ALPS 5000 headunit (8227L) settings codes

Search This thread

Anton TNT

• Sep 24, 2020
    Hi to all...

I have posted this article in need to know for other members and myself who has this device.

Codes for this device as listed :

(PLEASE IF ANYONE HAVE AND KNOW ADDITIONAL CODES PLEASE WRITE DOWN HERE)

1414 - Shutdown/Restart Android
    12345678 - boot animation upgrade+update(Chinese language..)
    8888 - advanced settings
    5678 - Car LOGO
    1111 - Memory status real-time
    5555 - export advanced settings to SD or USB
    1616 - Brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and tone controls
    2134 - "TsMainUI8" window appears... All folders and apps selectable!! "Root" folders not visible!!
    3234 - from RUSSIAN FORUM - something to help with settings of apps

1 - button config
    2 - QR code appears on screen (don't know what for, though)
    5 - Some kind of color controls (for the system layout/interface, maybe? Haven't tried this yet)
    4 - Device reboot

- SETTINGS FOR TRIP/TRAVEL COMPUTER - xxxx (this one I need)

Please if any of you know this codes for 8227L demo alps 5000 device please write down.

Chinese merchants are somewhat stingy about that.

Last edited:

heiner.bremer

May 4, 2021
    Thanks for the codes, mate! Wasn't aware of the 1/2/3/4 options, yet. Unfortunately I don't have any moe codes.

What would also be of interest for me is the different advanced settings options. What do the single items do? There are a lot of abbreviations that just don't make sense to me and you barely find anything on the net.

Couldn't find settings for auto speed volume (adjust volume with increasing/decreasing speed) for example. Also my unit does not dim automatically - and with manual dim it is too bright.

My seller just told me "not to mess with the radio too much - I might render it useless..." -.-

Anton TNT

• Sep 24, 2020
    Thanks for the codes, mate! Wasn't aware of the 1/2/3/4 options, yet. Unfortunately I don't have any moe codes.

What would also be of interest for me is the different advanced settings options. What do the single items do? There are a lot of abbreviations that just don't make sense to me and you barely find anything on the net.

Couldn't find settings for auto speed volume (adjust volume with increasing/decreasing speed) for example. Also my unit does not dim automatically - and with manual dim it is too bright.

My seller just told me "not to mess with the radio too much - I might render it useless..." -.-
    I'm sure that messing is a wrong word friend. Your seller doesn't wan't you tu mess around with device as device is under warranty maybe and he must report to you if you report any malfunction or misconfiguration. I asked my seller for some functions on more than oneoccasion and finally got answers (some are useless). Seller is just waiting and ignoring you till you pass warranty time and then after it is passed answer is usually we cannot help you.
    More you know about yourd device more you be able to fix it. Thats my moto eversince i bought my device.
    Auto speed volume and dimming are all connected to CANBUS device if you got it with your device.This is chip that connects vehicle computer with headunit. You can do a lot of things with that. I dont know yet how to enter in hidden settings and change all settings at will but will in future. Best solutions are in some russian forum about android devices. But caution, use this at your own risk because they root device and erase all ROM and then put open source android on it. Better than this Chinese softwares installed. At least you have all control over device. You just find your video on youtube how to configure andf that is all.
    I suggest that you search google by your model device (if sold as mekede type mekede 8227L device, alps 5000 8227L etc.) and see all videos containing how to configure everything weven all codes for device to access settings quickly. I hope that you can find something, please share it here if you do. Thanks.

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone