AMAZFIT GTR 2e Smartwatch

Search This thread

Grant_N7AS

Feb 5, 2021
I just got my AMAZFIT GTR 2e and have a few questions.

I was able to pair the watch with the QR barcode.

I want to set an always on displY. When I enabled it, I did it for all watchfaces. Somewhere a screen appeared stating that I can have it for 2o minutes so I enabled it (I think)

Somewhere the screen locked up and called Amazon for help. The gal said to uninstall the Zepp app which I did. I reinstalled it and paired it again. I could not find the screen that told me about Always On display for 20 minutes. I could not create it again. I don't care about the sports modes and will not use them. I only care to have the watch display the date, time and weather, stress and heart monitor.

Also I have a question about how I wear the watch. I wear it on my left wrist and the two choices on the watch had me confused. Which one do I pick. Buttons to the right or left.

When I wear the watch on my left wrist, the buttons are to the right. So I guess I would pick right.

Grant_N7AS

Feb 5, 2021
I think I heard on a Youtube video there is a setting for screen timeout for 3o seconds. Is that correct?
If so, how do you find this setting?

Last edited:

Szymek Ka

Feb 9, 2021
Might just as well ask here:
Is there firmware version (or custom firmware) with airplane mode for GTR 2e? To the best of my knowledge GTR 2 has it...
?

pan.el.x10

Jul 7, 2010
Košice
I think I heard on a Youtube video there is a setting for screen timeout for 3o seconds. Is that correct?
If so, how do you find this setting?
Yes it's true, optionally from 5s - 30s (inclusive).
You will find it in the watch - 2x top button - settings - scroll down - settings - display and brightness - automatic shutdown.