IT'S VERY BEAUTIFUL BUT REQUIRES THE ACTIVATION CODE! YES CAN I HAVE THE CODE?View attachment 5759489
Questo è il modello ALPS FF5000 con pulsanti fisici e touch screen
Se qualcuno ha problemi con la configurazione di pulsanti fisici o manopole del volume per dispositivi mtk ac8227L come quella soluzione è qui ...
(se i pulsanti sono disattivati e non funzionanti)
- scarica questo: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IdEQVWa4aRb2gLFXtbDKI_5Y5uX3E95o
- formattare la SCHEDA SD utilizzando FAT32 e le impostazioni predefinite
- decomprimere o decomprimere i file dal file RAR scaricato
- metterli su una scheda SD formattata vuota e inserirli nello slot per schede SD (microSD) sull'unità principale
- sull'unità principale, quando si avvia e va in Android, vai a: infotainment / informazioni sul dispositivo / premi il pulsante impostazioni sul lato destro dell'HMI e vai al menu di fabbrica con il pin 8888
- vai al menu CHIAVE e premi impostazioni di importazione, premi l'immagine dal centro dello schermo
- dopo aver letto e installato correttamente il sistema deve essere riavviato utilizzando il pin 1414 (spegnimento e riavvio)
- quando torni di nuovo su Android, prova i pulsanti fisici e le manopole se funzionano, dovrebbe funzionare
Grazie per la visione!
Greetings @Anton TNT
I'm happy to report that I managed to fix my head unit thanks to your posts...
The symptoms were a crashing com.ts.mainui8 - which would cause audio output to briefly stop and freeze the button input... Over and over again to a point of insanity.
It did inevitably require a reflash but I did find a much newer firmware (based on 11) that runs circles around the last one... so it's a win even though I have quite a bit of reprogramming to do.
For future note - I have a 16gb ROM / 2gb RAM model with buttons and knobs that is custom designed for the 3rd gen Toyota Prius as a direct replacement and the seller has dropped off the planet...
SO - this is the file I ended up using - which appears to be the latest dated firmware on this forum... the interface is great - even though I use my own launcher.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CPserhgePidz7Ee0FjAneczYTelgpq8W/view?usp=sharing (reuploaded here)
... also to note I previously I was running"8227L_8乐佳UI03-国外10_v63_20210726_extrons.rar" - and it appears "extrons" branded firmwares work properly with this unit.
I did have to go into the settings page using 8888 and set some settings and reboot a couple times to get things to stick - but I have a much better set up now thanks to you.
Thanks endlessly for your help - and let me get a donation link so I can support your support habit!
Hey @Anton TNT actually the buttons and everything already works perfectly! I'm at 100%!!I'm so glad that you managed to get it work, altough you still have problems with button knobs.
Sellers do not want to give this to users, but there is a file or files (in zip archive) to import settings for physical buttons and knobs on device using a factory settings IMPORT icon.
I have those for my Peugeot 308 but it might work for your model if it is similar to my old unit. It was ALPS FF5000 unit with 8227L chipset , if you want to import these files to set buttons and knobs go ahead (but files are AS IS provided with no testing or guarantee it wil work)
These are not tested on different devices other than mine, so first before importing I suggest that you inspect your buttons or knobs if they are same and placement on unit is same. Look for similarities of knobs and buttons at the image of my ex unit at image below. Inside ZIP file there are .BIN files that with appropriate program can be edited and set for specific car model (placement of buttons and knobs of unit and connecting them to unit SWC using CANBUS etc.).
View attachment 5923867
It is specific only for these units that uses old firmwares with name AC8227_8_Android 9-10_UI 1-4 from 2019 till 2022, including Extrons branded ones as they uses thir motherboards with DSP. Junsun firmware V1 , as we can tell from image, also works on these units.
I hope that you understand all written above if not you can contact thru email or PVM - private messaging.
For contributing or donations, you can as always donate to my PAYPAL account , message me in PVM for account details, where to pay, etc.
Thanks and hopes up.
can anyone help me with thatI have updated my 8227l head unit with Janson v1 so there is a problem in youtube with me which I was facing before also the problem is that if I play something on youtube so video goes directly to full screen and then if I'm swiping up to see next video suggestions or I'm swiping down to mini video none of then are working I have updated youtube to latest update also but the problem is still the same. Can someone give me some suggestions for that
I am using YouTube app directly from the play store and it is already up to date there is no any update left in it but still it is showing this issues I was facing the same problem in the before updates also and also before I updated my firmware to junsun it was the same like that sometimes it was working but then stop to work so from then it is like this now the swipe up or swipe down nothing is working
the thing is i updated it but now i have installed some apps which needs the accessibility permission so there in settings i dont find any accessibility shortcut thereUse this : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Uv5qe034wTpLRaY3PtRjcdvrHnP2naKC
V1 and V2 if you are sure its Junsun.
But I would first explore all threads containing 8227 chipsets and find a correct firmware for your unit.
But can't you do anything about Junsen's credentials and Android Auto? Doesn't anyone own them?
Wrong firmware, you need a license to activate android UI, find it on Russian 4PDA forum
car settings, google account , then approve all third party installs and check all options for permissions
MCU types : setting 1-7 - like , you tell your PC with how much freq and clock it will work , on 50% 80% or 100 %what exactly do these settings do? for example what is this MCU type 1 or 2 or 3 etc? can you explain these options? have the options you suggest been tried by you?
for bluetooth I found this,
Better to ask the dealer for the update files first.View attachment 5991283View attachment 5991285View attachment 5991287
Hello everyone, I have this car radio with the following firmware and touchscreen buttons, I have the same problem with bluetooth and system jamming that makes it unusable, I tried to put the files on page 43, but the play service won't install it for me. To solve there is definitely a firmware compatible with my system
I managed to install Google Play services this is Android 8.1. (See the instructions above) Bluetooth errors are gone, the device is working fine. I disconnected the USB drive, reset the device and installed programs without turning on Wi-fi.freeman94 , Samvel72, JIm_stos
Let's put this issues and miseries with old units aside and solve this.
So many of you have problems with restarting unit / self erasing unit at boot, due to self loading Google services and updating on their own (which in next restart erases all memory /state config and sets to default factory settings).
So here is a fact. Google updates it self and its services as soon you connect unit to internet it takes a while a few minutes but you can see progress in status bar when updating.
When Google update specific GOOGLE SERVICES (app responsible for all Google apps that are connectd with google) sometimes updates fails and Google services is not same lately version (check for that in car settings/ app settings / Google servies app or Google). When updating and setting owner of device - Google account - fails whole system fails.
Here is a partial solution to try and test for various units with 8227 chipsets.
I have old 8227L unit home and have succesfully managed to reinstall Playstore and G services but if this will help to solve issues with erasing / restarting we will see on your units!
- Detach all usb drives or sd cards attached from unit for now.
- Go to root directory (use file manager default app or File manager+ app, if device not rooted use second app) and find leftoovers of instalations from Google :
- files like Google folders with no data relevant to system and folder CACHE - delete all !
- delete non essential files and folders (only Android folder must remain along with Music folder and importantly navigation software folders) , logs and settings.ini , factory_settings.ini files etc.
- DELETE CACHE MEMORY of every single Google services that are in APPS menu (DO NOT DELETE DATA, only CACHE memory of apps)
- next step is to disable Google and its services so system cannot update them when unit is connected to internet or online
- while Google and services disabled - download this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pnqyE9PQg8rn8gSSm7GfE-Zgghu3YGAw/view?usp=sharing from laptop or PC (playstore latest) and transfer it to unit on root directory and install from there (activate third party software installation permission - give permission - if unit fails to install)
- remove USB drives or SD cards from system so that system cannot write on USB memory or SD card instead of main unit memory
- ENABLE google and its services again
- when new playstore apk installed, enter playstore and connect unit to internet, let it update by itself or update Google and Google services manually - do not restart unit untill finished all!
- set your desired Google account (tweek all in Google menu of car settings) and connect to your account
- set everything else - icon arrangment , radio stations, wallpapers, install desired apps etc.
- now for restart of unit and saving new state to a unit memory :
- go to factory settings with pin 8888 - then go to other menu where setting MEMORY/LAST STATE OPTION IS ENABLE THAT OPTION - MUST BE ON
- FIND OPTION INSTALL AND PROTECTION - INSTALL must be ON or value 1 PROTECTION must be OFF or value 0 , AUTOLINK option if exist turn to ON, MCU option set to value 1, dithering option set to value 1 or ON, Bluetooth ver (version) option set to 4
- Bluetooth SYNCH option must be ON or value SYNCH , not ASYNCH
- return on main menu of factory settings and enter one (I don't know what is called in your unit) that looks like USB drive picture -> drive / memory picture - press it , it will say (if no USB drives and SD cards attached) failed to save memory or someting like that , which is good , it means that it will write memory on units main memory instead of external drives (if USB drive or SD card is in place after reboot deletes all files and replaces them from actuial ones in external drives and then sets default factory settings again and loses everything)
- close factory settings window as process (do not hit SAVE button on upper right corner - it will restart and lose all settings and tweeks again)
- go to car settings / about unit or system info (till you see pad where you type in pin for factory settings) and enter code 1414, unit will shutdown ad save last state that you configured (untill successfull boot USB drives or SD cards must be detached from unit !)
- after bootup when in Android test everything and enter playstore - if your account is still set and is working you have now fully working unit, try rebooting a few times with code 1414 and see if problems will occur again
And that's it ! Hope this bible text wil help you guys.
Report here is someone succesfully fixed the unit.
"Good evening everyone. I have this unbranded unit for FIAT DOBLO' 2015. I updated everything with a file purchased on the net, but since then the whole screen has changed with new graphics, it crashes continuously and I can't connect to bluetooth it keeps detaching .
Could you kindly point me to an update posted later that restores my device? Thanks, I hope your help."
Buonasera a tutti. Possiedo questa unità senza marca per FIAT DOBLO' 2015. Ho aggiornato il tutto con un file acquistato in rete, ma da allora è cambiata tutta la schermata con una nuova grafica, si blocca di continuo e non riesco a collegarmi al bluetooth si distacca di continuo.
potreste indicarmi gentilmente un aggiornamento da poi postato che ripristini il mio apparato? Grazie spero in un vostro aiuto.
4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.