Amazfit GTR 3 Pro - ios16 BT calling issue

Search This thread

bubbamester

Oct 24, 2015
Győr
Hi,

I use iPhone 13 mini with the Amazfit GTR3 Pro watch. I've update the phone for the new iOS16 just now. After update, on the watch the Bluetooth calling isn't working. The notification is working flawlessly. I've tried everything, but no sucess. Factory reset, BT connection delete, BT re-pair.... The two BT connection between the phone and the clock are exist, but the phone calling and recieving aren't working. "Bluetooth calling disabled." I am alone with this problem? Is there any solution for work the BT call on watch again? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranatalha323

Ranatalha323

Sep 17, 2022
Hi,

I use iPhone 13 mini with the Amazfit GTR3 Pro watch. I update the phone for the new iOS16 just now. After update, on the watch the Bluetooth calling isn't working. The notification is working flawlessly. I've tried everything, but no sucess. Factory reset, BT connection delete, BT re-pair.... The two BT connection between the phone and the clock are exist, but the phone calling and recieving aren't working. "Bluetooth calling disabled." I am alone with this problem? Is there any solution for work the BT call on watch again? Thanks!i am also using gtr3 pro

Alap2311

Sep 23, 2022
Hey I have the same issue, u sure that they told u that they r going to fix that problem by the end of September?hahaha cause I’m going crazy idk what’s going on between iOS16 and Zepp app 😭 I just want my notifications back I tried everything

bubbamester

Oct 24, 2015
Győr
Hey I have the same issue, u sure that they told u that they r going to fix that problem by the end of September?hahaha cause I’m going crazy idk what’s going on between iOS16 and Zepp app 😭 I just want my notifications back I tried everything

Take it easy! :D

Answer from the support:

Hello Bubba,

Thank you for contacting Amazfit/Zepp Customer Support. We sincerely apologize if the product caused you any inconvenience!

Our tech team has aware of this issue and is working on solving it. This issue will be optimized via app update at the end of this month. Please kindly wait for the update and help verify. Please keep us posted after verification if convenient. Thank you very much for your help in advance. Have a nice weekend!

Sincerely,

Shanu24x7

Sep 27, 2022
To the Amazfit support team,

Downloaded an updated version of amazfit gtr4 version 3.8.5.1 today.

I am still facing issue with Bluetooth calling connectivity feature with iOS 16.

Please provide your support and help to resolve the issue.

bubbamester

Oct 24, 2015
Győr
Answer from Zepp Support Team:

Hello Bubba,
Thank you for contacting Amazfit/Zepp Customer Support.
Have you also updated Zepp app to version 7.1.0? Please update the app to this version and try again. Thank you very much!
Sincerely,

Unfortunately in my region the App Store Zepp available version is 7.0.3.

bubbamester

Oct 24, 2015
Győr
New info from support:

Hi Bubba,

That 7.1.0 version should be fully released in recent two days. Please kindly have a little more patience for that. Thank you very much for your understanding!

Sincerely,

lfsouzalima

Sep 29, 2022
Following here. I’m waiting just this solution to buy my gtr4. I’m suspecting that it could be Apple blocking some functionality, as they made with others wear os products (ticwatch for example)

srsetu

Oct 1, 2022
I'm still waiting for the Update. But no luck yet with Amazfit GTR 4 and iOS 16.

lfsouzalima

Sep 29, 2022
any news? the new version has already been released and it doesn't work? Or has it not been released yet?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am waiting for the answer from the support team about the new Zepp release.
    Hi,

I use iPhone 13 mini with the Amazfit GTR3 Pro watch. I've update the phone for the new iOS16 just now. After update, on the watch the Bluetooth calling isn't working. The notification is working flawlessly. I've tried everything, but no sucess. Factory reset, BT connection delete, BT re-pair.... The two BT connection between the phone and the clock are exist, but the phone calling and recieving aren't working. "Bluetooth calling disabled." I am alone with this problem? Is there any solution for work the BT call on watch again? Thanks!
    Following here. I’m waiting just this solution to buy my gtr4. I’m suspecting that it could be Apple blocking some functionality, as they made with others wear os products (ticwatch for example)
    I hope you are not right. :) If this feature worked before, maybe it will work after this! 2 days and we will find out.
    any news? the new version has already been released and it doesn't work? Or has it not been released yet?
    It has not been released yet.
    Yep! And seems the bt calling works again! Great!