Hi how do you mean unlock ? Bluetooth app is standard internal program in Android and must be unlocked by default and operational. Check for permissions in car settings / apps. If denied it will not work.
Use app in Android called CARBIT LAUNCHER or something like that.Hi Anton,
Thank for you reply.
I will try to explain my problem better.I need to connect this headunit to my car's native bluetooth, as I can't connect it directly to the car's audio system because it is fiber optic.
But Native bluetooth and headunit fail to connect together because I can't "search" for nearby devices but only receive connection requests.
Is there a way to have this bluetooth function (as if it were a tablet or smartphone?)
Hi Anton,Use app in Android called CARBIT LAUNCHER or something like that.
here is a link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.easyconn.carman.wws&hl=en_US&pli=1
Principal is same, connect from phone/tablet/other devices to multimedia or reverse.
Search similar software (bluetooth type) on Google playstore.
Thank for your reply.
Red wire is for ACC key ignition (car engine on unit is on, car off unit goes off) and yelloow wire is constant 12V memory from car battery, if this two are swapped unit will not turn off and drain battery fast.Thank for your reply.
I fixed it with an aux cable and hooked up the lighting as well.
I just have one last problem, the radio won't turn off if I remove the keys from the block! I connected both the red and yellow ACC wire to the native radio positive and the black to the groud.
What can I do?
Thank you very much
Yes but you could take some image of it and place it here, from where to where this wires goes and how it is connected to your head unit.Let's clarify.
My car is a w219, Mercedes cls 320.
It has a native Bose sound system, in fiber optics.
Removing the original unit, I find the fiber optic and three brown/red-yellow/pink colored cables.
I think brown is ground, red-yellow is 12V and pink cable is lighting, Or am I wrong?
The colors of the cables that reach the old radio are these, my car is also equipped with an external CD changer, placed under the radio, and here too I have these colors.
I THINK THAT WIRES WHICH GOES IN MULTIMEDIA - RED AND YELLOW - MUST BE DIVIDED. NOT ON SAME PORT/JACK IF UNIT HAD TO GO OFF BY KEY.The colors of the cables that reach the old radio are these, my car is also equipped with an external CD changer, placed under the radio, and here too I have these colors.
I don't have the exact picture of the connections, but I've created you a "legend" on how I connected everything.
Hi Anton,I THINK THAT WIRES WHICH GOES IN MULTIMEDIA - RED AND YELLOW - MUST BE DIVIDED. NOT ON SAME PORT/JACK IF UNIT HAD TO GO OFF BY KEY.
NEW MULTIMEDIA UNITS HAVE QUAD LOCK WIRES - ALL IN ONE HARNESS CABLE. (see on ali express)
IN THAT ONE - YELLOW GOES DIRECTLY IN YELLOW PORT OF MULTIMEDIA, AND RED ONE IN MULTIMEDIA RED PORT ACC AND CANBUS BOX, HENCE IT MUST BE DIVIDED IN ORDER TO WORK PROPERLY WITH DEVICE.
There is no Android 11 patch for this one this version is old 2019, best update is from 2021, search this thread for links, download firmware and install updatesHi there i have been struggling with this radio it started glitching and not playing any apps, ive been trying to follow the threads and download the software but the links ive found are non existent, can you good people please help
Also can i skip straight to android 11 or latest ftom the current 8.1 oreo?
View attachment 5935683
Ive downloaded the CHS files, it is telling me its corrupt. Maybe im not doing it correctly
Hi @Anton TNTIf still time , turn this unit for a refund or ask seller for replacement - It is most likely defective unit!
FLashing ROM of unit is only option now, but for doing it correctly I suggest you consult other pro members with knowledge of flashing roms and seeing other threads for flashing and bricking devices prior to proceed with this option. It may correct problem with device.
I would like to connect to this device thru some p2p program like teamviewer. It will require unit to be active and have active internet connection aswell as Teamviewer app to be installed on unit to connect to.
MCU types : setting 1-7 - like , you tell your PC with how much freq and clock it will work , on 50% 80% or 100 %what exactly do these settings do? for example what is this MCU type 1 or 2 or 3 etc? can you explain these options? have the options you suggest been tried by you?
for bluetooth I found this,
yes this app is for 8227 units to change themes, but roll back on previous pages on this thread and search for theme files to install
I managed to install Google Play services this is Android 8.1. (See the instructions above) Bluetooth errors are gone, the device is working fine. I disconnected the USB drive, reset the device and installed programs without turning on Wi-fi.freeman94 , Samvel72, JIm_stos
Let's put this issues and miseries with old units aside and solve this.
So many of you have problems with restarting unit / self erasing unit at boot, due to self loading Google services and updating on their own (which in next restart erases all memory /state config and sets to default factory settings).
So here is a fact. Google updates it self and its services as soon you connect unit to internet it takes a while a few minutes but you can see progress in status bar when updating.
When Google update specific GOOGLE SERVICES (app responsible for all Google apps that are connectd with google) sometimes updates fails and Google services is not same lately version (check for that in car settings/ app settings / Google servies app or Google). When updating and setting owner of device - Google account - fails whole system fails.
Here is a partial solution to try and test for various units with 8227 chipsets.
I have old 8227L unit home and have succesfully managed to reinstall Playstore and G services but if this will help to solve issues with erasing / restarting we will see on your units!
- Detach all usb drives or sd cards attached from unit for now.
- Go to root directory (use file manager default app or File manager+ app, if device not rooted use second app) and find leftoovers of instalations from Google :
- files like Google folders with no data relevant to system and folder CACHE - delete all !
- delete non essential files and folders (only Android folder must remain along with Music folder and importantly navigation software folders) , logs and settings.ini , factory_settings.ini files etc.
- DELETE CACHE MEMORY of every single Google services that are in APPS menu (DO NOT DELETE DATA, only CACHE memory of apps)
- next step is to disable Google and its services so system cannot update them when unit is connected to internet or online
- while Google and services disabled - download this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pnqyE9PQg8rn8gSSm7GfE-Zgghu3YGAw/view?usp=sharing from laptop or PC (playstore latest) and transfer it to unit on root directory and install from there (activate third party software installation permission - give permission - if unit fails to install)
- remove USB drives or SD cards from system so that system cannot write on USB memory or SD card instead of main unit memory
- ENABLE google and its services again
- when new playstore apk installed, enter playstore and connect unit to internet, let it update by itself or update Google and Google services manually - do not restart unit untill finished all!
- set your desired Google account (tweek all in Google menu of car settings) and connect to your account
- set everything else - icon arrangment , radio stations, wallpapers, install desired apps etc.
- now for restart of unit and saving new state to a unit memory :
- go to factory settings with pin 8888 - then go to other menu where setting MEMORY/LAST STATE OPTION IS ENABLE THAT OPTION - MUST BE ON
- FIND OPTION INSTALL AND PROTECTION - INSTALL must be ON or value 1 PROTECTION must be OFF or value 0 , AUTOLINK option if exist turn to ON, MCU option set to value 1, dithering option set to value 1 or ON, Bluetooth ver (version) option set to 4
- Bluetooth SYNCH option must be ON or value SYNCH , not ASYNCH
- return on main menu of factory settings and enter one (I don't know what is called in your unit) that looks like USB drive picture -> drive / memory picture - press it , it will say (if no USB drives and SD cards attached) failed to save memory or someting like that , which is good , it means that it will write memory on units main memory instead of external drives (if USB drive or SD card is in place after reboot deletes all files and replaces them from actuial ones in external drives and then sets default factory settings again and loses everything)
- close factory settings window as process (do not hit SAVE button on upper right corner - it will restart and lose all settings and tweeks again)
- go to car settings / about unit or system info (till you see pad where you type in pin for factory settings) and enter code 1414, unit will shutdown ad save last state that you configured (untill successfull boot USB drives or SD cards must be detached from unit !)
- after bootup when in Android test everything and enter playstore - if your account is still set and is working you have now fully working unit, try rebooting a few times with code 1414 and see if problems will occur again
And that's it ! Hope this bible text wil help you guys.
Report here is someone succesfully fixed the unit.
"Good evening everyone. I have this unbranded unit for FIAT DOBLO' 2015. I updated everything with a file purchased on the net, but since then the whole screen has changed with new graphics, it crashes continuously and I can't connect to bluetooth it keeps detaching .
Could you kindly point me to an update posted later that restores my device? Thanks, I hope your help."
Buonasera a tutti. Possiedo questa unità senza marca per FIAT DOBLO' 2015. Ho aggiornato il tutto con un file acquistato in rete, ma da allora è cambiata tutta la schermata con una nuova grafica, si blocca di continuo e non riesco a collegarmi al bluetooth si distacca di continuo.
potreste indicarmi gentilmente un aggiornamento da poi postato che ripristini il mio apparato? Grazie spero in un vostro aiuto.
4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.