Allwinner T3 P1 Quadcore Android default Theme Activation

Search This thread

LeandroRST

Jul 16, 2015
Hi there, i have the same boring themes...
Is there a way to "force" or download from somewhere that designs without activate?

RouhollahNaby

Aug 23, 2014
Xiaomi Mi A3
Hi there
I update its frameware and now Bluetooth stop working because its mac address is set to null! Please someone help me

MOD Translation:
If someone finds a way to root or activate the theme, please let me know. Thankful
اگر کسی راهی برای روت کردن یا اکتیو کردن تم پیدا کرد درمیون بذاره. ممنون

Last edited by a moderator:

youness52

Nov 3, 2021
Hi there
I update its frameware and now Bluetooth stop working because its mac address is set to null! Please someone help me
Setting >> car setting >> Extra setting >> 123456 >> config info >> check DRS >> restart device

Reactions: RouhollahNaby

mosilinii

Feb 9, 2022
MOD Translation:
Hello, then the update of my Bluetooth software had a problem, it doesn't find a device and it doesn't turn off and on, I did a factory reset and it didn't fix it, and in the photo it is clear that a small flash next to the Wi-Fi does not have Bluetooth, what should I do?

سلام بعد آپدیت نرم افزار بلوتوث من دچار مشکل شد ، یعنی نه دستگاهی پیدا می‌کنه و نه خاموش روشن میشه ، ریست فکتوری هم کردم درست نشد ، و تو عکس هم معلومه یه فلش کوچیکی که در کنار وای فای هست رو بلوتوث نداره ،چیکارش کنم

Attachments

• IMG_20220216_112256.jpg
    IMG_20220216_112256.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 295

mustafaspirit

Apr 24, 2017
Hi there
You should go to an option in factory setting after the 123456

Then the option enables some function such AUX . AC info etc
One of the selection is BT make sure it was not change ( BT6 - BT5) Toggle between them since one of them is the reason to loss mac address of BT

Reactions: RouhollahNaby

mamadjavad

Feb 26, 2022
امیر جان مگه ایرانی نیستی، اینگلیسی چرا سوال کردی، پسوورد ریست فکتوری ۱۲۳۴ هست
پسوورد ورود به ستینگ ۱۶۱۷
پسوورد ورود به ستینگ با موارد اضافه ۱۶۱۷۶۶۹۹ البته بعضیا با همون قبلی به همه چی دست پیدا میکنن
پسوورد قسمت استایل ها هم ۱۱۱۳۳۳۳
دوستان سلام.
من مانیتوری دارم با مشخصات و مدل زیر

من اقدام به بروزرسانی به آخرین نسخه کردم و بعد از آن مشکلات زیر به وجود آمد

با اینکه دستگاه جی پی اس متصل هست اما مکان رو تشخیص نمیده
سرعت ماشین در صفحه اصلی نمایش داده نمیشه
تنظیمات ریست فکتوری با رمز 1234 انجام نمیشه و کلا نمیشه به تنظیمات کارخانه بازگشت زد
مشکل بعدی اینکه تنظیمات ذخیره نمیشه مثلا اکولایزر یا ساعت سیستم بعد از خاموش کردن ماشین ریست میشه و ثابت مونده

راه حلی برای حل مشکل ویا برگشت به آپدیت قبلی هست؟

Hello friends.
I have a monitor with the following specifications and model I updated to the latest version and then the following problems occurred

Although the GPS device is connected, it does not detect the location
The car speed is not displayed on the home screen
Factory reset settings are not done with the code 1234 and it is not possible to return to the factory settings at all
The next problem is that the settings are not saved, for example, the equalizer or the system clock is reset after turning off the car and remains fixed.

Is there a solution to solve the problem or go back to the previous update?

Negar_۲۰۲۲۰۲۲۶_۲۰۲۶۱۱.png

mamadjavad

Feb 26, 2022
MOD Translation:
Brother, you can solve the Bluetooth problem from the settings
You have to go to car settings, then click on additional settings, the password of which is 123456
I didn't give an exact option, but it was almost in the middle
There are several tick options that you should disable all of them, only the option
B6
Leave it active, then exit and press the reset button on the monitor to apply it
Bluetooth is ok

داداش مشکل بلوتوث رو میتونی از تنظیمات حلش کنی
باید بری تو تنظیمات ماشین بعد تنظیمات اضافه که رمزش 123456 هست رو بزنی
یه گزینه اش دقیق دادم نیست ولی وسطا بود تقریبا
تیک چنتا گزینه هست که باید همه رو غیر فعال کنی فقط گزینه
B6
رو فعال بذاری بعد خارج شو و برای اعمال با یدونه سوزن دکمه ریست روی مانیتور رو بزن
بلوتوث اوکی میشه

سلام بعد آپدیت نرم افزار بلوتوث من دچار مشکل شد ، یعنی نه دستگاهی پیدا می‌کنه و نه خاموش روشن میشه ، ریست فکتوری هم کردم درست نشد ، و تو عکس هم معلومه یه فلش کوچیکی که در کنار وای فای هست رو بلوتوث نداره ،چیکارش کنم

deniz4009

Oct 26, 2016
MOD Translation:
Hello You can solve your problem in the settings section or activate the developer option section and you can check from that section as well

سلام
تو بخش تنظیمات میتونی مشکلت رو حل کنی یا بخش دوولوپر اپشن رو فعال کن از اون قسمت هم میتونی چک کنی

mamadjavad

Feb 26, 2022
سلام
تو بخش تنظیمات میتونی مشکلت رو حل کنی یا بخش دوولوپر اپشن رو فعال کن از اون قسمت هم میتونی چک کنی
MOD Translation:
Where exactly from the settings? With what password is the developer activated? What should I do in these settings?

از کجای تنظیمات دقیقا؟
دولوپر با چه رمزی فعال میشه؟
باید چیکار کنم توی این تنظیمات

Mehdi318

Aug 2, 2022
Hi friends. I have an allwinner T3L P1. After changing canbus mode in extra settings, my head unit don't have any sound. Mcu was changed and the device is muted. Please help me

Mehdi318

Aug 2, 2022
MOD Translation:
Hello Persian speaking friends. Guys, I changed the canvas from the settings in the player. Mcu that has changed now I have no voice at all. You know what the problem is. The AC sound was changed, the hardware works, but it seems that the problem is with the same MCU. Flashing did not fix it either.

دوستان فارسی زبان سلام. بچه ها من از تنظیمات داخل پخش ، کنباس رو تغییر دادم. Mcu که تغییر کرده و الان
اصلا صدا ندارم. شما میدونید چیه مشکل. ای سی صدا عوض شد، کارهای سخت افزار ی ، اما انگار مشکل از همین mcu هست.
با فلش کردن هم درست نشد.

tooka110

May 23, 2018
MOD Translation:
Hello friends. This carbitlink does not connect at all Android Auto is the same confused I would be grateful if you have a way for it quad core t3 p1

سلام دوستان.این carbitlink که اصلا وصل نمیشه
android auto هم همینطور
کلافه کرده
اگه راهی واسش دارین ممنون میشم
quadcore t3 p1

h.hidaji

Dec 19, 2022
MOD Translation:
Hello, Farsi speaking friends, if you know of a new ROM for the car monitor, please post the link. I will be grateful. One thing I have now is that when I turn off the car, the device starts from the beginning as if you turned it off and on, and it only stays in standby mode for an hour. Now my Android is with the following specifications: ANDROID 12 V8.1.1_20221201.175047 ROM link and please post it.

سلام دوستان فارسی زبان
اگر برای رام مانیتور خودرو رام جدید سراغ دارین لطفا لینکش و بذارید ممنون میشم.
یه مورد که من الان دارم اینه که وقتی ماشین و خاموش میکنم دستگاه از اول راه اندازی میشه انگار خاموش و روشنش کردی و فقط تا یک ساعت میشه که به حالت استندبای بمونه. الان اندروید من با مشخصات زیر است:
ANDROID 12 V8.1.1_20221201.175047

لینک رام و لطفا بذارید.

deniz4009

Oct 26, 2016
MOD Translation:
Hello, your Android is a fake and no new ROM has been provided for it at the moment unless you have the image of your radio and change the Android and you can use the new updates.

سلام
اندروید شما فیک هستش و فعلا رام جدیدی براش ارائه نشده مگر اینکه امیج مربوط به رادیوتون رو داشته باشین و اندرویدش رو عوض کنید و بتونید از اپدیت های جدید استفاده کنید

deniz4009

Oct 26, 2016
MOD Translation:
Unfortunately, in Iran, the sellers do not have any information in this field at all, unless you get help from repairmen, such as repairmen of Winca company, who use original Androids. Also, look in the about section of your video. It starts with the letter N or Q. If the letter Q is from You can use new updates, but I don't think so

متاسفانه تو ایران هم فروشنده ها اصلا هیچ اطلاعاتی در این زمینه ندارن مگر اینکه از تعمیرکارا کمک بگیرید مثل تعمیکران شرکت وینکا که از اندروید های اصلی استفاده میکنن ضمنا در قسمت abaute راییوتون ببینید با با حرف N یا Q شروع میشه اگر حرف کیو باشه از از اپدیت های جدید میتونید بهره ببرید اما بعید میدونم

deniz4009

Oct 26, 2016
MOD Translation:
Android version 8.1.1, please check again

ورژن 8.1.1 اندرویدش فیکه بازم چک کنید

andybones

Forum Moderator
Staff member
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
This is for everything whose posted in other language.
I translated all posts.

Please see Forum Rules

Specifically Rule #4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you.

--andybones

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

I Recently brought an Allwinner T3 P1 Quadcore Android Headunit with Android version 11 running on it
    when setting up a theme by using the default theme App which came with the head unit it requires a activation code , even i tried with the wifi activation method still it asks for a redemption code. any help with this?

ps; i sent couple of e-mails to the developer but no any reply up to day.

Appreciate if anyone can give a solution for this.

Cheers
    Hello there;

I have the same situation and the response I got from the developer is that I have to pay $39 per year. This fee for the system application that comes on the device seems very extreme to me. I'm using agama for now until a solution is found for this situation.
    dofunui.jpg
    Received the mail from the email id mentioned on the interface. 39 dollars is too much, that too for a year. Could be understandable if it was for lifetime subscription.

Please update if anyone has clue about it.
    Hello there;

I have the same situation and the response I got from the developer is that I have to pay $39 per year. This fee for the system application that comes on the device seems very extreme to me. I'm using agama for now until a solution is found for this situation.View attachment 5422323

Screenshot_20211108-202023_Gmail.jpg
    Hi there
    Setting >> car setting >> Extra setting >> 123456 >> config info >> check DRS >> restart device