Amazfit Enable app list on US/CN through adb

Search This thread

Cracklydisc

Feb 3, 2017
Parma
In CN version you can active the app list in the watch, if you have not already enabled "Launcher App List", go to "More Settings" -> "About" -> Keep clicking legal information till you see countdown to zero. Once that is done, you will have the Lab link below. Click on Lab and select "Launcher AppList". This will restart your Launcher. Now go to the Right most app from your watch face, you will see the Launcher.

This method allows you to activate the app list also on the American versions so as to use the third-party app!

• Connect the watch to your computer via USB and access via ADB (install ADB Drivers as needed)
  • Open command prompt or shell
  • Enter the commands :
Code:
adb shell
> /sdcard/launcher_config.ini
am force-stop com.huami.watch.launcher

After Launcher restart you can go to the Right most app from your watch face and you will see the App List.

matthews1977

Mar 20, 2014
# SEE EDIT!

On 1.3.1m watch model a1612 your instructions return:

Code:
adb shell
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5038 *
* daemon started successfully *
root@watch:/ # /sdcard/launcher_config.ini
/sdcard/launcher_config.ini
/system/bin/sh: /sdcard/launcher_config.ini: not found

Further, if I proceed to force-stop the launcher does restart but of course there is no app launcher as expected.

# EDIT

Just realized I needed to include the '>' to create the file. I'll take noob mistakes for 500, Alex.

Last edited:

eaknod

Dec 31, 2008
My Amazfit model A1612 Fw1.3.2b

I open Lab manu in about manu

Before lab maun in open I follow code commands

it works

Reactions: vador1967

spino1970

In CN version you can active the app list in the watch, if you have not already enabled "Launcher App List", go to "More Settings" -> "About" -> Keep clicking legal information till you see countdown to zero. Once that is done, you will have the Lab link below. Click on Lab and select "Launcher AppList". This will restart your Launcher. Now go to the Right most app from your watch face, you will see the Launcher.

This method allows you to activate the app list also on the American versions so as to use the third-party app!

• Connect the watch to your computer via USB and access via ADB (install ADB Drivers as needed)
  • Enter the commands :
Code:
adb shell

After Launcher restart you can go to the Right most app from your watch face and you will see the App List.

Hello there. I was using this metod on last 1.3.2b update and it was working.

Now i've received 1.3.3a, that should have app list by default.

But it desapparead from the watch, and also using this method, i have no more app list.

any idea?

PS:
Amazfit PACE US

areynoldsnz

Mar 30, 2011
Christchurch
Jun 2017 firmware 1.3.3a was supposed to include the app list as a feature.
I tried to enable it by going in to the menu > About > Legal and tapping 5 times but there was no app list in the new Lab menu.
So I tried the adb shell command and it worked.
To reverse this, do we just delete the launcher_config.ini?

Also, I tried to pull that file and look at it but couldn't:

adb pull /sdcard/launcher_config.ini c:/temp

Got no errors, but got no file in C:\temp.

Last edited:

spino1970

Jun 2017 firmware 1.3.3a was supposed to include the app list as a feature.
I tried to enable it by going in to the menu > About > Legal and tapping 5 times but there was no app list in the new Lab menu.
So I tried the adb shell command and it worked.
To reverse this, do we just delete the launcher_config.ini?

Also, I tried to pull that file and look at it but couldn't:

adb pull /sdcard/launcher_config.ini c:/temp

Got no errors, but got no file in C:\temp.

For me didn't worked... Maybe because i've activated it on 1.3.2b with adb?

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

after the file copy you only need to restart the watch and look if the applist is active :)

I've also tried, on 1.3.3a but still not work...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

• Enter the commands :
    Code:
    adb shell

Hello
    On 1.3.2b, it does'nt
    Code:
    c:\adb shell
    shell@watch:/ $

Worked for me on 1.3.2b
    Please, don't forget to type ">" after the "shell@watch:/ $" prompt ; it makes all the difference
    My Amazfit model A1612 Fw1.3.2b

I open Lab manu in about manu

Before lab maun in open I follow code commands

it works
    Ok
    It works
    Thanks a lot
    For me didn't worked... Maybe because i've activated it on 1.3.2b with adb?

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I've also tried, on 1.3.3a but still not work...

What happens if you go to the app on your phone and deselect one of the data widgets, for example, the alarm. For me this moved the alarm to the app list on the far right when swiping right to left.