AM3D Zirene® Sound [Unity][Deprecated]

Search This thread

dissidius

Nov 9, 2009
TIRANA
mi note 3 Nougat 7.1.1 all xiaomi.eu roms Stable/Dev
installs fine, app shows, White Screen in-app
On my ol redmi note 2 5.0.1 works with all roms....
What patches must us make to make it work??

Adamk102

Feb 8, 2018
Pudliszki
I have the same problem.. xiaomi.eu android 8.0 Oreo

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka

EasyGame7

Jan 11, 2015
After i plug my earbud into jack, the audio output device still just have internal speaker.

Device: Oppo Neo 7. RR 5.7.3. Magisk 16.0

Last edited:

xXCoolGuYXx

Apr 16, 2014
Hello I flash you mod but I just get a all white screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-21-18-11-47.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-21-18-11-47.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,263

Zerikwan

May 11, 2016
Pekanbaru
I have the same problem.. xiaomi.eu android 8.0 Oreo

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka
The same problem xiaomi 8.1
White screen:(
White screen, RR 8.1 kenzo.
Hello I flash you mod but I just get a all white screen
This has been told many times, and stated in the OP...
if you encounter a white screen problem, that's because this sound mod is an old sound mod that need some framework patches to work. If this mod doesn't work for you, maybe your ROM is not compatible with this mod.

Last edited:

henningsieh

Jun 21, 2017
Frankfurt am Main
henningsieh.de
Hello
When I open am3d see anything only top of display wrote"AM3D ZIRENE sound"
Mine magisk version is 16 on oreo
Same here... any solution? :cowboy:

--- Post added at 04:38 PM --- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ---

I think OP answers this... :-/ sorry!
White Screen When Opening App?
AM3D is a very old app and it requires some framework patches to work that only older roms and the occassional newer custom roms have. So if you have this problem, it means your rom isn't compatible with this mod :(

Last edited:

ldgs13

Apr 23, 2018
If you make a post stating a problem without any logs, we can't help you and will likely just ignore it (we're not wizards)
Get a full logcat. If using adb, use
If using magisk, get the magisk log from magisk manager
Get a TWRP recovery log immediately after flashing: Boot into twrp, install mod, navigate to Advanced -> Copy log, recovery.log will be on root of sdcard

Most Common Issues:

App not showing up in app drawer?
This is typically a magisk only issue and means that it isn't getting mounted by magisk.
Root cause could be lots of things. Good place to check is the magisk log. See what the last thing run was -> it's likely the culprit. Typical order of loading is: post-fs-data scripts run, system.props are loaded, mods are mounted, service.sh scripts are run
Typical causes of this are post-fs-data scripts and/or other magisk mods such as ART optimization mod. If you modify ART to more of a speed setting, this kind of issue is more likely to occur (this isn't an issue with the ART mod, it's just the nature of ART itself - more speed = less accuracy)

Crashing app?
This is typically caused by one of four things: another audio mod is installed (magisk only issue), magisk mounting issues, installer patching error (these have been pretty much worked out so unlikely), sepolicy issues
Remove any other audio mods or install Audio Modification Library, check magisk log to ensure everything mounted, recovery log will reveal most install errors (also, check system and vendor audio_effects.cfg and ensure v4a entries are there with the right paths to libs set)
Sepolicy is more complicated. Read through section 5.5 here for a quick background on it. Bascially, you need to take a full logcat, and search through it for any audit statements that may be related to audio and/or this app and make an allow statement in the service script of the mod. Just make a post with that info and once confirmed, we'll add it the next version of the mod

No sound processing or no sound processing on some apps like youtube or other streaming apps?
Remove any stock audio apps (like AudioFX), disable any eqs in music players
Open you vendor audio_effects.conf file and make note of anything under output_session_processing -> music -> then go under the effects section and comment out each effect section you have listed (music_helper is already done by aml)
Try universal deep_buffer remover

White Screen When Opening App?
AM3D is a very old app and it requires some framework patches to work that only older roms and the occassional newer custom roms have. So if you have this problem, it means your rom isn't compatible with this mod :(

[/HIDE]
Download

XDA:DevDB Information
AM3D Zirene® Sound, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
ahrion, Zackptg5
Source Code:https://github.com/therealahrion/AM3D-Zirene-Sound

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v1.6.1
Stable Release Date: 2018-07-17

Created 2016-06-11
Last Updated 2018-07-17

Hello friend before all excellent worked. But I do not know if it is because I use an official ROM Xiaomi in my RN 4 global that the application is installed Magisk and when I open the app is left in white screen. Some suggestion.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://postimage.org/
    This is the AM3D Zirene Sound ported from a Sharp ROM. This should work on all devices (starting from Android 4.3) since it is a software effect. It might conflict with other effects you've already installed. However, it has been extensively tested working alongside ViPER4Android, Maxxaudio, and Dolby Atmos on several ROM/device combinations. Flash the zip, it will edit and patch (not overwrite) your audio_effects.conf. If youre using massive placebo audio mods and this doesnt work, refrain from telling me it doesn't work on <insertplaceofmodnamehere/>.

These installers utilize my Unified installer that can install on Magisk OR System if Magisk is not detected (with Pixel support).

WARNING: If you would like to use my files for your ROM or MOD please contact me to obtain permission before doing so.

Audio Mod Troubleshooting Guide

Magisk Version Compatibility:
    v15.3 - v18.1

Download

http://postimage.org/app.php

XDA:DevDB Information
    AM3D Zirene&reg; Sound, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    ahrion, Zackptg5
    Source Code: https://github.com/therealahrion/AM3D-Zirene-Sound

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.7.4
    Stable Release Date: 2019-02-08

Created 2016-06-11
    Last Updated 2020-01-01
    Prepare for an update soon.
    Been busy with my new mod specific stuff and then work. The problem is that I have to update like 13ish update binaries because this new Magisk changed quite a bit. Usually I just do batch editing which allows me to make changes in minutes. This will take like a good days worth of work for one of my days off.

It's not just for this mod though. Thank you for your patience.
    Please welcome @Zackptg5 as my official partner moving forward with focusing on our vision together making AudModLib and the Unity Installer with all of my supported audio modules.

I've been on a team with numerous individuals and I'll have to say he's probably the easiest to work with.
    If you check my git you'll see that I'm almost finished with all of my mod support for Magisk 13.5. It has some pretty awesome features. I'm now partnering with @Zackptg5 who I trust to help bring our visions together.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone