• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Amazfit GTR 42mm stuck on boot

Search This thread

rockuman_ex

Jun 4, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S21
A few days ago, the watch ran out of battery, and I left it uncharged for a couple of days.
Then today, when I plug it into the charger, the screen started and showed the Amazfit logo, and it's been on the same screen for the last hour.

It wouldn't start normally.

So I tried to reboot it (press and hold top button for 10 to 30 seconds), the watch was turned off, but as soon as I released the button, the screen turned on by itself and got stuck on the Amazfit logo.

I noticed every few seconds (almost a minute), the screen blinked to show the logo again.

I tried rebooting while connected to the charger, same result (the screen turned on as soon as I released the button).
Same happened while connected to a PC.
Same also happened when I press and hold both buttons for 30 seconds.

Nothing I can do to make the watch to start again.

I'm lost.

Please help

EnginOzcelik

Oct 6, 2018
istanbul
A few days ago, the watch ran out of battery, and I left it uncharged for a couple of days.
Then today, when I plug it into the charger, the screen started and showed the Amazfit logo, and it's been on the same screen for the last hour.

It wouldn't start normally.

So I tried to reboot it (press and hold top button for 10 to 30 seconds), the watch was turned off, but as soon as I released the button, the screen turned on by itself and got stuck on the Amazfit logo.

I noticed every few seconds (almost a minute), the screen blinked to show the logo again.

I tried rebooting while connected to the charger, same result (the screen turned on as soon as I released the button).
Same happened while connected to a PC.
Same also happened when I press and hold both buttons for 30 seconds.

Nothing I can do to make the watch to start again.

I'm lost.

Please help
I have the same problem did you fix that?