Alps FF5000 and other AC8227L chipset head units - updates and solutions

I'm deciding to close this thread and help users in another way, so should I close this thread ?

• Yes

• No

• Leave it for future problems and solutions

• Leave it as it is

Results are only viewable after voting.
Search This thread

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
here is a picture of my motherboard. all the cables connect to the top right side. There is an open 4 pin connector. Could that be for the USB that would be able to read flash? there is also another similar connector. What about test pads. can anyone spot them? What is the name for that 4 pin connector?
Yes this junction J14 (free 4 pin port on upper right side) might be entrance but you need a cable for it (4 pin to usb female in/out), and question is will it recognize cable. For some machines including computers (desktop) J14 is a input/output or gateway for usb connections in front exterior. Maybe I'm wrong but it is a good lead following that there is no active connection present from usb.
Take picture of you back end of device where cables and inputs are and please upload here.

I found some cable for that entrance at
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...2d645eec-0&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id":"66671220244"}

Last edited:

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
I have a little problem. I tried to do a firmware update (with no time in my bag). I started the update by putting my SD in the SD slot and a start up of the HU. In the upper left corner there was the typically "detected" shown with no red failure message. So I thought it was updating. During this process i needed shut down down the ignition of the car due to lack of time.

Now, if i start the HU i see glowing Buttons and a Black screen (with backlight on)

My question - is the HU irretrievable dead or is there a possibility to reanimtate the SW by a hard reset or a boot into the recovery mode?

Thanks in advance
Hi, no it is not dead repeat the process again and wait till device finishes update DO NOT UNPLUG/CUT POWER / CONTACT by any means neccesary it will FAIL . Best thing is to insert usb with update, start car and wait for whole install to end (JUST WAIT), it will enter it self in android when finished.

ramunsa

Dec 15, 2010
From what I was able to find about that connector, it looks more like "mini molex blade" type connector. However there are no usb cables with this connector. So maybe it's not for USB.

Here is the picture of the back of my radio
IMG_20200314_155826236.jpg
IMG_20200314_155806646.jpg

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
From what I was able to find about that connector, it looks more like "mini molex blade" type connector. However there are no usb cables with this connector. So maybe it's not for USB.

Here is the picture of the back of my radioView attachment 5431683View attachment 5431685
Far I can see in that pic , usb here has cinch connections aswell , it might be possible to use that for usb connection, there is a converter usb to AV/CVBS (digital not analog) also to buy https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...xp_id=253195d0-282f-4e40-a5b3-a95ebe5a23c1-36
if not maybe you have defected usb cable , I see that usb connector going from connector to outside is separate connector and can be replaced with better one or with one that suits this device (on computer maybe it is old usb 1.1 or usb 2 connector on computer that is not recognizable , maybe it works with usb 3 I don't know). Also , I notice this yellow jack what is that for ? Camera ?
Please take a picture of whole cable harness the one with usb connector please. It is vital to see endpoints of this cable harness.

PREVOIUS POST : Connector on prevoius link is for usb connections thru various junctions (pin like interface on devices) - one point is 4 pin entrance in device and at far point of cable is usb male standard usb connector.
If you can find that gateway with this cable your computer must recognize this as uart cable or RS232 (standard port apropriate for any external devices), description of cable in sale says it all :

PL2303 PL2303HX USB to UART TTL Cable Module 4p 4 pin RS232 Converter
Feature:
USB TO RS232 TTL PL2303HX AUTO CONVERTER MODULE ADAPTER 5V OUTPUT, PROVIDES THE BEST AND CONVENIENT WAY TO CONNECT YOUR RS232 TTL DEVICES OR DEMO BRD. TO YOUR COMPUTER, VIA THE USB PORT.
Driver link:
https://www.adrive.com/public/kRPsVm/k000306 driver

Built-in TTL COM PC-PL2303HX Chip
Standard USB type A male and TTL 4 pin connector
Cable length: 1000mm (39 3/8 in)
Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs
Available for Linux, Mac, WinCE and Windows (XP, 2003), Vista, Win 7
Black cable-----GND
Green cable----TXD
White cable----RXD
Red cable -----VCC(5V)

1 x PL2303 PL2303HX USB to UART TTL Cable Module

Last edited:

ramunsa

Dec 15, 2010
Radio does have a dedicated USB A connector that comes out with all of those cables. I am not sure what version it is ,1, 2, or 3. But it works just fine when I plug in USV flash drive. I am able to read/write files to it.

Yellow RCA jack with cable is backup camera connected. Radio is mounted in the car so it would be a while before I can take it out. But there is nothing uncommon just a bunch of RCA connectors and USB A cable that i have routed in the glove compartment.

regarding your comment about "PL2303 PL2303HX USB to UART TTL Cable Module 4p 4 pin RS232 Converter"
I do have those converter adapters. I use the all the time with arduino projects and other serial communication. Even if that J14 connector is serial port, it would be no good to me. To do a full backup i will need to copy 16GB of flash. Over serial it would be days of data copy.

The thing I am thinking, a lot of vidoes online that were showing to do a full backup over USB had to either press "Vol -" button or in my case with no physical buttons to shorten some pins on motherboard for a radio to be in recovery mode.

Does your radio has physical buttons? Have you ever tried to see if you can see it with laptop and flash tool? Or yours is a bit newer model where the whole radio is a bit smaller and on the back of the radio there is connections to attach the cables (not like mine where the cables connect inside the radio)?

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
Radio does have a dedicated USB A connector that comes out with all of those cables. I am not sure what version it is ,1, 2, or 3. But it works just fine when I plug in USV flash drive. I am able to read/write files to it.

Yellow RCA jack with cable is backup camera connected. Radio is mounted in the car so it would be a while before I can take it out. But there is nothing uncommon just a bunch of RCA connectors and USB A cable that i have routed in the glove compartment.

regarding your comment about "PL2303 PL2303HX USB to UART TTL Cable Module 4p 4 pin RS232 Converter"
I do have those converter adapters. I use the all the time with arduino projects and other serial communication. Even if that J14 connector is serial port, it would be no good to me. To do a full backup i will need to copy 16GB of flash. Over serial it would be days of data copy.

The thing I am thinking, a lot of vidoes online that were showing to do a full backup over USB had to either press "Vol -" button or in my case with no physical buttons to shorten some pins on motherboard for a radio to be in recovery mode.

Does your radio has physical buttons? Have you ever tried to see if you can see it with laptop and flash tool? Or yours is a bit newer model where the whole radio is a bit smaller and on the back of the radio there is connections to attach the cables (not like mine where the cables connect inside the radio)?
Well, friend I only provided solutions for you, I tought that you cannot transfer files from device using usb connection.
Yes, my radio has phisical buttons/knobs. It is 7 inch screen DSP android 10 (chinese) machine - ALPS FF5000 - 8227L demo software.
I have direct USB ports in cable harness - 3 usb v2, 1 usb v3 and 1 usb 5V for fast charging devices like mobiles etc.
Also have wifi antenna/connection which means I do not need a cable connection to other computers. I connect thru gateway in home network router and is visible in network. If in some occasion if connection fails I have 3 standard usb ports to connect to other computer. Only thing I don't have is pin code for master settings (not 8888) and device is not rooted which means I cannot do much to change advanced settings of device, only those in hidden menu (8888), and cannot update MCU at all (that is odd). Travel computer also has pin code which I tried to find but nothing so far.
About backup and flash, did your machine have SD card slots ? If do use that to transfer files, speeds are better thatn usb port speed.
Just to mention did you asked you vendor for some help ? If do , what have they told you?

P.S. I noticed on pictures that you have wifi ready device (place on board and hole at back of device for wifi antenna, you can buy wifi card for your machine), but question remains if your software has wifi connections, if not upgrade is avilable.

Last edited:

ramunsa

Dec 15, 2010
My stereo does have SD card slot, USB, and external wifi antenna for wifi connection. I am not worried about transferring files since don't do that too often.
My main issue is when I start the car, it takes a long time for a music player to start playing MP3 files stored either on internal memory or SD card. Android starts reasonably quickly, but then Music player starts screen loading spins for at lest 30-50 seconds (looking for songs I guess). I was hoping that by doing software upgrade I will reduce the time on the amount of time it takes to start playing music from the car start.

I did reached out to the vendor and they provided the update file, but that update needs to be performed over computer with flash tool, and since my laptop can't see the stereo I can't do it.

I could try updating it via the files that you provided but I am scared that something will go wrong and the streo will not work at all. Without having a good backup I rather not do it. So I am just rying to figure out the way to make a good backup first

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
My stereo does have SD card slot, USB, and external wifi antenna for wifi connection. I am not worried about transferring files since don't do that too often.
My main issue is when I start the car, it takes a long time for a music player to start playing MP3 files stored either on internal memory or SD card. Android starts reasonably quickly, but then Music player starts screen loading spins for at lest 30-50 seconds (looking for songs I guess). I was hoping that by doing software upgrade I will reduce the time on the amount of time it takes to start playing music from the car start.

I did reached out to the vendor and they provided the update file, but that update needs to be performed over computer with flash tool, and since my laptop can't see the stereo I can't do it.

I could try updating it via the files that you provided but I am scared that something will go wrong and the streo will not work at all. Without having a good backup I rather not do it. So I am just rying to figure out the way to make a good backup first
Just a little help with that loading of files of yours ...

Which format is music ? MP3 or WAV or something else?
For MP3 format : lesser the MB's , quicker is to reading of file - DO NOT put music with high bands (kBits) as they are loading to slowly. I tried that on mine. Just normally compressed MP3 files with 192 kBts transfer rates
WAV and other file formats avoid as they are enormous MB files and so on with Apple or Microsoft file formats (aac, mov, mpeg etc.).

Odd thing on my device is that also loading of files in music player is a bit slow but I think that main culprit for this is slow reading/writing in memory banks and also internal memory of device is better than play music files from SD cad or USB stick, cause transfer rates are slow. SO, copy/paste music files, ussually in MP3 format and put them in internal memory of device in MUSIC folder and load from there and see if this helps.

Last edited:

bhudcser

Nov 29, 2014
Budapest
Hi, is there any available newer firmware for my device? This ( 8227L_8_UI04-国外11_v1_20210421 UPDATE.zip ) would be compatible for mine?

1638390840136.png

juszuf

Feb 13, 2017
WELCOME!

I'm sorry about the bad English speech, I'm writing with a translator...

I wonder if I have anything for my Firmware device?

Currently android 11 is running, but unfortunately the radio is not working properly and reacts very slowly. (Belated)

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_20220106_085210.jpg
    IMG_20220106_085210.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20220106_085320.jpg
    IMG_20220106_085320.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20220106_091859.jpg
    IMG_20220106_091859.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20220106_091909.jpg
    IMG_20220106_091909.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 130

juszuf

Feb 13, 2017
ALPS FF5000 modell 8227L

:):):):) MEGOLDOTTAM A PROBLÉMÁMAT EZZEL A KÉSZÜLÉKKEL

GPS antenna volt. Interferenciája vagy hibás vevője elveszíti az MCU beállításait a memóriában. Miután megszakadt, minden normálissá válik.

Tegye a következőket:

- diconnect gps antenna
- húzza ki a rádióantennát, majd csatlakoztassa újra, amíg a gyújtás be van kapcsolva (a gps antenna le van kapcsolva)
- huzal fordított vezetékek (2 leválasztott rózsaszín vezeték) - teljesítménycsatlakozókban
- kapcsolja ki a gyújtást, nyomja meg a gombot a gyújtás gombjának elforgatása közben, engedje vissza a visszaállítást és várja meg az eszköz alaphelyzetbe állítását
- állítsa be újra az eszköz beállít+ kap egy új gps antenna! Szia barátom! Nekem is ugyanez a problémám! Tud küldeni nekem 1 videót erről a folyamatról? 100-szor próbáltam, de sajnos a probléma jelen van.... Vas

ALPS FF5000 model 8227L

:):):):) I SOLVED MY PROBLEM WITH THIS DEVICE

It was GPS antenna. Its interference or faulty receiver loses MCU settings in memory. Once disconnected all turns normal.

Do the following :

- diconnect gps antenna
- disconnect radio antenna and then reconnect while ignition is on (gps antenna disconnected)
- wire reverse wires (2 disconnected pink wires) - located in power couplings
- turn ignition off, press button reset while turning ignition key, release reset and wait for device reseting
- adjust device settings again and enjoy the music !

+ get a new gps antenna !

:good::cool:
Hi friend! I have the same problem! Can you send me 1 video of this process? I tried it 100 times but unfortunately the problem is present.... something I'm not doing right..... it would be nice youtube video.

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
Hi friend! I have the same problem! Can you send me 1 video of this process? I tried it 100 times but unfortunately the problem is present.... something I'm not doing right..... it would be nice youtube video.
No need , just disconnect gps antenna and plug in radio FM antenna, if works and you can hear stations ok (it is gps antenna that is causing problem - replace), if not there is another problem, then you must update your device (ask update from seller). Please tell me more of your problem with ddevice and what model it is ...
Your software to update most likely (find here software on this forum) begins with XRCH.xx.xx..xxxx.xx
This is the closest image for this device I can get (download this, unpack the RAR, put on stick, transfer/put in headunit main storage at root folder, update from infotainment directly)... https://docviewer.yandex.ru/view/0/?*=Jd94AywW3kwaXp4YRi0MehcV8KF7InVybCI6InlhLWRpc2stcHVibGljOi8vQ1dueWZoYjBBbzRuNnVrczVaYU9CNWpFK3J6a2IyTTRIcHViUSs3ejZxVT06L01DVSBmb3IgTVRDRCwgTVRDRSwgTVRDUCwgSW50ZWwgU29maWEzZy9YUkMvTVRDRV9YUkNfVjMuMDEucmFyIiwidGl0bGUiOiJNVENFX1hSQ19WMy4wMS5yYXIiLCJub2lmcmFtZSI6ZmFsc2UsInVpZCI6IjAiLCJ0cyI6MTY0MTcyNzYzNzU5NCwieXUiOiIyMzA5NzAxMzExNjI0Mjg3Mzc3In0=

Last edited:
Reactions: juszuf

Anton TNT

Sep 24, 2020
Croatia
Android Automotive OS
Hello, I will test this on my own device which Android version is this ?
asked lastest firmware for my xtrons device Xtrons PSD70VXL. They sent me this

8227L_8乐佳UI03-国外10_v63_20210726.zip (link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AJ...0eahij8uNzCGHh5daHWrQqohcOjLWstqtsGZANG7aw3-Q)
I installed this link for XTRON device of yours on my ALPS 5000 device (8227L) and it works flawlessly and with cool looking interface. Some things on my old software didn't work , like AC control and DAB+ apps, now they work. It is installed now in my car now and will actively test this further more. Nice ! (it works with all 8227L_demo devices )

DizXDA83

Mar 12, 2012
Portugal
i think it's same Android 8.1... it works indeed very well i notice substancial decrease of boot time.... maybe from 25/30 seconds down to 15 seconds! and more responsive access to radio functions!

juszuf

Feb 13, 2017
No need , just disconnect gps antenna and plug in radio FM antenna, if works and you can hear stations ok (it is gps antenna that is causing problem - replace), if not there is another problem, then you must update your device (ask update from seller). Please tell me more of your problem with ddevice and what model it is ...
Your software to update most likely (find here software on this forum) begins with XRCH.xx.xx..xxxx.xx
This is the closest image for this device I can get (download this, unpack the RAR, put on stick, transfer/put in headunit main storage at root folder, update from infotainment directly)... https://docviewer.yandex.ru/view/0/?*=Jd94AywW3kwaXp4YRi0MehcV8KF7InVybCI6InlhLWRpc2stcHVibGljOi8vQ1dueWZoYjBBbzRuNnVrczVaYU9CNWpFK3J6a2IyTTRIcHViUSs3ejZxVT06L01DVSBmb3IgTVRDRCwgTVRDRSwgTVRDUCwgSW50ZWwgU29maWEzZy9YUkMvTVRDRV9YUkNfVjMuMDEucmFyIiwidGl0bGUiOiJNVENFX1hSQ19WMy4wMS5yYXIiLCJub2lmcmFtZSI6ZmFsc2UsInVpZCI6IjAiLCJ0cyI6MTY0MTcyNzYzNzU5NCwieXUiOiIyMzA5NzAx

This is the closest image for this device I can get (download this, unpack the RAR, put on stick, transfer/put in headunit main storage at root folder, update from infotainment directly)... https://docviewer.yandex.ru/view/0/?*=Jd94AywW3kwaXp4YRi0MehcV8KF7InVybCI6InlhLWRpc2stcHVibGljOi8vQ1dueWZoYjBBbzRuNnVrczVaYU9CNWpFK3J6a2IyTTRIcHViUSs3ejZxVT06L01DVSBmb3IgTVRDRCwgTVRDRSwgTVRDUCwgSW50ZWwgU29maWEzZy9YUkMvTVRDRV9YUkNfVjMuMDEucmFyIiwidGl0bGUiOiJNVENFX1hSQ19WMy4wMS5yYXIiLCJub2lmcmFtZSI6ZmFsc2UsInVpZCI6IjAiLCJ0cyI6MTY0MTcyNzYzNzU5NCwieXUiOiIyMzA5NzAxMzExNjI0Mjg3Mzc3In0=
Thanks for your help. restored, now you won't forget the setting. But radio fm can't find any transmissions no matter how hard I try......

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS THE LATEST PATCH / UPDATE for 8227L units dated 2023/07/14
    I uploaded it and shared here for downloads.

https://terabox.com/s/1JSZCCoTvF4lTuQ3XYCMsOg

Enjoy everyone.
    Thank you very much, but it doesn't work. Reactivate only the volume knobs and move forward. But remove the volume, the other buttons do not work and change the language to Italian. At least we confirmed that I need the correct button file. Thank you so much.
    Hello, can you help me update my GPS with the following features and make it work? My GPS is not working. I bought 2 different GPS antennas and changed them. The problem is the same. I am looking for a new update in which the GPS will work. Thank you in advance.
    I would first check rear jack port of gps antenna if it is faulty. Second, try to reset gps settings via debug code (pin for debbuging mode - I forgot this one but there is a pin codes thread for 8227L units somewhere).
    Also, to mention, if you have installed led lamps in your car, they interfere with gps signal if they are not having canbus for lights.
    The interesting thing is that in the software I installed, the GPS settings are empty. I go to the settings. The folder is empty. There is nothing in the GPS settings folder.
    What firmware do you use , your HMI of device ?
    I have tested these files and they make some buttons work with different functions than the original ones. No idea about modifying the function with the program.
    you can try learning the buttons with touch study menu in factory settings, it might set up correctly some buttons

LAUNCHERS FOR MTK AC8227L_8 (Alps FF5000 , JUNSUN V1)​

Theme 1.0 apk to change between the launchers​

( DO NOT WORK WITH alps ac8227L_demo XYAUTO )
    freeman94 , Samvel72, JIm_stos

Ooookaaay.
    Let's put this issues and miseries with old units aside and solve this.

So many of you have problems with restarting unit / self erasing unit at boot, due to self loading Google services and updating on their own (which in next restart erases all memory /state config and sets to default factory settings).
    So here is a fact. Google updates it self and its services as soon you connect unit to internet it takes a while a few minutes but you can see progress in status bar when updating.
    When Google update specific GOOGLE SERVICES (app responsible for all Google apps that are connectd with google) sometimes updates fails and Google services is not same lately version (check for that in car settings/ app settings / Google servies app or Google). When updating and setting owner of device - Google account - fails whole system fails.

Here is a partial solution to try and test for various units with 8227 chipsets.
    I have old 8227L unit home and have succesfully managed to reinstall Playstore and G services but if this will help to solve issues with erasing / restarting we will see on your units!

- Detach all usb drives or sd cards attached from unit for now.

- Go to root directory (use file manager default app or File manager+ app, if device not rooted use second app) and find leftoovers of instalations from Google :
    - files like Google folders with no data relevant to system and folder CACHE - delete all !
    - delete non essential files and folders (only Android folder must remain along with Music folder and importantly navigation software folders) , logs and settings.ini , factory_settings.ini files etc.

- DELETE CACHE MEMORY of every single Google services that are in APPS menu (DO NOT DELETE DATA, only CACHE memory of apps)

- next step is to disable Google and its services so system cannot update them when unit is connected to internet or online

- while Google and services disabled - download this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pnqyE9PQg8rn8gSSm7GfE-Zgghu3YGAw/view?usp=sharing from laptop or PC (playstore latest) and transfer it to unit on root directory and install from there (activate third party software installation permission - give permission - if unit fails to install)

- remove USB drives or SD cards from system so that system cannot write on USB memory or SD card instead of main unit memory

- ENABLE google and its services again

- when new playstore apk installed, enter playstore and connect unit to internet, let it update by itself or update Google and Google services manually - do not restart unit untill finished all!

- set your desired Google account (tweek all in Google menu of car settings) and connect to your account

- set everything else - icon arrangment , radio stations, wallpapers, install desired apps etc.

- now for restart of unit and saving new state to a unit memory :

- go to factory settings with pin 8888 - then go to other menu where setting MEMORY/LAST STATE OPTION IS ENABLE THAT OPTION - MUST BE ON
    - FIND OPTION INSTALL AND PROTECTION - INSTALL must be ON or value 1 PROTECTION must be OFF or value 0 , AUTOLINK option if exist turn to ON, MCU option set to value 1, dithering option set to value 1 or ON, Bluetooth ver (version) option set to 4
    - Bluetooth SYNCH option must be ON or value SYNCH , not ASYNCH
    - return on main menu of factory settings and enter one (I don't know what is called in your unit) that looks like USB drive picture -> drive / memory picture - press it , it will say (if no USB drives and SD cards attached) failed to save memory or someting like that , which is good , it means that it will write memory on units main memory instead of external drives (if USB drive or SD card is in place after reboot deletes all files and replaces them from actuial ones in external drives and then sets default factory settings again and loses everything)
    - close factory settings window as process (do not hit SAVE button on upper right corner - it will restart and lose all settings and tweeks again)
    - go to car settings / about unit or system info (till you see pad where you type in pin for factory settings) and enter code 1414, unit will shutdown ad save last state that you configured (untill successfull boot USB drives or SD cards must be detached from unit !)
    - after bootup when in Android test everything and enter playstore - if your account is still set and is working you have now fully working unit, try rebooting a few times with code 1414 and see if problems will occur again

And that's it ! Hope this bible text wil help you guys.
    Report here is someone succesfully fixed the unit.

Fingers crossed.
    I managed to install Google Play services this is Android 8.1. (See the instructions above) Bluetooth errors are gone, the device is working fine. I disconnected the USB drive, reset the device and installed programs without turning on Wi-fi.
    First installed
    Google Play services
    Google Play Store
    Speech Services by Google
    after that, I turned on the Internet and updated all applications. Try it and you should succeed. Thanks Anton TNT
    ALL USERS - NOTE !!!!

Due to high demand of firmware and problems that came with it I'm officially making a new website just for HEADUNITS with 8227L based firmware and support. (for easy Google tracking and finding all in one place)

STAY TUNED , will paste link here.

(this thread IS to be opened for future problems and will be opened for help each other)

SO... READ THIS...

- new website will be for all devices with 8227L, AC8227L based chipset devices
    - there will be all files and updates inculding help & support that I collected (and future updates also) in these two years of having and testing my car multimedia device ALPS FF5000 (also includes units MEKEDE,JUNSUN,HIZPO, etc. - with 8227L based chips inside)
    - on this website will be a E-mail form or teamviewer or TEAMS connections directly to users that needs help with device (requiring a user to connect their device to active internet connection - on laptop, PC even in a car and with active connection and teamviever apk installed in units, etc.)
    - MODS installing, flashing and brick recovery is not an option yet as I haven't tried that yet, but will in future (must do root for my device for some settings to enter like travel computer and test more)
    - all people with similar problems of their head units will be more than welcome to participate and help each other in this website

Cheers to anyone who want to be a part of this and participate and greetings to all...
    1. I installed this firmware - FL-PSA&PSP-2+32 安卓12.0- 8227L_8乐佳UI03-国外12_v4_20230216 - it has best UI theme for me
    2. I disabled GMS and google play store.
    3. I installed this gms package - Google Play services_23.30.13 (100400-552628474)_Apkpure
    4. I installed FIRST google play store update - it's update chinese store v17.x.x. to official google store v29.x.x - com.android.vending_29.4.13-21_0_PR_429618493-82941310_minAPI21(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com
    5. I installed SECOND google play store update - it's update play store v29 to latest v36 version - Google Play Store_36.8.23-29 [0] [PR] 550933253_Apkpure
    6. After that I connected my USB LTE stick and update one by one - google maps, chrome, voice services and yt
    7. Taa dam - all works beatifull, even screen mirroring

I can share installation files here if anyone wants to reproduce this procedure.
    MOD TRANSLATION
    "Good evening everyone. I have this unbranded unit for FIAT DOBLO' 2015. I updated everything with a file purchased on the net, but since then the whole screen has changed with new graphics, it crashes continuously and I can't connect to bluetooth it keeps detaching .
    Could you kindly point me to an update posted later that restores my device? Thanks, I hope your help."
    ATTACHED IMAGES
    Buonasera a tutti. Possiedo questa unità senza marca per FIAT DOBLO' 2015. Ho aggiornato il tutto con un file acquistato in rete, ma da allora è cambiata tutta la schermata con una nuova grafica, si blocca di continuo e non riesco a collegarmi al bluetooth si distacca di continuo.
    potreste indicarmi gentilmente un aggiornamento da poi postato che ripristini il mio apparato? Grazie spero in un vostro aiuto.
    MOD TRANSLATION
    "Sorry but my model is a 8227L FF-5000!!!!
    Because I have to spin another thread"
    Scusa, ma il mio modello è un 8227L FF-5000 !!!!
    Perchè devo girare un altro thread
    MOD TRANSLATION
    "What update can I perform?
    Thanks help me!!!"
    Quale aggiornamento posso eseguire?
    Grazie aiutatemi!!!

@Mastef76, As per Forum Rule 4 (quoted below) -- that you just agreed to when you first registered your account -- in the future please only use English when posting (just as @bkerekes69 suggested); feel free to include your original message under the English message if you wish. If you do not know English, I encourage you to use any of the resources in the quote below. Your posts has been translated as a one-time courtesy.

simplepinoi177 FSM (Forum Specific Moderator)
    4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.