• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Alpha testing in progress] Paranoid Android 2.53 [CM10 Hybrid]

Should we have a Closed Alpha?

• No-Release it straight away

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Yes- Take your time, im happy to wait

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

midgetman7782

Apr 21, 2012
Leeds

Alpha Testing Now In Progress!

ZTE+WFS Present...

Paranoid Android 2.53

Paranoid Android for the Wildfire S

Version: 2.53

What is Paranoid Android?

This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode.
This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually.
Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course.
Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on.
This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.

Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size.
You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to.
You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot.
You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode.
Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself.
This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

What is new in version two? (over version one that Dudeman1996 ported)

• Lots of new fixes
  • Lots of new Features
  • High Stability with hybrid aspects
  • Paranoid Preferences finished 100%
  • New Wallpaper app
  • Many more new features!

Currently Working: Unknown

Currently Not working: Unknown

Download Link: Our current target is: Not public(sorry for the wait)

**Alpha Tester's wanted. If you have logcat experience, message me. if you want to help, but you don't know how to logcat, click the thanks button**

Last edited:

RiesVLD

May 8, 2012
Can't wait to get my hands on it so that i can play with a rom that looks marvelous :)

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Wildvuur S.

midgetman7782

Apr 21, 2012
Leeds
No eta. I have a maths GCSE tomorrow, and so does rymate, so not tonight. Soon.

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app

rymate1234

Jul 11, 2012
Somewhere
It might take a few days for me to compile this, as I'll be compiling for my phone first, and my computer isn't exactly fast :D

Also I can apparently post in this section of xda nw, which is nice :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Alpha Testing Now In Progress!

ZTE+WFS Present...

Paranoid Android 2.53

Paranoid Android for the Wildfire S

Version: 2.53

What is Paranoid Android?

This is the first and only Android rom to feature true Hybrid mode.
    This rom lets you scale and project every app, every widget, even systemcomponents individually.
    Remember, android is modular, everything is an app: Lockscreen, navigationbar, dialogs, popups, keyboards, widgets, and your regular apps of course.
    Apps have the capability to switch into various designs or layouts according to the device they run on.
    This can result in a complete new experience as many apps will transform to the better.

Now for every element that you like chose a mode (PhoneUI, Phablet/Nexus-7UI, TabletUI) and/or a size.
    You are 100% independent of the system DPI which runs nicely in whatever value it has been assigned to.
    You do not need to boot your phone into a certain DPI. Neither will most of the changes you apply require a reboot.
    You will not suffer from the myriads of troubles which normally haunt you under build.prop tablet mode.
    Your market, phone, etc. will all work, apps won't shrink on you unless you shrink them yourself.
    This project will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the feel of your phone.

What is new in version two? (over version one that Dudeman1996 ported)

• Lots of new fixes
    • Lots of new Features
    • High Stability with hybrid aspects
    • Paranoid Preferences finished 100%
    • New Wallpaper app
    • Many more new features!

Currently Working: Unknown

Currently Not working: Unknown

Download Link: Our current target is: Not public(sorry for the wait)

**Alpha Tester's wanted. If you have logcat experience, message me. if you want to help, but you don't know how to logcat, click the thanks button**
    Reserved for changelog
    All our screenshot's will be based here: http://paranoidandroidwildfires.imgur.com/

(Obviously that's not a Wildfire S screenshot, actual screenshot's will be posted here once this rom is out of Alpha testing)
    Something super special coming soon....

Updated the thread with our current ETA/ Target,

Im really sorry i put this thread up quite so early, i was not expecting the several delays we have had, and i hope you all dont mind :D

But, i promise, it will be worth the wait...I have something special lined up for you all, because your all waiting so patiently...Check back here soon, for you won't want to miss this...
    Guys. I GOT IT TO COMPILE!

I'll start work on a build for this phone now. Anyone know where to get all the device configs and stuff? :)