Always On Display (Legit Not My Work)

mookiexl

Mar 17, 2011

Attachments

mookiexl

Mar 17, 2011
My post from original thread:
To whom it may concern: Yes the test version the dev posted works for the TMobile 7pro. Yes all features work. For me battery drain is negligible with DC dimming turned on. I still get over 7hr SOT even though gsm shows doze never activates.

mookiexl

Mar 17, 2011
It's been mentioned weeks ago mate on various threads.
Thanks Bro. I don't remember seeing it as I don't follow many threads because I'm stocked rooted maybe. I only shared because I'm highly impressed with the functionality and the battery drain. If it's not useful I'll ask for the thread to be deleted.

Reactions: o0ocloudako0o

manor7777

Dec 5, 2014
My post from original thread:
To whom it may concern: Yes the test version the dev posted works for the TMobile 7pro. Yes all features work. For me battery drain is negligible with DC dimming turned on. I still get over 7hr SOT even though gsm shows doze never activates.
Mainly because I can't search from mobile (get a 404 error) but any way to make a magisk module of this? Something that won't trip safety net, as I rely on it for travel and payment stuff (I'm rooted with magisk ofc)

vuoshino

Sep 27, 2009
roma
The battery drain was very high on my oneplus 7 pro eu. I will test it one time more

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Is edxposed compatible with android q?

bryanpen

Dec 9, 2008
Rancho Mirage, CA
Reactions: The_Keeper86

mookiexl

Mar 17, 2011
This is the link posted in the thread as a test build for the t-Mobile variant because the official app didn't work. There has since been a another official release that I haven't tested but other users have confirmed it working. Just follow the instructions as postedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1UcXBiCWw4q4IkWZhqy1M_YoAZO2Bqvmt/view
Install the opAOD app from the link above
Install Edxposed installer apk https://www.coolapk.com/apk/com.solohsu.android.edxp.manager (YES YOU CAN FIND IT ELSE WERE BUT I ACTUALLY USE COOL APK)
Magisk:
Install Riru core(don't reboot)
Install Riru Edxposed )Reboot)

Open the edxposed installer app and find the modules tab
Click the activate tab and reboot
That's all I did and it was immediately working upon reboot.

Last edited:

The_Keeper86

May 15, 2015
This is the link posted in the thread as a test build for the t-Mobile variant because the official app didn't work. There has since been a another official release that I haven't tested but other users have confirmed it working. Just follow the instructions as postedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1UcXBiCWw4q4IkWZhqy1M_YoAZO2Bqvmt/view
Install the opAOD app from the link above
Install Edxposed installer apk https://www.coolapk.com/apk/com.solohsu.android.edxp.manager (YES YOU CAN FIND IT ELSE WERE BUT I ACTUALLY USE COOL APK)
Magisk:
Install Riru core(don't reboot)
Install Riru Edxposed )Reboot)

Open the edxposed installer app and find the modules tab
Click the activate tab and reboot
That's all I did and it was immediately working upon reboot.
Awesome thanks. Is there a way to change it to 12 hour and also is it possible to schedule the aod to come on at a certain time? Bi know you aren't the developer but figured I'd ask anyway.

Reactions: JimmyJurner

mookiexl

Mar 17, 2011
Awesome thanks. Is there a way to change it to 12 hour and also is it possible to schedule the aod to come on at a certain time? Bi know you aren't the developer but figured I'd ask anyway.
No for 12 hour for now. As far as turning on at certain times that is also a no but you can disable with a simple tap. With that I would suggest setting regular alarms to just touch the phone to disable and enable AOD, or somehow using Tasker which I have no patience to do, to set active times. My recommendation is to just tap the screen to disable when you don't need it. It's a tool after all and not a gimmicky feature

Reactions: The_Keeper86