Amazfit Bip Connecting Issue

Search This thread

leopirilo

Mar 3, 2017
Dears,

I would like to know If there are any method or procedure to reset the Amazfit Bip to its original configuration or reset bluetooth Mac address.

I am asking this because after installing the english language pack (res and then fw) ,i've tryed all but I can't pair Amazfit BIP with my Cell phone.

I've tryed with other phones but mifit can't find the device and requests customer support,

Someone can help me ?

On the bluetooth app I can see the BIP , so how is the problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: fernoct

ronexdlanor

Oct 18, 2017
sri aman
Rejoice! Amazfit saved!

u have 2 steps 2 solve this problem.
step 1 : unpair ur bip in mi fit app...and uninstall any 3rd party apps which connected to ur bip...and then using other smartphone,*install mi fit app,and than pair with ur bip,that way,after connected,it will update ur bip into stock firmware...after done,unpair device and repeat* using ur own smartphone....
step 2 : install 'notify and fitness' app,connect by following its instruction...go to https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum....azfit-language-firmware-english-t3670195/amp/ to download en.firmware ver 0.0.9.14 which is newest,and update using 'notify and fitness' thru custome firmware,browse for the 0.0.9.14 files....
-that's all and good luck;)

Reactions: bau-ch and fernoct

muzsielod

Apr 10, 2015
step 1 : unpair ur bip in mi fit app...and uninstall any 3rd party apps which connected to ur bip...and then using other smartphone,*install mi fit app,and than pair with ur bip,that way,after connected,it will update ur bip into stock firmware...after done,unpair device and repeat* using ur own smartphone....
step 2 : install 'notify and fitness' app,connect by following its instruction...go to https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum....azfit-language-firmware-english-t3670195/amp/ to download en.firmware ver 0.0.9.14 which is newest,and update using 'notify and fitness' thru custome firmware,browse for the 0.0.9.14 files....

Thank you :)
It worked in my case also.
Happy new year!

fernoct

Apr 14, 2012
Colombo
OnePlus 8T

Thank you so much buddy! :cowboy:

brizoles

Jan 27, 2018
same here

Watch works fine. Connected via bluetooth. Gadgetbridge works fine. Notify & fitness for amazfit works fine. Mi fit says to contact customer service. Whole day I can't make it to see the watch. Tried uninstalling reinstalling, tried different version of firmware and mifit, NO SUCCESS.
Firmware V0.1.0.89 Mifit 3.3.0.2.

brizoles

Jan 27, 2018
SOLVED

Watch works fine. Connected via bluetooth. Gadgetbridge works fine. Notify & fitness for amazfit works fine. Mi fit says to contact customer service. Whole day I can't make it to see the watch. Tried uninstalling reinstalling, tried different version of firmware and mifit, NO SUCCESS.

Amazfit Bip must not be connected to more than one mi account. The guy that I bought the watch from, deleted mifit from his mobile without erasing the watch from his mifit account. When he did, my problem was solved.

trade

Mar 24, 2006
California

I am in the same boat the MiFit doesn't want to work I tried in iOS and Android I will use other Android. The worst is that my login with Google is not working on Android if works in iOS but not difference not BT connection.

Please another suggestion because the other apps detect the watch right away but we need the MiFit for any manage of the phone.

Trade

trade

Mar 24, 2006
California
I fixed the simple way is reset to the default the watch, the curious thing was the Bluetooth address changed every time you made that and then the Mift can recognize the watch.

Lixas

Aug 25, 2009
After update i had "conectese a la aplicacion para reintentar" and simple phone bluetooth unpair worked excelently. After unpair I just reopen mi fit app, it connected to watch, and begun resource update procedure. After that my watch is working as it was before updating- no issues at all

javedh191

Oct 4, 2018
i could not connect my watch as i tried everything but atlast no blue tootch connection is there , i tried through all process mentioned above but still not connecting please if anybody could guide me the process of connecting it can whats app me on my number also +919717989349. need help please guide urgent .

Dimi72

Feb 29, 2016
You can do a Factory Reset now (maybe not in the earliest versions). The manual says :
From the home screen of the watch, swipe left you can access “Watch face”, “Long press the button”, “Adjust brightness”, “Find device”, “About”, “Factory reset”, and “Turn off” in watch “Settings”. (This is the sentence in the manual.)
You need to scroll down because you only see the first three options. After the factory reset it paired again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rejoice! Amazfit saved!

Dears,

I would like to know If there are any method or procedure to reset the Amazfit Bip to its original configuration or reset bluetooth Mac address.

I am asking this because after installing the english language pack (res and then fw) ,i've tryed all but I can't pair Amazfit BIP with my Cell phone.

I've tryed with other phones but mifit can't find the device and requests customer support,

Someone can help me ?

On the bluetooth app I can see the BIP , so how is the problem ?

Thanks in advance.
    same problem

i've also experienced the same thing after update mi fit yesterday...just bought mine earlier this week...really hope it can be fix
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone