• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Always on display

Search This thread

tamanaco

Jul 18, 2006
New York
Tried that but it doesn't let me enlarge the text. Only change colors. At least on the ones I like. Am I missing something.
There are different clock faces with different fonts and font sizes. I'm afraid you can't change the size of the font of a specific clock face. They "might" release other clock faces with a font size you want or you can create a custom clock with the "existing" font templates. You can also try to contact the developer and suggest that they add the font size functionality you want.

Reactions: rogerperk

rogerperk

Aug 11, 2010
North Carolina
There are different clock faces with different fonts and font sizes. I'm afraid you can't change the size of the font of a specific clock face. They "might" release other clock faces with a font size you want or you can create a custom clock with the "existing" font templates. You can also try to contact the developer and suggest that they add the font size functionality you want.
Thanks! I'll try that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried that but it doesn't let me enlarge the text. Only change colors. At least on the ones I like. Am I missing something.