Question Am I hacked?

Search This thread

psklf

Apr 9, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi Mi A2
Just google it, https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=.database_uuid

What is a DATABASE_UUID file?​

DATABASE_UUID is a hidden file stored in some Android devices' .THUMBNAILS folders. It contains a universally unique identifier (UUID) that Android uses to identify stale thumbnail collections. The UUIDs that DATABASE_UUID files contain are 32 characters long and written in the format 90f51180-158b-11eb-adc1-0242ac120003.

Tomatcree

Aug 1, 2022
Google Pixel 3a
Google Pixel 4a
I have read your story, and what strikes me is that you have had several phones infected. You might ask yourself what they have in common (connection to a computer, wifi, same google account, same sim card ) ? Even in case of a StingRay attack, I guess one needs to identify the target unless they decide to infect all phones in the neighborhood (may be you should check whether your neighbors have been also infected)
Dr Roxxo should try an LTE discovery tool with root and pinpoint the cell "tower" to see if it is infected. If you ask that CISCO helper he can tell you if the coordinates to the cell tower are correct.

Tomatcree

Aug 1, 2022
Google Pixel 3a
Google Pixel 4a
It is red alpha Chinese hacking group. They use stingrays. The military or at least police seem to be working with them from what I observe. I reported to a massive backdoor and data mining campaign being run on Facebook the group I was in having 40k potential members and their friends and family compromised. I reported to fbi/ic3 and other local agencies as well and not so much as a response. They used usa front companies and played a black Friday sale like they had a server outage but the seemingly constant load bar was due to massive amounts of code loading. One part of the code I suspect uses gallium aluminum arsenide composite leds as a close range high quality scanner of whatever is in front of it. I suspect military because the cars that I have seen at the house attacking me are all grey and similarly I've seen these same cars at locations seeming to be involved in weather manipulation via clouds. I may sound effing crazy but I assure you I only am a little bit and caused by the attackers. They work for red 1 realty which I already suspected and recently read a report about red alpha from mit stating they often use similar tactics and ips. They use front companies and contractors often and it is said their work is crude but effective. I have been harassed in many ways and attacked by ultrasound. If you are familiar with the wide variety of things that can be done with ultrasound you will understand. It's happening seemingly across the country... look at many of the various attacks individuals are doing across the country. They are being driven to insanity. Sometimes they make it sound like like daughters are talking when they are sound asleep. Again I know I sound crazy but I have been looking into various attacks on our country from China and most of the time our government seems complacent or aids them or ignores any report regarding the subject such as Havana syndrome... it is my suspicion it is China at an antipodal location using pressure waves through the earth which take roughly 30 minutes to travel to the other side. They have antipodal presence to 2 of the attacks and the other major one I've read about isn't quite antipodal but could be due to geological deformities. Please beware. Something very fishy is going on. There are either stingrays all over my town or I'm being followed by them. I have logs to prove it. If anyone has any questions hit me up. 5hits getting dense and thick. The harassment has died down for me lately but wouldn't be surprised after this if it's right back to normal.

"I've seen these same cars at locations seeming to be involved in weather manipulation via clouds."

What the actual **** 😂

Im sorry im not making fun of you but what are you saying "weather manipulation"? What metaphor is this? Are you making fun of DR ROxxo?

• Haha
Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
"I've seen these same cars at locations seeming to be involved in weather manipulation via clouds."

What the actual **** 😂

Im sorry im not making fun of you but what are you saying "weather manipulation"? What metaphor is this? Are you making fun of DR ROxxo?
Apparently it would rain whenever said cars were washed. I have the same issue🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Tomatcree

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What have you done to make yourself paranoid? Those are normal hidden files.
    Wondering if a senior member would be so kind as to weigh in on this one. It's not that I don't believe the answer provided, it's that clarity can be had by the collective opinion. If others where to say the same, I'd be inclined to say, yep, those are certainly normal hidden files. However, I never noticed either folder or the database_uuid file recently until after an attack on the local network. Hence my suspicion and thought process around the data siphoning neighbors.
    This should help answer your question:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_file_and_hidden_directory#Android
    Just google it, https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=.database_uuid

What is a DATABASE_UUID file?​

DATABASE_UUID is a hidden file stored in some Android devices' .THUMBNAILS folders. It contains a universally unique identifier (UUID) that Android uses to identify stale thumbnail collections. The UUIDs that DATABASE_UUID files contain are 32 characters long and written in the format 90f51180-158b-11eb-adc1-0242ac120003.
    I have just received a brand newT mobile SM-A326U, Samsung galaxy A32 5G USA variant today from the mobiles website. I immediately updated to the newest security and software patch as I have been having issues with security lately imsci catcher, remote code injection, forwarding calls and texts to media servers, mItM etc.

Right away I used "Samsung My files" and enabled hidden file access within Samsung my files. I have always been aware of the need to index thumbs and thumbnail files, databases, etc in the digital camera media images or DCIM folder. Checking /storage/emulated/0 shows three NEW locations. 3 new folders titled Music, Pictures, and video. Within each of these three new folders there is a hidden ".nomedia" file and a hidden file titled "database_uuid". Attempting to delete the Music, Video,, and pictures folders from storage/emulated/0 results in them returning after a reboot. Same files within them. Performing a factory reset and flashing new factory rom and firmware provides the same result. There are those same three folders and those same files. Performing the old create a new file entitled .thumbnails as a dummy file trick didn't resolve this issue either.

I have not used the camera. I have not done anything but open a factory stock browser utilizing the providers data connection.

This has persisted through 3 new devices. A Samsung galaxy A71 5g, a Motorola G power 2021 and now this phone.

Am I being overly paranoid? Is this just a new function of the file system I am unaware of? Is the hidden "database_uuid" supposed to be there? Or have I reason to suspect the worst?
    Apparently it would rain whenever said cars were washed. I have the same issue🤣
    WTFFF LMFAO 🤣 🤣