll through your (for example usb stick) music folders, i personally like it more, if the actually playing folder is highlighted
Thanks for your suggestions. i will answer one by one :D
1- i will add back or exit option in next version.
2- i will add alpha slider to color picker so you can change opacity of colors.
3- i dont understand this one. if you can show me a screenshot so i can see it. it will be nice
4- there is favorite button (heart shape) on right of screen. you can favorite song that is currently playing. then it will be in favorites tab.
5- im working on this option. its really needed.

MilaDesign

Nov 23, 2021
Iran, Mashhad
miladesign.ir
Version 1.1.7 added!

Changes:
  • Added exit option
  • You can change opacity of colors now
  • You can use 2 lyrics for one song. (Ex: Song name: MM.mp3, Lyric 1 name: MM.lrc, Lyric 2 name: MM2.lrc)
  • You can set different color for second lyric
  • Fixed some bugs that cause app crash
if you see any crash, report it to my email address: [email protected]

Reactions: old.splatterhand

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wonder if this app can Support K2501 a.k.a T5?
    Hi.
    This is modded music app for Allwinner R16 HU. you can use it if your hu is rooted and your music app package name is "com.tw.music".

com.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.03.45.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.04.12.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.04.44.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.04.57.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.05.28.pngcom.tw.music_Screenshot_2022.05.21_12.05.48.png

New Features:
    • Changed app theme
    • Select app color
    • Lyrics support (.lrc files)
    • Option to show clock
    • Option to enable WIFI on startup
    • Show/hide sdcard/usb tab
    • Option to show audio visualizer
    • Select audio visualizer color
    • Select lyrics color and text size
    • Add more music folders
    • Favorite your music

How to install:
    This apps are installed as system apk's. There might be a chance that your can simply run the apk as an update for the system app.
    But i used to replace the apps directly in
    Code:
    system\priv-app\"name of the apk"-folder\*.apk
    You need root for that and a root explorer. Go first to the folder of the apk you want to replace and rename the apk with the ending .bak (com.tw.music_a41e.apk -> com.tw.music_a41e.apk.bak) to have that file if something goes wrong. Then copy the new apk to the folder it belongs in. Set permissions of the file to rw-r--r-- (or 0644). After a reboot you can see if the app is running on your HU.

Some instructions:
    • You can switch between your selected music folders by click on iNand tab
    • You can switch between your usb devices (if more than 1 usb connected) by click on USB tab
    • To use lyrics (.lrc file) you have to set .lrc file name as same as your .mp3 file name. (just replace .mp3 with .lrc)
    • You have to place this .lrc files in your Lyrics folder inside your music folder. for example if you have music with name "XXX-xx.mp3" inside iNand folder you have to place "XXX-xx.lrc" file inside iNand/Lyrics folder.

Next update (Maybe 😅):
    • Add delete option
    • Add light theme
    • Customize clock and date
    If you have any suggestion tell me in this post.
    You can donate me so i can keep updating this app and other system apps like "Video", "Bluetooth", "Radio", "TV", "Color", "Equalizer"
    USDT (TRC20):
    Code:
    TL8gUv2SvHhWnPhcjZstetYGf9BHhmJH1K

USDT (BSC):
    Code:
    0x317c40986a1cff666c3343bf51e482c40b9d810b
    Pictures and features are looking promising, sadly it doesn't start on my HU after replacing the apk in priv-app folder.
    All i get is this screen:

Screenshot (22.05.2022 21-03-13).png
    Pictures and features are looking promising, sadly it doesn't start on my HU after replacing the apk in priv-app folder.
    All i get is this screen:

View attachment 5620313
    Hi. i fixed problem and you can get new version from first post.
    If you got any errors or any new suggestion tell me please.
    Ok, new apk starts now.
    Version 1.1.7 added!

Changes:
    • Added exit option
    • You can change opacity of colors now
    • You can use 2 lyrics for one song. (Ex: Song name: MM.mp3, Lyric 1 name: MM.lrc, Lyric 2 name: MM2.lrc)
    • You can set different color for second lyric
    • Fixed some bugs that cause app crash
    if you see any crash, report it to my email address: [email protected]