[ALPHA][ROM][R] LineageOS 18.1 for J7 Pro

Search This thread
Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

Hey Guys! My name is batuhan, after a long hardwork i builded LineageOS-18.1 so that's first Android 11 build for J7 Pro (j7y17lte) and in beta stage, so its not for daily use.

-eng build permissive
Audio Completely Broken
Bluetooth

LineageOS needs custom recovery for flash, if you have skip to step 5.
Step1: enable developer options;
Go to settings>device info> software information and click build number 7 times.

Step 2: enable USB-Debugging & USB Debugging
Go to developer options and enable USB-Debugging And OEM Unlock

Step 3: reboot your phone to download mode.
Shut down your phone and press power + volume down + home button same button and wait download mode confirmation screen if it here, accept it.

Step 4: flash TWRP
Download Odin to your computer and connect your phone using usb-cable, and select your TWRP file and flash using AP option (don't forgot the disable auto-reboot option)

Step 5: Flash Repartition Script.
NOTE: THAT ERASES YOUR ALL DATA (APPS, FILES, CONTACTS ETC.) Flash OrangeFox Recovery for use repartition script

Download repartition script from Here

Step 6: Fix partitions
Go to manage partitions settings on orangefox recovery and change file system first ext2 after ext4

Step 7: flash LineageOS
Click folder icon on orangefox and select Downloaded LineageOS file and confirm flash

Step 8: reboot and done
After finish flash, reboot your phone and complete the setup.

Download: Here

Thanks;

Gonic For helping
Flominator. for helping
All Exynos7870 GitHub org. Members who helped to trees
All my testers group for motivating and testing it

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/LineageOS/
Kernel: https://github.com/samsungexynos7870/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7870/

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18

Last edited:

lord_stoner

Dec 30, 2018
Good job. Congratulations. But there is still work to be done to be able to use it for daily work. I have tried it and I think it is good and once the bugs are fixed it will be usable.

Fahrurs

Feb 15, 2023
Code:
*** Disclaimer
You have been warned

Hey Guys! My name is batuhan, after a long hardwork i builded LineageOS-18.1 so that's first Android 11 build for J7 Pro (j7y17lte) and in beta stage, so its not for daily use.

-eng build permissive
Audio Completely Broken
Bluetooth

Go to settings>device info> software information and click build number 7 times.

Shut down your phone and press power + volume down + home button same button and wait download mode confirmation screen if it here, accept it.

Download Odin to your computer and connect your phone using usb-cable, and select your TWRP file and flash using AP option (don't forgot the disable auto-reboot option)

NOTE: THAT ERASES YOUR ALL DATA (APPS, FILES, CONTACTS ETC.) Flash OrangeFox Recovery for use repartition script

Go to manage partitions settings on orangefox recovery and change file system first ext2 after ext4

Click folder icon on orangefox and select Downloaded LineageOS file and confirm flash

Thanks;

Gonic For helping
Flominator. for helping

Sources:

It means Go to manage partitions settings on orangefox recovery and change file system first ext2 after ext4 ?

tv digital

Dec 9, 2023
wanderlei silva primo
Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Member 'tv digital' - Hello, the report button you've clicked on is only used for reporting forum rule violations. Please don't abuse it like this. - shadowstep, Senior Moderator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    You have been warned

-eng build permissive
    Audio Completely Broken
    Bluetooth

Thanks;

Gonic For helping
    Flominator. for helping

Sources:

Good job. Congratulations. But there is still work to be done to be able to use it for daily work. I have tried it and I think it is good and once the bugs are fixed it will be usable.
    any bug ?