Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
Duuuude I'm trying to get whatever setup you guys got booting. Whatever base you used with preludrews boot image to get it booted is the one I need uploaded and put in the OP lol. Thanks tho pokedude :)

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app

thebryceee

May 20, 2012
Oh take your time dude. I looked at the op and there were several download links and I didn't wanna dl the wrong one

Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G

Keion

Nov 6, 2011
Danville, California
1337043180701.jpg

Couldn't resist.

Reactions: mingolianbeef
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IT BOOOTSSSS. I call it wrath of the jellybean because it kicked everyone's [parental block for cursing] while we built this. I'll do a thorough change log later I'm waiting on the final testing and uploading now, plus what does and doesn't work. Thank u to all contributors (will be specific later) and testers, and a big round of applause for preludedrew for his boot image that made this work. Thanks for the support and dedication eve 3d community. I may have gotten the project running but I refuse to take so much as 1% of any credit that isn't mine because god knows how many people helped me with this. So, to all that stood by all of us and to those that jumped in feet first with us, pat yourself on the back, you are now a mold for what a true android community should be about. Thank you :)

PLEASE CHECK POST 2 FOR DOWNLOADS AND POST 3 FOR CHANGELOG :)

Now, lastly, the thanks:

I am updating this from my phone and will add proper thanks when I get to a PC

Preludrew (Boot.img)
    All supporters
    All testers
    All who helped dev this
    If I forgot you, I swear I didnt mean to :)

Donations accepted in Signature.

By the way, dont be scared to hit that thanks button ;)

Post pics so I can add the to post 4 :) show off your jellybean setup if you run it.!
    Downloads Section

Downloads:

For version 0.1
    Jellybean Evo 3D 0.1 Port
    JB-E3D-0.1 Mirror (Thanks Dastin1015)
    Jellybean v1 Mod Instructions for this:
    1. Download this zip and Unzip it (this ISN'T flashable, like it matters)
    2. Take the Meta-INF folder and replace it with the one in JB-E3D (double check the mount points in the updater-script, they should be right though)
    2a. replace the build.prop also, I think I changed something in their also
    NOTE: DONT DELETE THE SYSTEM DIRECTORY IN THE BASE!
    3. open the system directory in this base, and drag all files in this to their same directories in JB-E3D base (yes, overwrite the other files in base)
    Another note: for folders like the /system/etc/wifi/ and directories like those, delete the ENTIRE directory (I.E. delete the wifi folder in that directory as a whole) and replace it with the other wifi folder in this zip (do this for all directories within directories like this)
    4. Report back to us on whether it was a success or failure

For Version 0.2
    Jellybean Evo 3D 0.2 Test
    As always, double check my updater script to ensure the correct mount points. I checked, but it never hurts to look for yourself :)

For Version 1.0 ALPHA
    Wrath of the JB 1.0 ALPHA
    its working guys :)

GAPPS (thanks dastin1015)
    http://goo.im/devs/dastin1015/Jumping-Jelly-Beans/gapps-jb.1.zip

Thank you to all contributing to this project. If I forgot your Mod/contribution and you would like to include it please PM so I can get that straightened out!
    i swear we are trying hard guys, i think i have slept all of 10-12 hours out of the last 48-50 hours trying to get this thing functional!! im not alone either, so thank you all for the patience!
    Changelog

Changelog:

version 0.1

-Initial release
    -Dev Only Port
    -No clue what I did to be honest, other than modify the boot.img

version 0.2

-Started from scratch (not based on ver. 0.1, started over w/ Orig. Base)
    -Modified Ramdisk in boot image (uses Jelly bean boot.img with cm9 kernel)
    -modified hardware files
    -changed some symlinks in updater-script
    -modified build.prop
    -added libs based on the proprietary-files.txt in the cm9 device tree by JoelZ

version 1.0

Working:
    -3G
    -SMS
    -Bluetooth (turns on)
    -Light sensor

Not working:
    -Wifi
    -Phone calls
    -Browser
    -Gallery
    -Music
    -No voice recognition
    It would be really exciting if we could all just work together to get this going. If there's something offensive about the OP...let's clean it up and move on. I'd really like to have somewhere to work on Jellybean and share ideas without a bunch of bickering and flaming.

If someone else out there is working on a port...let's work together. OG may not be perfect, but dude is trying. Instead of complaining about what he did wrong, I commend him for trying to jumpstart porting on this right around a week after JB went public.