• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question am i the first? :-P

Search This thread

simika

May 19, 2012
Rome
hey guys.. not sure but probably i'm the first to own this smartphone?
gonna need TWRP which hopefully will be same as the other poco...
also one thing! In Hotspot is not possible to choose if it can be 2.4ghz or 5ghz ! while in my old honor 8 pro i could create and personalize hotspot !

Gasuky

Sep 7, 2012
hey guys.. not sure but probably i'm the first to own this smartphone?
gonna need TWRP which hopefully will be same as the other poco...
also one thing! In Hotspot is not possible to choose if it can be 2.4ghz or 5ghz ! while in my old honor 8 pro i could create and personalize hotspot !
Hey man. On the m3 pro 5G, you can change 2.4 to 5.0 Mhz in the config in yhr hotspot configs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-05-18-22-22-875_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-18-22-22-875_com.android.settings.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Wow
Reactions: simika

b00b

Oct 24, 2010
so what's the importance (or beneftis) of creating a 5.0 Ghz hotspot instead of a 2.4 Ghz then?

- does it mean anyone connected to it will get faster speed?

and or

- does it not also mean only devices with 5G will be the only devices that will be able to connect to such a hotspot?

simika

May 19, 2012
Rome
so what's the importance (or beneftis) of creating a 5.0 Ghz hotspot instead of a 2.4 Ghz then?

and or

- does it not also mean only devices with 5G will be the only devices that will be able to connect to such a hotspot?
well I noticed in same scenario that using one wifi instead of the other will work better! stupid example with gopro! if switched on 2.4ghz will work better than 5ghz

Reactions: b00b

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have to turn off WiFi. You can only change the frequency band with the mobile data

and or

well I noticed in same scenario that using one wifi instead of the other will work better! stupid example with gopro! if switched on 2.4ghz will work better than 5ghz