Alter custom padlock bootscreen?

Search This thread

mixlex

Jul 16, 2011
Jeffersonville, in
Thanks but thats not what I'm talking about. I can change the samsung bootscreen but after flashing several roms and various kernals I now get the custom and padlock screen before the regular bootscreen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

scott14719

Dec 24, 2011
Thanks but thats not what I'm talking about. I can change the samsung bootscreen but after flashing several roms and various kernals I now get the custom and padlock screen before the regular bootscreen.

Yea, and there is even more information in the general and development sections for that issue.

Searching those forums for SysScope will give you the information you need.

mixlex

Jul 16, 2011
Jeffersonville, in
To actually remove sysscope is alot of work. I took what was for me the easy way out. Odin back to stock. Re-root install recovery...ran triangle away..run restore of my nandroid backup..and success! Still custom status but the stupid custom padlock bootscreen is gone!!!!!

AxAtAx

Mar 14, 2011
ViSiON,Texas
To actually remove sysscope is alot of work. I took what was for me the easy way out. Odin back to stock. Re-root install recovery...ran triangle away..run restore of my nandroid backup..and success! Still custom status but the stupid custom padlock bootscreen is gone!!!!!

And I might add, this is the best way also.