AllWinner T3/ Android 7.1.1/ MCU T5.3.19xxxx/ 1024x600 (Wifi BT won't auto connect)

Search This thread

asian_xl

Dec 23, 2006
This headunit was installed in my Mazda 5, it comes with Google Play, 2gb ram / 32gb rom. I am trying to keep it simple with the following launcher / apps installed, but I am facing a lot of pain points now.

App installed:
- Google apps (play, youtube, chrome, map, find my phone)
- OBDII app (Torque Pro)
- Dash cam app
- TPMS app with USB dongle installed
- Car Launcher

Issues I am facing:
1. Wifi will not auto connect to my 4G USB dongle (need to click SSID manually; auto connect to cellphone hotspot is no problem)
2. BT won't connect to OBDII connector (I tried 3rd part BT app, it seems the system disable BT config)
3. Popup message asking me whether the use TPMS dongle as default USB device (even I clicked by default, it prompts every time the unit startup)

Any allwinner expert can give me a hand?

cache.php

Last edited:

xbiggyl

This headunit was installed in my Mazda 5, it comes with Google Play, 2gb ram / 32gb rom. I am trying to keep it simple with the following launcher / apps installed, but I am facing a lot of pain points now.

App installed:
- Google apps (play, youtube, chrome, map, find my phone)
- OBDII app (Torque Pro)
- Dash cam app
- TPMS app with USB dongle installed
- Car Launcher

Issues I am facing:
1. Wifi will not auto connect to my 4G USB dongle (need to click SSID manually; auto connect to cellphone hotspot is no problem)
2. BT won't connect to OBDII connector (I tried 3rd part BT app, it seems the system disable BT config)
3. Popup message asking me whether the use TPMS dongle as default USB device (even I clicked by default, it prompts every time the unit startup)

Any allwinner expert can give me a hand?

cache.php

Hey, any luck with this one?

I have the same unit and I am having BT issues (bad bluetooth telephony quality and lag).

Dhex-

Jun 10, 2009
Exactly the same issues i was having with my T3 Android 7.1.1 MCU T5.3.19 except for usb TPMS wich works perfectly.. Maybe I installed it in a lucky usb port?

I resolved the hotspot thing by buying a separate bluetooth usb dongle and setting tasker to turn on hotspot when paired to that bluetooth.

I still cant get OBD2 to work... Build in BT is super buggy... Android phone keeps dcing from build in BT.

Id like to root but cant find anything related to this model.