Question Am I the only one to want standing charger for open phone??

Search This thread

RobNYC44

Oct 3, 2022
I've been looking for a wireless standing charger for the Fold 4. I'd like to be able to use the large screen while it stands in the charger. Can't find one. Am I missing something here?

spotmark

Feb 18, 2010
Massachusetts
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
I've been looking for a wireless standing charger for the Fold 4. I'd like to be able to use the large screen while it stands in the charger. Can't find one. Am I missing something here?
My original Pixel stand charges it while open. It has to be landscape and volume buttons down, but that doesn't bother me. I imagine just about any standing charger will charge it while open if you position it landscape/buttons down. I have to position it that way for my car charger and I will try it with my nightstand charger when I get home. https://www.amazon.com/Google-Wirel...ocphy=9001668&hvtargid=pla-570559389335&psc=1

Last edited:

RobNYC44

Oct 3, 2022
You'd think that somebody would make one that makes it easy to use the whole inner screen with preferred orientation while charging.

MikeMulligan

Jan 21, 2011
I put a magsafe ring on the back of my case and use a magsafe (anker) stand for it on my desk and nightstand. LOOOOVE this setup because it lets me have it unfolded on the charger like it's a second screen, or watching stuff in bed.