• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Alpha Release] - JustHome

Search This thread

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Uploading now. Please do NOT download until I say it's finished. If you try before, you'll get a corrupted ROM.

Chongie

Oct 10, 2007
Leiden
Uploading now. Please do NOT download until I say it's finished. If you try before, you'll get a corrupted ROM.

Ivan,

You just made my day....
I was just about the flash your final version of JustStable..
But will skip that to flash this rom...

Will do my best to report any bugs and/or issues..

Thanks a lot..

Chongie

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Humph!
The uploading is taking forever and I want to go to bed...
It seems that the uploading was restarting itself over and over again. >.<
I'll watch it and try to force it to stay uploading it all the way through.

ob_izzy

Sep 12, 2008
las vegas
yes finally..hehehe..tell us when ready..we'll help for looking some bugs.. thanks ivan u have alot of hard work...u the best

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
yes finally..hehehe..tell us when ready..we'll help for looking some bugs.. thanks ivan u have alot of hard work...u the best

This might have to wait... it's almost 4am in the morning and the server is taking FOREVER to upload the files and it keeps crapping half way through. :(

Not to mention my laptop's battery is about to die.

mcfisch

Hey Ivanmmj, at first thanks for all your work. I played a little bit with your ROM tha last days and IMHO its quite fast and stable. I'm cooking my own ROM for my X1 atm and i wanna port a part of my work to my Herald. Would you share your kitchen so i (and others) can make our own ROMs? Im waiting for the official release of WM6.5 cause i want to make german ROMs for Herald and X1 later, but until that i wanna play with the WWE sources for practicing :D

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Hey Ivanmmj, at first thanks for all your work. I played a little bit with your ROM tha last days and IMHO its quite fast and stable. I'm cooking my own ROM for my X1 atm and i wanna port a part of my work to my Herald. Would you share your kitchen so i (and others) can make our own ROMs? Im waiting for the official release of WM6.5 cause i want to make german ROMs for Herald and X1 later, but until that i wanna play with the WWE sources for practicing :D

My many kitchens are modified versions of Bepe's kitchens mostly.
You can download one of the older kitchens from JustMe (which I released in kitchen form.)
I may still release the kitchen soon (when it's ready to be released as it's not complete, yet.)
So far this is what my most current bepe based kitchen does: (As I have two major kitchens, the Bepe based which I use the most and the Visual kitchen that I've been working on setting up but really haven't worked too much on, yet.)
1. Choose the compression.
2. Choose the keyboard driver (this only works in my ROMs because of how I stripped off the keyboard drivers and created driver OEM packages.)
3. Wait for it to finish cooking.
4. It automatically pops up with the pagepool set to 6 and allows you to choose another number. Hit "change"
5. It automatically creates the NBH.
6. It automatically starts flashing with a modified RUU that doesn't go through the whole "click here and there" process first.
It's just a simple amount of scripting.

ob_izzy

Sep 12, 2008
las vegas
thats kool...maybe someday i might do that too making roms.... i wanna see if ever i can make it good...or if im good enough

someeh

Aug 21, 2008
Bronx,NY
Yeah! the file is not valid when extracting from winzip. It's only 9mbs actually, he probably fell out uploading it happens :D

razorbone

Sep 24, 2008
Waiting..............

I can't wait.. am being impatient now.. can't stay put in one place.. am panicking... please... please upload the version for Herald.. can't wait Ivann... please don't forget to upload the Herald version.. please please please... :eek:

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
I can't wait.. am being impatient now.. can't stay put in one place.. am panicking... please... please upload the version for Herald.. can't wait Ivann... please don't forget to upload the Herald version.. please please please... :eek:

I'll be uploading them as soon as I get to work. :p
THEM as in both Wing and Herald versions.