• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Alpha Release] - JustHome

Search This thread

Chongie

Oct 10, 2007
Leiden
Just an update, since I'm still waiting for more bugs to fix in JustStable...

Here's some pics of the ROM so far:
http://justkitchen.info/gallery/
I've renamed it to JustHome.

Ok
I thought that i couldn't get any better than your current released WM6.5 rom. But when I lokk at your screenshot I am getting very eager to flash it on my phone. Seriously I CAN NOT WAIT.....!!!!

I do have I question.... How is the memory usages????
I recall when I had WM6.5 flashed on my phone. Both the titanium as the new lock screen allocated a great deal of memory... Is this better in you to be released rom?

Thanks..

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Ok
I thought that i couldn't get any better than your current released WM6.5 rom. But when I lokk at your screenshot I am getting very eager to flash it on my phone. Seriously I CAN NOT WAIT.....!!!!

I do have I question.... How is the memory usages????
I recall when I had WM6.5 flashed on my phone. Both the titanium as the new lock screen allocated a great deal of memory... Is this better in you to be released rom?

Thanks..

I've got JustStable on my phone right now and I am not finished with that build so I can't really comment on the memory usage.

nonpaq

Jun 8, 2007
NY
Wow, JustHome!! Looks great.

Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet?

(Just getting a head start on future posts)

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
I disabled the timebomb on the new one. I'll be posting a new build on Wednesday or Thursday after JustStable goes final.

amanowll85

Sep 14, 2008
Boxmeer
new problem with justchome 6.5 21500

I have a problem when trying to change the keybord as finger keybord and also i had tried with the others keybords aap its the same probelm .. do u have any ieda over ??? i hope you will fix the problem in the next build ...thanx all for your nice work man ...

razorbone

Sep 24, 2008
Waiting Like Crazy!

:D
Great Chef! How's ur cookin? Can't wait to have a taste of it! Really! Please make us drooooooool no more.. :D Let's have it on the table! am hungry... :cool: